July 18, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I am trusting God, that he will provide for me because I wont bow down to this satanic agenda and take the poison. Many people died from it and more are suffering badly. To say that nothing happened, because it wasnt happening to you (where is your trust in the Lord by taking this gene poison? just curious) is ignorant.

The so called vaccine will become the mark in the future, so I will never ever getting it by my free will!

4 Likes

If I may ask, are you naming it and claiming it or are you requesting or petitioning it ? What are you doing to give God the glory for His protection ?

Psalm 115

NIV. Not to us, O LORD, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness. … Our God is in heaven; he does whatever pleases him.

4 Likes

I am not spot on. God’s Word is.

5 Likes

That happens when people try to make God’s Word agree with the world and not allow God’s Word to explain the world.

There are many strong and faithful believers here. There are also many new believers here. Explain once then leave it there.

Discern and learn.

6 Likes

What’s bothering you ? I am ‘listening’.

Ok what exactly are they misinformed about ? Is it salvific or is it an opinion ?

Dear Cameron,
Thank you for sharing your story with me. Only you and Jesus knows your relationship with each other, and what Jesus says to you personally is all that matters.
I pray that you will not have any bad side effects, like I did for my daughter, and God can protect against anything harmful.
If by chance you do have a bad reaction down the road, please know I will pray for you. If you end up being just fine, then praise God!
I will not judge your choice as I would not want you to judge mine. It’s the heart I care about and salvation.
You are obviously saved and I am happy about that. One day, we will meet face to face up in the sky and I will be giving you a huge hug.
Christa

5 Likes

Welcome, @Mjanderson892 !

1 Like

Or it could be in a similar respect, love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control etc shown to them too from us.

2 Likes

The Bible also says do not test the Lord thy God. Your associates and you
seem to have violated Luke 4:12

Ron A DeJohn via JD Farag Bible Prophecy Forum

Please Do Not fear any Vaccine. My associates and I rec’d both 3 months
ago. The only side effect was a sore arm. If Jesus is your Lord, then no
thing can affect you. Those spreading fears about the ‘Mark of the Beast’
are false prophets who don’t understand the Word of God, nor His Love for
His children. This battle was won at the Cross, and the only thing Satan
can do is whisper lies in our ears.

Visit
Topic

or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click
here

3 Likes

I am so grateful that Jesus has given me eyes and ears to discern truth from lies.

3 Likes

I believe you are right.

1 Like
1 Like

The variants are just make-believe.

3 Likes

That is pretty insulting to watchmen who are just trying to warn people.
Pastor JD from the start has told people not to get this vaccine. Yet many don’t listen.

1 Like

lol…“Can I offer you a vile?” :crazy_face:

1 Like

God forbid we get a real pandemic. Man i thought i had a wild imagination as a child, never thought we’d have to put up with the likes of the characters at play these days :frowning:

2 Likes

Do not condemn nor condone that is the sole providence of God. When it comes to scripture there we are to test what someone says.

What use is it to point fingers and accuse ?

Is this encouraging or edifying ?

Yes, do not put the Lord your God to the test, God will do as He wills if those who have made the decision in faith to either take this vaccine or not. Where God will not answer prayer for protection is when the prayer is asked for selfish ungodly reasons.

God alone knows the reason for the prayer. He will do at HIS pleasure what HE feels is just and holy.

Let this not be a divisive issue among us in resulting in unseating God from His throne.

2 Likes

@VickieV , @Macadamianutgm, @Jimbo

Very strange that I am now getting emails from being on JD’s forums as you can see from the above email I received from Ron A DeJohn.

The word says to go to a brother one on one if you have an issue. Here Ron A DeJohn is accusing JD of being a false prophet to me by email.

Do the moderators allow for this kind of behavior?

It is not biblically based and I dont appreciate getting emails from strangers who are intentionally trying to cause conflict and division.

The calling JD has is very demanding. I hope JD will take these condescending remarks and know that it is a sign that he is doing right. I hope these kind of remarks makes JD that much bolder.

@Jimbo - there is no way that vax cant be divisive. It appears that God Almighty is using it to separate the goats from the sheep. As for what fellow believers have chosen, I have no say or concern, they have access to the same God, in the name of Jesus, as I do.

However, I think it is fitting for Ron A DeJohn to take his issues up with JD and not me. I am just an ordinary guy who comes to these forums to learn and to encourage.

Glory to God

3 Likes