July 24, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - At the Finish Line of Bible Prophecy

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources (Links): Here

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: Pastor JD talks about how it is that the world today is now at the proverbial finish line in terms of Bible prophecy.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

20 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

Note: I disagree with that “water whisperer” lady in the last 10mins of the video due to New Age influences. The Part 2 exposed her influence in QnA

8 Likes

It’s happening.

An ‘imposter Christianity’ is threatening American democracy

5 Likes

Seem like a demon must have written or inspired this ? This is going to get worse until Our BLEESED HOPE returns to get us - MARANATHA

5 Likes

Wow. Just realized why fertilizer is being managed. It can be used to make things go boom— as in self defense or self “offense.”

Elites are killing two birds with one rock— less food production and fewer weapons for the useless eaters.

7 Likes

ECHOS OF THE TRIBULATION!

With governments crumbling around the world, food shortages, a plague of pestilences with Monkeypox, the Marburg virus and the reemergence of the Coronavirus, chaos has gripped the world! The world is ripe for the antichrist to come on the global stage right now, to bring about ‘Order Out Of Chaos’!

The Beast system is already in place, the One World Religion Abrahamic House is all set to open in the fall of 2022, as well as a one world monetary system is to commence in the fall of 2022! Concerning a one world government: A “Pandemic Treaty” Will Hand WHO Keys To Global Government! The WHO’s Pandemic Treaty “Is Tied To A Global Digital Passport And ID System”. The United Nations has planned for the signing of a new global treaty at Legal Treaty Ceremony during (September 13-27) 2022, UN General Assembly, New York.

As on 25th March 2022 this was the news on the Red Heifer from Arutz Sheva “The good news is that the hairs have returned to red within a few months. At the same time, we are now looking forward to the two-year birthday of three more heifers that were and still are completely red. With God’s help and if there are no mishaps, within half a year we have three red heifers ready for the Temple.” That makes it by September!

COUNTDOWN TO ETERNITY : IT’S A MINUTE TO MIDNIGHT! IF ALL OF WHAT IS UNFOLDING IS A SENSE OF DEJA VO IT’S BECAUSE WE HAVE SEEN IT ALL BEFORE!

The globalists needed a crises and well they engineered it! What is unfolding right now bears an uncanny resemblance to early 2020! All over the globe, the Omicron variant is causing a wave of tremendous fear that is unlike anything that we have seen since the start of 2020.

Enter monkeypox plannedemic 2.0! This was always the globalists endgame!

Daymond Duck “Now consider this: If the 13 amendments that Pres. Biden wanted the WHO to adopt at its May 22-28 meeting (the decision on 12 of them has been delayed until this fall) had passed, Ghebreyesus could call monkeypox a global pandemic and force every nation on earth to impose lockdowns, vaccine mandates, passports, tracking of everyone, or whatever he wants on their people.”

Well if they only read their Bibles they would know just how the story ends!

A fresh round of restrictions, mandates and lockdowns is all a part of the globalists plan that would be the final ‘Nail In The Coffin’ as it would crush the global economy, set the stage and pave the way for the New World Order!

The world as it stands today is on the brink of total political, social, economic and religious chaos, fueled by uncertainty as said by Pastor J.D Farag, set up for the NWO to take over!

When the Antichrist will be revealed he will not require to set the stage for the New World Order, it will already be ready like its right now! All he will have to do is just flip the switch on to a one world government and a one world currency!

From a prophetic standpoint, the tribulation is not just casting it’s shadow right now, but an enormous shadow that is setting the stage for the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse to ride as their hoofbeats have become very loud!!!

That first horseman will be antichrist presenting himself as a false messiah to the world. When a desperate world sees his miraculous Middle East peace treaty, the world will be in awe and accept him!

THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN!
I have been waiting for this moment for the last 7 years since i started watching…AND IT’S NOW HERE! I’m taking about a “TWO-STATE SOLUTION” that Lapid, Biden and Macron are all onboard with!

1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Zechariah 12:3
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

The Bible speaks of the destruction of all nations that come against Jerusalem in the book of Zechariah chapter 12! The Bible very clearly specifies that destruction will come upon the nations that try to divide Israel!

Genesis 12:3
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

And if Israel is about to take center stage, where does that put the true Church in God’s timetable?

Dividing God’s land of Israel is the red line which is our finish line, because as they say Peace and Safety (A Two-State Solution) then sudden destruction (Psalm 83 war) and WE escape (The Rapture)!

With an Israel-Iran war imminent the final seconds of this Age of Grace are about to come to an end anyday now with the rapture of the church!

