July 25, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

See that is crazy when even the MSM admits right here that the jabbed are transmitting the virus. So ridiculous.

3 Likes

I know Jesus’s blood type!! Pick me, pick me!! :speak_no_evil:

His was so pure, so clean, so unique, so untainted that NO One could have given Him blood!
His blood was the ONLY blood that could cleanse a human being so thoroughly that nothing else was needed!

(I almost fell out of my chair reading the posters comments about Jesus’s blood type, say what?:flushed::grimacing::see_no_evil:)

6 Likes

Too much above my intelligence pay grade to understand that one :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

i posted earlier on one Canadian use horse Ivermetcin paste. He had no choice due to vax injuries. Doctors are “controlled” and “paid off” by TPTB.

His name is Fred Pye.

2 Likes

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/don-lemon-the-un-vaccinated-should-not-be-allowed-to-shop-for-food/

Lawlessness on the rise…

Playing God…

https://m.thebl.tv/us-news/human-animal-hybrids-senate-approves-billions-of-dollars-for-their-chilling-creation.html

3 Likes

Someone posted this. IDK personally.

2 Likes

Regarding Revelation 13:16-18.
Graphene is formed by hexagons, which have 6 sides, 6 angles, and 6 vertices.
Human life, like graphene, is based on carbon. (Number of a man).
Carbon atoms have 6 electrons, 6 protons, and 6 neutrons.

There is magnetic graphene in vaccines, however, it is also being covertly introduced into our bodies from face masks, nasal tests, makeup products, and much more, all of them causing the varied Covid symptoms. Probably people who were deceived into taking the jab will not be condemned for it, but they should avoid more shots in the future. Apparently antioxidant and zinc complements do get rid of the nanoparticles and magnetism in about a week. Just be safe and ask a doctor.

By the way, I have links to backup my claims but since I’m new here I’m avoiding sending anything that could get me tagged as a spammer.
God bless you all.

7 Likes

Feel free to share links - we all like learning and researching things. (o: Oh, and welcome to the community!

Yes, I’ve used it without any ill effects. You just have to figure out the dosing.

Here’s a link from a Doctor talking about dosing. For instance, let’s say a person weighs 200 pounds (or 90 kg) - they would require about 30 mg (15 mg tablets x 2 = 1 dose). Now let’s figure out the horse paste: it is 91 mcg/lb. 91 mcg is 0.091 mg/lb, which would be about 18.2 mg. So it is actually less than the human dose based on those calculations.

https://www.maximpulse.com/permethrin/ivermectin-calculating-a-dose.html

There are many drugs that are used in humans and animals - just the dosing is different. I will state again, this is not medical advice and suggest everyone do what they are comfortable with. If you would prefer using “human” formulated medicine, by all means request from your own primary care doctor, or, if unable to go that route, you can contact American Frontline Doctors for a telehealth appointment where they can issue a prescription for you for both ivermectin and/or hydroxychloroquine. https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/

3 Likes

You can email pastor JD directly if you want him to research for his Bible Prophecy sermons.

Must email to his admin church email in his church website.

2 Likes

Note: This is just his interpretation of the antichrist origins, debatable OK?

Graphene oxide exposed:

Little by little pharmacy invasion; Israel approves Covid jabs for at risk children aged 5-11

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210728-israel-approves-covid-jabs-for-at-risk-children-aged-5-11

I know some Christians teach this fig tree prophecy. At this point I put it as theory as I believe Jesus can rapture the church anytime. It’s debatable in my opinion.

5 Likes

An excellent video that wraps up all of the medical things occurring atm.This is a “Must View Video” from a truly independent very qualified world authority, Dr Michael Yeadon, who relates the facts without fear of Deep State intervening exposing experimental vaccines being pumped into duped masses that will kill.

Finally, someone coming out with fact. I couldn’t believe how stupid people are following the government like a puppy dog. Know history because it repeats itself. We thought the last couple of years was bad. Wait until all the deaths from the experimental gene therapy. Lots of death coming.

5 Likes

I heard you can also get it here. I have not done it so I don’t really know,
Speakwithanmd.com buy ivermectin around $59“

3 Likes
1 Like

My beloved Brothers and Sisters, I love you all and have a deep love and respect for Waheed and the passion, dedication, bravery and honesty that he consistently displays. Like you, I am desperate to meet our Saviour in the clouds, as this world has become a toxic cesspit. I am 49 years old and have studied like a Berean to ensure my understanding is sound. After-all, our Eternal lives depend on it!..I have been comforted knowing that the rapture is imminent. However reading scripture that has been presented to me recently has me questioning something I would like to get a “second opinion” on please. In the video below, please listen and read carefully, as for the first time today, (hence running to you here for safety in numbers)…, I would like to hear what my fellow brothers and sisters think and get your understanding as despite reading these verses a million times, something was different today. Thank you in advance. Rapture Timing - YouTube

Shalom @PWR2023AOC , it depends how we interpret the day of Christ in this passage. Some like Geoff Grider of NTEB interpret it as rapture of the church. Of cos he has to guess who is AC in the process.

The video shows that the fella believes in midtrib rapture, he didnt explain in detail why. AC will proclaim himself as god in 3rd jewish temple at 3.5 years of his reign.

if indeed we have to wait for AC to arrive and reveal himself to the world and wait for him to be God-ify, then we will suffer the first seven seals judgments which occurs in the first half. We may be die of war, hunger, beheadings etc.

Hope that its clear to you.

3 Likes

Shalom dlcv, Thank you for your response. My understanding has always been pretrib based on scripture. Today like you say, it hit me that we may indeed, again, based on scripture (which didn’t click previously for some reason) suffer in the first 3.5 years…is this the hour of trial? Is this what it means that we are in fact tribulation saints? Rest assured I would give my life right now and have no fear of death whatsoever. I understand there are two comings of course, to gather, and to return with us. My understanding which is unsettling is the realisation that we are not going anywhere until the AC is revealed, whereas previously, I believed the rapture to be the precursor to him be revealed and thus beginning the seven year tribulation.

2 Likes

If we are here when the man of lawlessness is revealed we won’t have to wait long. He will find us very quickly and send us on our way. May I ask just one question. What is the difference between the bride of Christ and the saints under the altar and those that lost their lives due to their testimony and would not worship the beast or take his mark ?

2 Likes

Shalom again. I noticed this fella who did the youtube may have cut and paste from someone’s teaching somewhere. There are no description whatsoever and abrupt end.

What settles for me is I read 1 Thess 4:13-18 first to get the rapture context before going to 2 Thess 2.

Common sense tells me 1 Thess is written before 2 Thess right?

I read both in sequence since both letters are addressed to church in Thessalonica.

Later I need to attach a graph as I am typing from tablet…

2 Likes

Hello again, yes, I cut the part that was relevant to the question. Here is the full episode and source. 4 Facts about The Second Coming of Christ! (The Return of Jesus) - YouTube