July 31, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - What the Bible Says About Being "Awake"

I found this so very helpful. Thanks for posting this! Still struggling a bit with being sure about what I am sensing/hearing the Father speaking in to my life specifically, but that will be a prayer focus. After praying for “piloting” I’ll just need to take the next step on the path th Lord lights. Grateful for all of the treasures found in this RHC message.

3 Likes

Yes! This message from Brandon Holthaus on being spiritually prepared is excellent. I appreciate him so much! Thanks for sharing @dlcv

8 Likes

Did Jesus Christ commands His church to make flags and fly them? Yes or No?

----------------------------------------------------------

and the rest may follow along… lockdown 2.0 for Christmas

4 Likes
1 Like

These are great thanks

1 Like

Predictive programming 1981 film;

4 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Israel vs. Islamic Jihad: What is source of latest conflict and whether it could mean all-out war

Every time I see one of these examples of preprogramming I cringe to think that I must have been blind as a bat for many years!!! Just going along raising my children, teaching, keeping the toilet cleaned, and stuff like that!!! All the while these creepy, prophetic movie clips and cartoons) hmmmmmm, another way the enemy mimics our Lord and Savior?) were giving us a peek into “the plan?”Kinda makes my skin crawl. Lord have mercy on a former “Polly Anna” like me!! :pray:t3:

8 Likes

I just love that song and that video of the marines singing it!

FB_IMG_1659843370631

7 Likes

The Youtube is “Censored Version”.

1 Like
1 Like

Brother Tyler did an EXCELLENT job on this video!

2 Likes