July 25, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Just learning and discerning like others that I know :wink:

1 Like
2 Likes

Same in Ipswich, all the shops seem to be spreading out their available lines to hide the otherwise huge gaps in stock.

2 Likes

Welcome to this forum and fellowship @ChristineJML, spiffing to have another Brit (Iā€™m totally playing on the Anglo/US language gap here - I literally never say ā€˜spiffingā€™)

Lamentably I feel this is just the beginning of further disruptions; based even on very recent history (circa Spring 2020) it wonā€™t take much media hysteria to plunge the poor lost into another mania of frenzied panic-buying, which will feed into any existing food supply issues.

Still, the shops can spread their shelves as much as they like to hide the huge gaps but only our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ spread His self to hide our huge gaps.

In Christ

6 Likes

Mind the gap.

1 Like

That is adorable.

wow - every one needs to see this from beginning to end - very great news and very interesting but watch the whole thing especially the end !!! You will be blessed - I wish I knew how to post this on its own??
Maranatha is meaning more and more

7 Likes

I have thought this whole covid situation was the spirit of antichrist from the start-it makes sense to me if Doctors are ā€œunder a spellā€ that it is being controlled by satan. This verifies my thoughts-great info-thank you!

3 Likes

As I listen to those in the media call the unvaccinated selfish, and the ones at fault for coming lockdowns and economic disaster ā€” it occurred to me that what they are asking us all to do is become living sacrifices for their agenda. Only one has the right to ask men to become living sacrifices, and it sure isnā€™t any one of those I hear talking now. Only Jesus Chris our Lord has that right. I pray he comes soon, I am not sure I will be able to withstand the pressure that is coming. I am by nature a compliant, law abiding person. Standing firm on this issue is causing me a great deal of discomfort. I thought making others feel uncomfortable was unacceptable in the day in which we live.

10 Likes

Youā€™re welcome! God bless you. We all need to stay well informed.

1 Like

What!!?
:no_good_woman:t2:
This sounds a lot like the serpent seed ideas that a friendā€™s mother got mixed up with.

Exactly! Thanks for asking.

3 Likes

See that is crazy when even the MSM admits right here that the jabbed are transmitting the virus. So ridiculous.

3 Likes

I know Jesusā€™s blood type!! Pick me, pick me!! :speak_no_evil:

His was so pure, so clean, so unique, so untainted that NO One could have given Him blood!
His blood was the ONLY blood that could cleanse a human being so thoroughly that nothing else was needed!

(I almost fell out of my chair reading the posters comments about Jesusā€™s blood type, say what?:flushed::grimacing::see_no_evil:)

6 Likes

Too much above my intelligence pay grade to understand that one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

i posted earlier on one Canadian use horse Ivermetcin paste. He had no choice due to vax injuries. Doctors are ā€œcontrolledā€ and ā€œpaid offā€ by TPTB.

His name is Fred Pye.

2 Likes

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/don-lemon-the-un-vaccinated-should-not-be-allowed-to-shop-for-food/

Lawlessness on the riseā€¦

Playing Godā€¦

https://m.thebl.tv/us-news/human-animal-hybrids-senate-approves-billions-of-dollars-for-their-chilling-creation.html

3 Likes

Someone posted this. IDK personally.

2 Likes

Regarding Revelation 13:16-18.
Graphene is formed by hexagons, which have 6 sides, 6 angles, and 6 vertices.
Human life, like graphene, is based on carbon. (Number of a man).
Carbon atoms have 6 electrons, 6 protons, and 6 neutrons.

There is magnetic graphene in vaccines, however, it is also being covertly introduced into our bodies from face masks, nasal tests, makeup products, and much more, all of them causing the varied Covid symptoms. Probably people who were deceived into taking the jab will not be condemned for it, but they should avoid more shots in the future. Apparently antioxidant and zinc complements do get rid of the nanoparticles and magnetism in about a week. Just be safe and ask a doctor.

By the way, I have links to backup my claims but since Iā€™m new here Iā€™m avoiding sending anything that could get me tagged as a spammer.
God bless you all.

7 Likes

Feel free to share links - we all like learning and researching things. (o: Oh, and welcome to the community!