July 25, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I remember hearing the creepy message in the grocery store. The message about wearing masks etc. ended with the catch phrase “and remember, we’re all in this together. “ I felt like I was in a sci-fi movie!

8 Likes
8 Likes

The vaccines does not prevent transmission. The vaccine pushers are lying to everyone. They say we must vaccinate everyone to reach herd immunity. But they also say that the vaccines do not prevent getting the disease, only that symptoms will be milder. A mild case is equally contagious as a severe case of Covid. Don’t fall for their BS. Why take the risk of an untested vaccine using brand new technology ( which is proving to be quite dangerous) when you don’t get immunity?
They have succeeded in confusing people with mixed messages. They tell some truth mixed with lies.

6 Likes

This is where we are.
Different Roads2

10 Likes

It’s already in Italy.

2 Likes

This category is solely reserved for Testimony and Salvation Stories. All other topics posted will be moved or deleted.

Please watch the video before it’s deleted. I didn’t know where to post this on here so people can hear truth about the jab aka vaccination. Please do your own research. God bless you all!

12 Likes

Great video and welcome to the forum Tracey. Good to see this guy is out in the media. Amen. Blessings. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

https://grandmageri422.me/2021/07/27/mass-murder-is-lucrative-there-is-just-no-white-washing-the-genocide-which-is-happening/

2 Likes

live now if anyone interested

https://www.newswise.com/coronavirus/traditional-japanese-food-may-hold-building-blocks-of-covid-19-treatments/?article_id=754692&ta=home

4 Likes

Blood donors and receivers beware!

Hmm, the rise of pharmakeia in last days:

10 Likes

I am not surprised. Everything is a fraud

And I would be not surprised either if they renamed the flu into covid.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Tracy. Great opening post. Thank you for sharing.

God bless,

Emma

5 Likes

Our dear brother Dennis knows about all the symbology. I think what he was noting was how that one site requires PII to access, something I wouldn’t even consider providing to any news or gov site at this point, given the times we are in. He is doing an excellent job of keeping us all informed with the current prophecy events and news as they happen each day. I’m so thankful to him because he finds and vets articles and vids that are top notch, and that I often can’t find out there as I have really limited computer skills. Thank you so much Dennis. @dlcv. And I like what you Neil shared too. It ties in to the what mr. globals is up to with the ten toes of Daniel prophecy, and the symbol they operate under. As my friend once said “Don’t worry, things aren’t falling apart, …they’re falling together.” just as God said they would.

9 Likes

What a fantastic picture tract! Thanks for sharing this Michael. :slightly_smiling_face: did you create or paint this?

Thank you! God bless you!

2 Likes

Thanks! Yes, I did. The idea came to me while I was sleeping last night.

1 Like

What a beautiful gift from the Lord! I hope you can post it on the abc of Salvation part too; its a blessing. :heart:

1 Like

@Lee
I would seek hard the Holy Spirit to bring about an opportunity to sit down and have a conversation about the pre-wrath viewpoint…leading the person through Scripture. The Holy Spirit will tell you in that hour or even moment what to say (Luke 12:12).
:innocent:

2 Likes

Psalm 116

Deliverance and the cup of Salvation

I love the Lord, because He has heard

My voice and my supplications.

Because He has inclined His ear to me,

Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live.

The pains of death surrounded me,

And the pangs of Sheol laid hold of me;

I found trouble and sorrow.

Then I called upon the name of the Lord:

“O Lord, I implore You, deliver my soul!”

5 Gracious is the Lord, and righteous;

Yes, our God is merciful.

6 The Lord preserves the simple;

I was brought low, and He saved me.

7 Return to your rest, O my soul,

For the Lord has dealt bountifully with you.

8 For You have delivered my soul from death,

My eyes from tears,

And my feet from falling.

9 I will walk before the Lord

In the land of the living.

10 I believed, therefore I spoke,

“I am greatly afflicted.”

11 I said in my haste,

“All men are liars.”

12 What shall I render to the Lord

For all His benefits toward me?

13 I will take up the cup of salvation,