July 24, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - At the Finish Line of Bible Prophecy

Oh dear, There weren’t enough real ones to contend with, and now… robo-spiders. Great! I won’t be able to sleep tonight. :rofl: :joy: :rofl: Thanks GR.
kidding. :heart: (But please tell me there will be no spiders in Heaven. :wink:)

6 Likes
1 Like

Thank goodness i am not the only one

3 Likes

Thank you, the only time i saw bp before was British Petroleum and it didnt make sense in the context

5 Likes

12 Likes

Thank you sweet Brenda…you too!!!
In our true home, yes.
In the world, it’s oft a merciful gift of God to be a nobody, that it be less of us and more of Him.

My worth is not in what I own
Not in the strength of flesh and bone
But in the costly wounds of love
At the cross

My worth is not in skill or name
In win or lose, in pride or shame
But in the blood of Christ that flowed
At the cross

Refrain:
I rejoice in my Redeemer
Greatest Treasure,
Wellspring of my soul

I will trust in Him, no other.
My soul is satisfied in Him alone.
As summer flowers we fade and die
Fame, youth and beauty hurry by
But life eternal calls to us
At the cross

I will not boast in wealth or might
Or human wisdom’s fleeting light
But I will boast in knowing Christ
At the cross

Refrain

Two wonders here that I confess
My worth and my unworthiness
My value fixed - my ransom paid
At the cross

8 Likes

Ditto that, dear Wren! I’ve never been more aware of this very thing. Jesus must be our everything! :pray:t3:

8 Likes

Me too. It’s like living in the middle of a horror show that we can’t turn off. Just overwhelming, but God!

Like you, my warnings and the information I shared in the beginning fell on deaf ears for the most part, and now that we know about the transmission of these spike proteins . . .

Just heard that our gov has declared another state of emergency re:monkey pox . . . Line up!! Get more jabs! Also drought in 21 counties. . .

The end is hard to bare each day. Praying for God to take me! Praying for all of my family here.

I think I have to stop reading/watching for awhile and just focus on prayer.

But as @Anchored has said, praise God for providing this place of refuge in the storm! Let’s “just keep praying” for each other and the ones we love! And “look up!” altogether! Our deliverer is coming!!

5 Likes

10 Likes
2 Likes
6 Likes

Posting this article with Revelation 13:17 in mind

It shows to what lengths people are willing to go now and we know will be willing to go in the future. I.e. they will be willing to take the mark of a man to follow after him…even get branded

Revelation 13:17

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Mark G5480 Strongs

1. a stamp, an imprinted mark
  2. of the mark stamped on the forehead or the right hand as the badge of the followers of the Antichrist
  3. the mark branded upon horses
  4. thing carved, sculpture, graven work
  5. of idolatrous images
1 Like

The new digital dollar is a distraction. Is this real, true, or a great audiobook? Rudy, the prepper narrating the video, was put in YouTube jail for reading this interview out loud. There is some explanation lead up and then the first half of the interview starts at about the 10 minute mark. I have watched both Part 1 and Part 2. Comments on Part 2 have many people recognizing this is the Beast System. It feels more fictional to me, more along the lines of a psyop like the Q stuff was.

I would encourage those who choose to watch this to pray for discernment before clicking on it. If the moderators wish to remove it, I am OK with that too. I just put my hope in the Lord we will not be here to see days as dark as these.

3 Likes

Oh that’s great! Thanks! :+1: Good to see she’s recovered!

3 Likes

Unless he repents, that guy is in for a rude awakening. I wondered what his name means in hebrew since he is an Israeli. Eerily enough, Harari means “mountain dweller” After the seal judgments it says that they hid themselves in the rocks and caves saying to the mountains “Fall on us for the wrath of the Lamb has come and who can stand?”

4 Likes

Romans 3: 22-30

22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.

28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

29 Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:

30 Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.

4 Likes

Wren, spiders are our friends they kill harmful insects. Our allies against myraids of bugs. Without them we wd be overrun by insects. Very few are harmful and even they try to avoid us. In heaven tell them to go visit the irish quarter

3 Likes

Revelation 14:6-7

6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

3 Likes

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum Yohanan! This is a blessed and loving group of believers. I have learned so much from being here and from Pastor JD.

7 Likes