July 4, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Not concerned. I’m more concerned about the person that goes to the bathroom and doesn’t wash their hands!!! I am that person that uses a paper towel to open the door! :slightly_smiling_face: Every time I shop I come home and immediately wash my hands, which were all habits pre-COVID. Other than that, no worries. Everything was over hyped and the PCR tests gave false numbers so…I’m as concerned about getting the flu or a common cold as COVID. And this is coming from a person that never once wore a mask to shop. Take vitamin D, zinc, and vitamins.

Have some ivermectin on hand “just in case”. You can go through American Frontline Doctors for this, or go the route I did and get the horse syringe from local feed stores. One syringe is enough for a 1250 pound horse. Just dose per your body weight and squeeze. Taste is terrible, so I put it in applesauce. The horse paste is 91 mcg/pound (lb) for horses. However, the usual dose is 150 micrograms (mcg) per kilogram (kg) (68 mcg per pound) of body weight as a single dose in humans (per Mayo Clinic). 1 pound = 2.2 kg.

Alternatively, you can use chlorine dioxide (no, this isn’t bleach). Look up MMS (master mineral solution) and see all the great benefits and uses, such as fruit/veggie wash, cleaner, etc. Was just at the Red Pill Expo in SD, and Dr. Manuel Aparacio from Mexico did a presentation on the success rate of treatment of COVID using chlorine dioxide. Chlorine Dioxide to Treat COVID? YES, Says Dr. Manuel Aparicio - The New American

*Disclaimer: This is not medical advice. Please do your research on all suggestions listed above.

7 Likes