July 25, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I do agree with Pastor JD on the state of the World…and to what is coming quickly (Greek tachos = revving up in intensity).

In my personal opinion…

The root of all what we are seeing is rebellion against Almighty YHVH GOD, which carries with it a coming persecution of His Church, as is happening in many regions of the world.

In the U.S., we tend to think in terms of harsh persecution as “it can’t happen here”, which I believe is an error on our part.

The globalists are serious and are seriously being led by ‘the evil one’.

The world is not returning to what it was pre-COVID, the globalists have way too much momentum, power, and societal group-think on their side to stop now. They are going through with their clear cut agenda.

Before the Rapture, many of us could be tested.

As the good Prophecy Teachers of today say, “Prophecy is not to scare, but to prepare”.

No matter what may come, we have His Eternal Promise and must remain strong regardless of what may come.

I acquire great strength in Pastor JD’s twice weekly teachings.

MARANATHA !

22 Likes

Hi! Do you think it’s wise to stuck up food and other essentials? I can feel the urgency has becoming real each passing day.

I know that Jesus told us to not worry about tomorrow…’ and I am always reminded by the story of Manna. But I also read comments about this and said that it is wise to stuck for emergency purposes.

What about you guys?

Thanks and blessings! :heart:

5 Likes

Makes sense. Thanks! I know that it’s not in the Bible to prepare for these events, maybe because we’re outta here before things really become difficult but yeah, for practical reasons I think it’s not bad to prep.

3 Likes

Clue me in…

Oh your way with words… Deliciously scrumptious little morsels of rhetorical genius.

I typed this with a British accent for yah too.!.

1 Like

Haha I know what you mean!:sweat_smile: thank you for this. Also, adding to that the readiness of the 10 virgins? Bringing with them extra oil for while waiting for the groom. This confirms me.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Of course its in the bible. Dont forget that Josef was prepping that people in Egypt survive the seven years. The dream was a warning and for me, I see that the Holy Ghots is warning us too.

7 Likes

Flooding in London

Removed due to bad language

3 Likes

Yes I understand. What I mean is during the last days, or are there any passages in the book of Revelation that I missed? Sorry I was misunderstood when I said it’s not in the Bible.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Very well said.

Waiting for the Blessed Hope. :pray:t2:

5 Likes
5 Likes

I would say of any one that holds to pre-wrath rapture - Great, you have rightly studied the word - Andy Wood has an excellent teaching of timing of the rapture that is knight on!! Please, PLEASE PLEASE!!! GO WATCH ANDY WOODS TEACHING ON THIS!!!

6 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

2 days before the rain in the previous video.

2 Likes
2 Likes