July 31, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - What the Bible Says About Being "Awake"

Helps to know that we are all pretty much coping in the same ways; watching and waiting and praying and listening for guidance from the Lord as best we can over all the noise. God bless you and keep you, and all those you love. May His Word be our light in this darkness. :pray:t3::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Amen! Thank you and to you and yours and all on this forum.

2 Likes

Yes, it certainly is!. Thank you! :blush:

I wish I could say I’ve done everything I could do, but I’m not sure. I don’t know where the line is between being brave enough to risk ire from my family by communicating what I know and being willful and doing what I want instead of waiting on the Lord to guide me.

Sometimes I think I’m fearful of upsetting them, so I pull back and don’t say anything. This is how evil spreads, by silencing people. Case in point: my three adult stepsons. They’re all multiple vaxxed. One has two children. One time my husband simply said he didn’t want to vaccine because he didn’t think it was safe. His son became enraged, yelling at him on the phone. They didn’t speak for months.
We are going to visit them in a month and I’m anxious about it. My husband and I have agreed not to bring up Covid or anything related. But am I doing it because it’s what the Lord wants or am I simply afraid of their disapproval? This question has kept me up at night.

My husband and I are the only Christians in the family of kids and his four siblings, so we’re the outliers. They all think we’re crazy antivaxxers.

My pastor also won’t talk about any of this and it drivers me crazy. I think he should be warning people.

5 Likes

I’ve struggled with that question, too. Some insight from scripture which Pastor JD once pointed out;
We are to be prepared to give an answer when asked about the hope we have. I’ve always thought that related to spreading the gospel, but seems it fits with this issue as well?? You’ve planted the seeds. Maybe we are to keep praying and waiting and believing now, being ready to give an answer when the questions come. :pray:t3::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Brenda, I am guessing we are all going thru the same thing - most of our friends are vaxed and have had no side effects although we know that many have died but the mainstream media and doctors keep saying it is wonderful and will they will keep up the rhetoric - people think we are crazed so I have just quit trying - the main thing is to pray for them and if they are not saved - well you know - hopefully we will be out of here at least by the end of next year - LORD JESUS please give us peace and let the HOLY SPIRIT guide our path till you return for us - MARANATHA

4 Likes

Amen!! Amen!! Praying in agreement with you!

1 Like

Yes, Ralph. I believe many of us are going through the same thing with family members. My entire Christian family is jabbed except for one daughter in law. I am so grateful to God that none of my grandchildren have received this clot shot. Awhile back I watched an interesting video titled The Covidian Cult. It was very revealing and I understood at a deeper level what has happened to my family. They have bought the lie. They are in such a trance that they do not hear us. They only hear lie after lie that is repeated over and over by the news, the media, our government, their so called medical doctors and people who have also been jabbed. They truly believe this evil doctrine. If a lie is repeated long enough many will be fooled into believing it is the truth. The only way our loved ones are going to believe us is by waking up to the truth themselves. They must come to a place where they see that it is all a lie. The very best thing we can do is to pray without ceasing for them and to ask God to break this bondage and lead them to the truth. None of my family has suffered any side effects from the jab either. All I can do is pray for them and release each one into the hands of our loving Heavenly Father. Sadly for me this jab has divided my family and I do not hear from my brother, his wife and any of my nieces and nephews. I miss them.
May God comfort all of us who’s family has taken this evil injection and give us the strength to endure with patience all of our trials on this dying planet until the trumpet sounds and Jesus comes to take us home. I just know in my spirit that it will be very soon.
Maranantha dear brothers and sisters.

9 Likes

The verse came out after I read the Saudi’s NEOM city project. Please read my links later I posted below on it. This has got to do with SDG UN’s Agenda:

Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable

2 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

5 Likes

Love Pete Garcia! Love his writing! :heart::dove:

8 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

Jesus said,
“Blessed are the eyes that see what you see. For I say to you, many prophets and kings desired to see what you see, but did not see it, and to hear what you hear, but did not hear it.”
Luke 10:23-24

12 Likes

I have posted a link on NSFW video on consequences of taking the gene therapy shots this early morning. It’s for those who want to walk by SIGHT not by faith.

I was compelled to read this article and didn’t know what I was getting into for the first few paragraphs, but wow! He described what so many of us are experiencing now, and he shows that we are told this will happen.

Thanks for posting it for us. God bless you in so many ways.

7 Likes

Hi and thank you Janet7! Yes, that’s the same thing i got out of this article! :blush: Glad it lifted you up too! :heart::dove:

2 Likes

Not sure what video you posted but I looked in the other part of the forum and watched These Little Ones… Heartbreaking!!! I don’t like it that we can’t comment on these posts in that part of the forum. I hope Isaac Cappy turned to Christ before his death

2 Likes

Hi dicv! Oh my gosh, that’s so crazy!!! Yeah, Neom totally lines up with all the SDG’s of the UN. Micheal Knowles is hilarious.! But seriously, as we know this is not going to turn out to be the Utopia people dream of. People will have absolutely no freedom or privacy at all! It’s got the beast system all over it! I noticed in the video, when the girl jumped into the silver Noem emblem, that it sure looks like a soft version of a pentagram to me! Yikes! It really reminds me of the Divergent series now, with all the shots for this and that. (And one was used to neuromodulate Dauntless even!) and the wall, and genetically-damaged vs. genetically pure etc. I once heard Pastor JD say that being aware of all this totally ruined entertainment for him, lol. Once the Holy Spirit leads you to these truths, you can’t NOT see it. But really, MBS is one of the richest men on earth. It’s not surprising that he’s involved and on board with WEF’s plans, but for us to see it being built, with these videos, Wow! God bless! :heart::dove:

1 Like

Watched this - the song at the end moved me to tears and had me praising the LORD -what a blessing -the is no GOD LIKE JAHOVA - BEHOLD HE COMES RIDING ON THE CLOUDS - thank you Lord That you are our BLESSED HOPE as we await your return!!! MARANATHA

5 Likes