July 25, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

9 Likes

Yes, I so agree with you.

I feel a huge difference when I am completely in Godā€™s word, in prayer or just listening to Him. The Holy Spirit speaks to all who are willing to listen and ask God. Ok, some have been blessed with the gift of prophecy yet again not just only one single person.

Thatā€™s why I truly believe we just have to lean on our Lord Jesus Christ and put our full faith in Him. I hope and pray that I hear Him correctly. The enemy is always there trying to cause doubt and it is very annoying sometimes because many times the enemy will use what I would say ā€œa good causeā€ to tempt you into doing or saying something. The enemy also always tries to put thoughts of condemnation in me, sometimes about me, sometimes about others and I just rebuke those thoughts in the mighty name of Jesus. It reminds me of David who would not kill or lay a hand on Godā€™s anointed King Saul even though Saul tried so hard to kill David. He even put to death the oneā€™s who killed Saul and tried to brag about it in front of David. David truly had a heart after Godā€™s. And I pray that our hearts are purified to match His.

Yet on the other hand the Holy Spirit is always soft and gentle and you just know when he talks to you. Thatā€™s why I just blend out anything extreme in my thoughts which are possibly not mine.

Thatā€™s one thing Iā€™m really looking forward to apart from meeting and being with our Lord Jesus Christ and all the saints, is to attain our new glorified body without sin. My goodness that body canā€™t come soon enough. No more chatter from the enemy, no more weird thoughts and just pure bliss.

These posts of honesty is what I treasure most with brothers and sisters in Christ. To see we are all going through trials and we can encourage and help each other.

As Jesus said to love one another and help and care. As it is written:

I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, that you also love one another. - John 13:34

This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you. - John 15:12

This I command you, that you love one another. - John 15:17

Thank you for your heartfelt reply. May God bless you with His peace and grace and love. Much love to you. Maranatha

7 Likes

@Jimbo are you (far) removed from these floodings and apocalyptic weather over there? :pray:t3:

Anyone of you seen this video yet about the PCR Schwabs? Am I getting close to the wittiness of @jasonacts177 ? :rofl: anyway, better be laughing otherwise Iā€™d be cryingā€¦.

I hope this Dropbox link works to the video. Let me know if it doesnā€™t. Also sent it to JD.

9 Likes

This is all happening in the north of Italy. Sardinia is on fire and the south of Italy is experiencing heatwaves. I am in Rome BUT I am expecting something to happen here too.

Anti green pass protests happened last weekend in most major Italian cities, this issue for me just confirms what is in Godā€™s word. I am not surprised and I do not post covid news as it is something that distracts from the signs that are important I donā€™t need to make up my mind so it is a non issue for me personally.

The disasters, birth pangs, are becoming very frequent and more intense. Things happening in Israel and the Middle East are what I use to understand the season we are in.

I do not find the covid updates or news stories edifying or encouraging as it adds to confusion and fear. I understand that many do it to warn others I can understand this however I believe this should have its own separate thread.

The floods worlwide scream , as in the days of Noah. The ark is ready to be used and before this happened Enoch was taken.

7 Likes

Thanks for the update.

Are you referring to the video I posted that it should need another thread or generally? I thought it would fit here given all the other postsā€¦

I think Iā€™ll refrain from posting then. I donā€™t want to be part of bringing fear into the public.

God bless.

2 Likes

What you choose to post I will neither condemn nor condone unless it directly contradicts the Word of God.

I was not specifically referring to you personally @JamNL , infact I havenā€™t watched it, I donā€™t need to. What will happen will happen. Others may decide, especially those who are fearful or doubting, to watch it to be informed. I know what it is and I have already decided that by through the grace of God only and my faith in Christ alone that I may be able to stand in my conviction and to withstand any persecution for my choice.

3 Likes

Youā€™re not bringing fear to the public. Itā€™s always good to be informed! Thanks for posting the vids :slight_smile:

8 Likes
3 Likes

Truth (from most media) in short supply - get it while you can!

1 Like

I find it interesting. Sadly, I cannot see the EO on the package, because the image is blurry. But I know that many are warning of it. Ethylene Oxide is a poison for our body and they are sticking it into the nose. No wonder why are so many getting sick.

7 Likes

I believe these are the world governors and princes of darkness of this world that beloved apostle Paul spoke about in Ephesians. Letā€™s all remember to put on that armor of God everyday and every night!

2 Likes

How do we know His blood type ? As far as I know we go through a spritual change because of the sacrifice of His blood. Why do I still have poor eyesight and need to wear glasses and why is my hair going grey and why do I have wrinkles ? The only time we will change bodily is in the resurrection.

Could you, if you donā€™t mind, give me the gospel please ?

8 Likes
5 Likes

There are some strange doctrines/theories (which are false) that satan has a bloodline here in this world. But this is not true, because then some people are doomed within birth (because they have the bloodline of satan in their venes).

Its like the reptilian theory - I really dont understand why some christians would believe this. This is against everything the bible teaches us. There is no satanic bloodline in this world! The human itself is evil and everyone needs to repent and believe the sacrifice of Jesus, in order to be saved.

And I believe, that the people who brought this bloodline theory into the world, are not christians. I read a book who said that one of Noahs sons had an affair on the ark with a philistian woman (which is not true because there is nothing in the bible about that!).

9 Likes

Dear @Kris I am familiar with this unbiblical doctrine too. We are all doomed at birth if we do not accept Jesus as our Saviour.

Some mysticism mixed in with some christianese.

5 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

If it cannot be understood by scripture then it is a waste of time. Anything more or less is pure human conjecture and fantasy. Why would I need human extra biblical theory to explain logical God fact ?

Why would anyone want to exchange their faith for religion ?

Please give me the gospel.

6 Likes

Exactly, where did this information come from ? I mean wouldnā€™t the first thing anyone ask is is it biblical ?

4 Likes