July 31, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - What the Bible Says About Being "Awake"

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources (Links): Here

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: talks about what scripture says concerning the real meaning of being “awake” as it relates to Bible prophecy.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

21 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

5 Likes

I really love this update. Thank you Pastor JD!
If you don’t know what time it is, you are asleep. This world is dying. Wake up, brothers and sisters, Jesus is coming!

23 Likes

Another excellent sermon by pastor JD. I pray that the apostate churches out there WAKE UP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
Keep speaking the TRUTH IN LOVE Pastor JD, ignore the Nay Sayers they are not worth your time to fret over, indeed they will get theirs. We are praying for you!
Agape,
Ken

21 Likes

24 Likes

I praise God for you J D. Thankyou for this update and the encouragement you give right along with the truth. God bless you and your family.

18 Likes

The Earth has set a new record for the shortest day.

3 Likes

Had a hard time following JD on this update. Seemed like a lot of energy directed towards people who would not be listening anyway. (?) :confused:

I kinda felt like I was sitting in a church listening to a sermon on how hot hell will be when I know full well I’ve trusted in Jesus for my salvation and I’m not goin’ to hell.

I’m kinda tired and need sleep so maybe that influences what I think I heard.

6 Likes

I was sooo very blessed by Pastor’s prayer especially. I continue to ride a roller coaster of emotions seemingly moment by moment. I am AWAKE! So many I know and love don’t seem to want to wake up . . . I know they sense that much is wrong with the world, but it’s as though they are having a sweet dream of life getting back to normal and just keep hitting the snooze button! Day to day life seems surreal now, and though I am so happy for those whose “But God” answers have come, I have to fight discouragement because I’m still waiting . . . And each week that passes, the urgency builds. Right now it’s at a crescendo!! I think we who fear that those we love most might be left behind find it hard to just look forward with excited anticipation. God forgive me for feeling envious sometimes of those who know that their loved ones will escape with them. And thank you, Lord, for this incredible Pastor who prays and encourages me to never, never give up!! Like Pastor JD says he will never stop preaching the full gospel, I will keep interceding for my loved ones until the last grain of sand slips through the hour glass. May EVERYONE waiting for their “But God” answers receive that blessing here in the land of the living, soon and very soon!

20 Likes
4 Likes

The stated purpose of the law is to force the public to use digital means of payment rather than cash. This is intended to enable better transaction monitoring so that Israeli authorities are equipped to tackle tax evasion, black market activity and money laundering.

On Aug. 1, that limit is set to decrease from NIS 11,000 ($3,192) to NIS 6,000 ($1,741) for business payments and from NIS 50,000 ($14,510) to NIS 15,000 ($4353) for transactions between private individuals.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Thursday August 4 LiveStream with Michele Bachmann

1 Like

Jan Markell gives her acronym of WOKE. Willfully Overlooking Known Evil

9 Likes

Yes, the prayer was clearly imbued with the holy spirit, JD is such a blessing!

5 Likes

@Fuzzy

That’s a good one.
Nice to see you back around!
Agape,
Ken

7 Likes

4 Likes

All the definitions that have changed in my lifetime. None of them have been ‘good’ changes. I recal when the idea of ‘political’ correctness arrived on the scene. Say this, don’t say that…even if the ‘that’ was actually true. It was changing the definition of what we saw, what we experienced, how we understood things or events.

I did not realize it then, most people probably didn’t. Annoyed by it? Maybe, but we went along with it, even though there was a pin-prick in our souls. Now, as we have witnessed all the changes in definition of our words we can see it as evil, lies, and part of the great delusion.

4 Likes

And the flood gates have opened. Everything evil is called good. What began as A little leaven has ruined everything.

7 Likes

After reading the article on digital ID clothing, it’s hard to believe they think this is a great idea in the “age of pandemics”. All those shared clothes-ew! I And i guess those clothing companies just don’t make enough money already. The implications of this for regular people is pretty degrading.

2 Likes