Pastor Jack Hibbs, “With all that’s going on in the world right now, keep your eye on the news with your Bible open,” Pastor Hibbs underscored. “It may be that such an event will trigger either a regional or world war…”

Jan Markel “There isn’t a storm coming the storm is here! The globalists will seize this opportunity to install what they think is their perfect form of government and that is a one world system but they have a major obstacle…the Church is still here! Though there is foreshawdowing of a one world government, a one world currency and a one world religion forming, it cannot come to fruition until the Tribulation! The Bible is clear that God has prepared a plan to take out the Church via the Rapture!”

“THIS IS IT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! Jesus is Coming” - Chad Thomas

The Psalm 83 War, Jeremiah 49 and Isaiah 17 Is On The Cusp - The Ezekiel 38 Alliance Is In Place - A call for a 2-State Solution - The Abrahamic Accords Are Expanding - 3rd Temple Stones Have Been Carved - Activists Prepared For Sacrificial Offering On Temple Mount - 3 Red Heiffers will be ready for sacrifice by September - UN Food Chief Says ‘Hell On Earth’ Looms From Hunger Crisis -Creation Is Groaning - Monkeypox and Coronavirus Pestilences - “Sorceries” is pharmakeia - Global Vaccine Mandates - Kids Are Being jabbed - The Coming Financial Collapse and the Great Reset - Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC), Blockchain by September, So People Can Be Tracked And Controlled - More Lockdowns Are Coming To Control The Expected Violence That Will Result From An Economic Collapse - Global Digital ID With Real-Time Tracking Of Everyone & Everything Is Coming - The Beast System Is In Place - Transhumanism - Metaverse - Luciferace - The Great Reset - Cyber Polygon - The Climate Change Agenda - The All About Me Generation - The Days of Noah And Lot Are Here - The Four Horsemen are ready to ride - 6uild 6ack 6etter - The United Nations has planned for the signing of a new global treaty at Legal Treaty Ceremony during (September 13-27) 2022, UN General Assembly, New York - The WHO’s Pandemic Treaty “Is Tied To A Global Digital Passport And ID System” - UFO Deception!

“When all these things begin to happen, look up for your salvation is near!” (Luke 21:28).

WE ARE ON THE CUSP OF THE RAPTURE!

CONVERGENCE : THE PERFECT PROPHETIC STORM IS BREWING!:
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/convergence-the-perfect-prophetic-storm-is-brewing/

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite : https://www.rapturecountdown.com/

31 Likes

Praising God until the rescue. Today I want to be more Mary and less Martha . . . Always darkest before the dawn. . . Here we stand, still, by our own Red Sea. . . The news is terrifying . . . But God . . .

17 Likes

My city, New Orleans- Mayor is pushing hard for facial recognition and she is saying since we are at the top of the list of murders committed, this will help solve crime.

Praise God we are at the ‘Finish Line’!!! Come my Lord Jesus, come today!

8 Likes

Could be fake news… but then, would we get to know from mainstream media? Discernment needed.
Heaps !

I’m hearing this is fake news

I am disappointed and discouraged to see how many people in the forum post other things, rather than to comment on the Prophecy Update, and comment/encourage other posters. Not that anything else posted is “wrong”, but just seems to be off track from the purpose of commenting about the message of the update. This Church is my lifeline, and Thank God that I found JD’s online recording many years ago, then “refound them” again about 6-7 years ago.

So, my comment:
JD’s Prophecy Update really ties together everything happening. For me it is much needed encouragement, after feeling overwhelmed and depressed by “worldly cares” and events, health, financial, and family concerns. I have resigned myself that no one around me, or family hears the truth, hears the call. But I have been called, and will remain on my feet as long as I can, if not then remain on my knees. JD’s teaching has truly been my lifeline. In these last days, Rev. 3:7-13 to the church in Philadelphia has more and more meaning to me. Take heart and keep looking up.

28 Likes

I still need to listen to the update; looking forward to it!

It is my desire too that all other signs of the times would be posted there (times of the signs I think we have) and not here. It would be great just to talk specifically about JD’s update here and be encouraged by it. I think it would help us all meditate on the message more through the week if we kept the BPU just about his update and what he shared. IMHO

6 Likes

I really look forward to JD’s weekly updates - it seems time is growing short and JD points that out and is a blessing. ME THINKS NOT LONG NOW - MARANATHA

10 Likes

5 Likes

What was the deal of the century in this Prophecy? I was born and raised in church but this all seems new to me.

6 Likes

That plan is meant to divide Jerusalem into 2 parts: One for Israel and One for Palestine

God has warned any nations who dare to do that. You should know after that USA got hit by C19 plandemic, BLM and ANTIFA riotings, etc etc.

5 Likes

You have put it all together for us to see…in one place! I think you’ve been given a gift - able to see through all the distractions, to see the big picture…thanks for this post…confirming the gut feeling most believers are having now….time is almost up! :pray:

13 Likes

Thank you so much for your encouragement! All glory to our Lord Jesus! Jesus bless you!

6 Likes

Is it my internet? His mouth isnt with words

1 Like