July 4, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Hi Vicki, I haven’t found this to be a rough group…but I can see how you might, because most of the posters on this forum are here because they found a pastor that they feel is telling the truth about the vaccines…so most of us feel strongly about that. We finally found a safe haven…at least for a little while.
I know there is another message board, Rapture Ready, that doesn’t allow any mention of COVID or the vaccines, so it might not seem as rough to someone that agrees with the new vaxes. Idk. Anyway, I think we have a great group here & I know most of us are very thankful to have a place where we can talk about all that is going on without being silenced.

8 Likes

Sadly, Dershowitz knows he is lying through his teeth. Any Constitutional law expert can prove that he is lying, and creating a fallacious straw man/red herring argument. The truth is any law, ordinance, statute, that is repugnant to the Constitution (and one’s God-given rights-not granted by man) is automatically null and void on its face. Administrative law (aka the divine right of Kings originated by Crown law) aka Executive orders, alphabet agencies, etc. are what the elites are purporting to use now to push through this agenda, because it circumvents the congress and the Constitution, so they want us to believe. In reality it is patently unlawful, but few lawyers and congress folk come forward as they might lose their Crown Bar membership, jobs or worse, so they go silent and thus aid and abet the lying liars, and bow to the n.w.o Its part of their masonic duty, as they cannot rat out the crimes of their fellow “brothers” without severe penalty. That’s why the court systems are so corrupt as well. We live in lawless times. They are not even abiding by the Nuremberg Code, which protects internationally.

But fret not. Psalm 37. God sees and hears it all, and He alone will deal with it, they will be called to account at some point in the not too distant future. Even Jesus said “Woe unto the lawyers,” There are some good ones out there, not saying all are bad. Just that God’s Word foretold all that’s happening and about to happen in the tribulation.

6 Likes

Today the WEF: Cyber Polygon 2021 happened. Are we all ready for this?

And oh by the way, it’s Pastor JD’s birthday, if I reckon, the same day as the Cyber Pandemic conference. Not sure if he is reading the forum but happy birthday pastor JD! I am so glad to have been a part of your ministry! See you soon in the air! :heart::pray:t2::blush:

7 Likes

Annanias & wife Saved? Possibly; because I believe they did not commit the unpardonable sin. But they lost a great reward to be given out at the Bema.

A good read.

1 Like

I actually don’t remember…it’s been a while though :slight_smile:

Decided to look this up and found a lengthy explanation of the meaning of that phrase in its context. However, the last couple of paragraphs might be more helpful in the current situation of wanting to combat fear.

Dear Pastor JD.

Myself and other fellow believers I associate engage in voluminous research on a series of issues related to prophecy and hold the heart of “Test Everything” - Be a Good Berean and to know the signs of the times as the Sons of Issachar.

Here is what the Lord showed me:

1. The Psalm 83 Map and the Map of the Promised Land have similar, possibly exact, boundaries.

2. The Israeli Statehood declaration in 1948 was amended in 1960 to address specifically various land interests. Further examination disclosed that the World Zionist Organization has a land management component that leased to the nation of Israel substantial parcels of land that the Jewish nation did not own.

Those leases never ended with the transfer of title from the WZO to Israel, emphasis added.

It sets in my spirit and now after talking with a valued sister in the Lord, I think that those parcels will become designations to support a two state solution. Further I suspect that those land distinctions of what is and what isn’t Israeli by land deed or title may be the basis of the Trump peace proposal, which is nothing more than a rehash of the Oslo Accord penned by Prince Hassan bin Talal from Jordan. The prince was supposed to be the king, but at his father’s death bed was told that his brother Abdullah would be the King of Jordan for one day Hussan would rule the world. /hussan is the 42nd cousin og direct line to Mohammed.

What is overlooked is that any amendment or addendum to the 1948 declaration of Israeli statehood as contained in the 1960 Amendment to Statehood, moves the “In full force and effect” date to 1960 not 1948. This is commonly supported by entirety of agreement clauses typical to any contract.

This is a huge challenge to the idea that Israel was a whole nation in 1948 when the UN recognized the current landmass that 1) is not the promised land and 2) has major challenges to substantial amounts of land never relinquished to Israel by the WZO.

All comments are appreciated. Thank you.

European Christians, are you prepared?

1 Like

Hello Thomas, I think its best you email directly to him on this findings. I am unsure he is active around in these forums.

1 Like

They have no shame or they are so deceived that they believe this CCP V is the most strangest ever recreated by man. The weapon is the mouth that goes along with the lie.

Maranatha

2 Likes

I already have emailed this to JD. I wanted to see if someone would give me a response in here. Thank you.

2 Likes

I’ve not been able to see JD’S Messages on His Update Prophecies for months now. I can’t even download them either. This is sooo sooo disappointing!! Can anyone explain why this is happening?

Ivermectin is the same medication, just different dosages. You just have to do some math and research. But people can go to American Frontline Doctors to get it if they feel more comfortable. More than likely people cannot get it through their family doctor if they are part of “the system” since the medical establishment blocked prescribing it.

There are lots of medications that treat animals and humans…just the dosing will be different.

2 Likes

Penicillin is also one used by animals and humans. I know vets who have used it on their kids (i.e. ear infections) because they knew how to dose it out.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the Constitution is only paper if no one honors it and defends it, which is the REAL issue on the horizon. In my bones, I see a civil war coming the likes of which we hadn’t even seen in the last one. :frowning:

:butgod: But God!

4 Likes

I do believe the Constitution’s biggest test is coming soon though.

3 Likes

My personal “opinion” is that Israel became a nation in the first months of 1949, not 1948.

It wasn’t a fully elected government of it’s own until around February of 1949. The previous year was an interim assigned government, as in “established” (but not their own yet).

It is also the years 1949-1950 that had the Blood Moon Tetrad on the Biblical Festival days of Pesach (Passover) and Sukkot (Tabernacles), the 1st and last of the 7 “feasts of the LORD”.

The following set occurred in 1967-1968. Also remarkable years for Israel. :slight_smile:

I hold God’s celestial calendar in more regard than that of men. :wink:

After 1,878 years of exile from the Land, Israel was reestablished as a nation on May 14, 1948. There was a lunar eclipse on Passover just 21 days (7 + 7 + 7 = 21) before Israel declared Independence, and there was another eclipse on the Feast of Tabernacles on October 18, 1948, but neither were total eclipses.

However, just 3 days after the War of Independence ended was Passover (April 13, 1949) and a total lunar eclipse (blood moon) and another blood moon on Tabernacles (October 7, 1949); and the same thing again in 1950 on Passover (April 2, 1950) and Tabernacles (September 26, 1950).

Likewise, another tetrad began just 45 days before Israel regained her capital, Jerusalem, on June 7, 1967 during the Six Day War. On Passover (April 24, 1967) there was a blood Moon, and again on the Feast of Tabernacles (October 18, 1967); and 2 more total eclipses in 1968 on Passover (April 13, 1968) and on Tabernacles (October 6, 1968).

2 Likes

Hens start laying around 6 months of age. As far as I know—all hens will lay eggs unless there’s something not right with them physically. It is their reproductive system after all. :grinning:

2 Likes