July 7, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update – Hold On Until Jesus Comes

This is so good! 1:26:18 mintues long. Grab a snack and enjoy! :cup_with_straw::popcorn:
What it will look like for believers in Jesus Christ, to stand before Him.

1 Like

Hi brother Dennis. Thanks as always for your deep dive research. My watcher diet typically is 1 JDF, 1 Tom Hughes and 1 Brandon Spear Tip about every 3 weeks. Just to kind of stay in the arena. Beyond that though i am involved in other aspects of research. Notice Billy is not in that list. So i thank you for drawing attention to your concern brother.

I actually like Billy. I think his research can be very helpful on a number of fronts. But the only time i would watch him is on special occasions like this (where you for example bring a concern). The Great Resistance.

The reason i have a rather light “watcher” diet is because in general i would consider the church infusing much into our current track we are on with beast system motifs and focus. And although i believe we as the church are right and seeing things accurately in places, in general i would see the focus as off to a reasonably large degree. I would believe that what some to much of what will ultimately be beast systematics in the tribulation may or will be used slightly to significantly differently this side of the age of grace.

Having said that I can appreciate your concern for Crone. As he seems to have a measure of interest in preserving the Titanic. On Point Preparedness on Youtube would side with an alternative perspective (more like JD’s or John Macarthur’s). One of having a focus on getting people saved but kind of staying out of the way of this world and letting it go to hell in a hand basket kind of idea. The critics of Macarthur would call it “loser theology” in that the focus seems to be on “Foks, down here the church loses.” I don’t share the critique though. And i do understand tthe concern of those like JD who preach a profound focus on things to do with leaving this world behind.

The concern i would detect with Crone is that is sounds dangerously close to Christian Nationalism. And maybe even NAR. Because i view the age of grace as using end times events uniquely in its own timeframe (being not of the actual tribulation time zone), I just see CN as an overreaction to increased globalist power grabs. And would see it as not having real traction. But that a more sober minded care for neighbor come to the forefront in its stead.

My generic view of age of grace end times climax is a likely grand finale of a world having had enough of oppression and certain significant levels of globalist control and an overthrow of NWO. Then Ez 38, then the tribulation. In my perspective we tend to grant too much significance to the NWO or if not, NAR. Neither of which i would see as bad faith super heroes. But symptoms of our trouble and unique times.

I believe we will be here for a while. I don’t think it becomes the Titanic. And I believe loving our neighbor as ourselves is still most preciously intact (that would include hoping to leave a coming train wreck in the best order). In that sense i would agree with Billy’s 5 points in the video. And I am actually glad to see it. Amen.

However, i would differ with his use of Thessalians to get there. As noted much along the way, i come from rather different hermeneutics. I would see 2 thes 2 to be a focus toward the 2nd half of the tribulation (in that the focus to me is on when the world can plainly see it is antichrist at the midpoint). And i would understand the restrainer to be enforced by the Holy Spirit, by representation of the “Ministery” of the two witnesses. Not the church (although i believe the church is a reasonable view to hold). So i would see the verses he looks at and how he uses them to be completely off…lol (as i would so very much in general), I am actually blessed though that he would encourage the church with this view he has shared. Perhaps that won’t be a popular view on our forum. But i am appreciative for the grace to affirm it with Billy, amen.

I would also like it to be known that even though i would differ with On Point Preparedness, John Macarthur, and JD Farag on the “less than great resistance stance,” i would still watch Mike with On Point, and JD, for in my view they do share some very healthy Christian perspective (like they were both against the hell fire stance of Pastor Artur in Canada–me too). I don’t think we should be shaming the lost down with venom. But rather inviting them to church if they would like to hear eternal words. Blessings.

Hey Carol,
Hugs to you dear sister. Robbie, Dennis, Stacey, and Alison have shared their thoughts with you … and they are all good ones.

As I think about our Creator knitting us together in the womb, I understand that He has masterfully designed us to be who He wants us to be (but with free will), how we will affect His will here on earth. I hope HE doesn’t mind me saying this, but as I read your comment, the words, Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. We have talked on this forum and JD in sermons about how we will have responsibilities in Heaven in alignment with what we are learning down here. If you will, God didn’t just form us as He desired for here, but too, for Heaven. He made the whole package for eternity. He determined who our lineage was made up from, who we would or would not be married to, who our children, if any, would be right down to the second. Maybe as close as a gnat’s eyebrow. :wink:

Our Abba loves us.

I feel my sharing a treasured moment with you (all), if I can put it into words, might give you reassurance that our time with Him will be complete in all ways.

This cemetery sits in the bottom of a beautiful valley among the tall Appalachian Mountains. Particular to this setting are how the mountains sit in a scallop, one rising up as the one before moves downward, like a hugging embracement curving slightly around the valley.
It was late in November, and the sky was coated with winter’s gray clouds. The air was chilled as it swirled around us. The pastor had just concluded the graveside service for my husband. I held in my arms the folded American flag with twenty-one bullet shells tucked inside. Family members had spoken their condolences and moved onward to their cars. I laid a rose on the top of his casket as thoughts raced through my mind. Now, as I walked away from him, alone, a beam of pure white caught the corner of my eye and I turn slightly to it. The beam came from a stand of trees far off. This beam was equal in height as I, not from above, but was meeting me where I was. It grew in width to fully cover me - just me. I had to shut my eyes it was so brilliant. The most exquisite feeling of warmth and peace came over me. I felt at home, our Heavenly home. Content to be at home with the LORD, never wanting to leave. A feeling filled with love. He held me in His light for several moments and then withdrew to the source and gone.

When I think of my family that have died in the LORD, I am blessed to also know that every moment with Jesus is continuously saturated with His love, as I felt, and more so even. No more tears the LORD had John to write in His Revelation. I don’t think we will have a memory of those who are not with us in Heaven. For those of us who will be with Jesus, I am certain that we will know each other by our personalities … in waaay better bodies. I think of a brother in Christ that had a laugh, an unmistakable contagious laugh that made me and others laugh too. I told him that in a million people that I would know right where he was the first time that he laughed.

Philippians 4: 4
4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice;
5 let your forbearance be known to all men; the Lord [is] near;
6 for nothing be anxious, but in everything by prayer, and by supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God;
7 and the peace of God, that is surpassing all understanding, shall guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Blessings

12 Likes

Latest news: Getting rougher…

Teren, I later will pen my thots on final Billy’s final video because there are concerns on the materials he mentioned.

5 Likes

11 Likes

So this afternoon’s event is in true step with The Simpsons episode “predicting” an assassination or attempt thereof. I find it incredibly suspicious that people didn’t even looked phased or scattering like roaches per human nature reactions.

5 Likes

I noticed that too. People didn’t run away or drop to the ground when gun shots were fired. It looked staged. Either way, an attempted assassination or a false flag spectacle, nothing good will come of this.

8 Likes

…and once again, the shooter conveniently died.
Trials can be a nuisance for the storymakers.
Remember how the Batman shooter was drugged out of his mind at the hearing/trial?
"…perplexed, but not in despair;" 2 Cor.4:8

5 Likes

My thoughts exactly, Robbie.

4 Likes

I’ve been outside working, so I am just seeing this from y’all. I watched UK News. Are you kidding me?! I don’t mean to sound harsh, but No Way was this organic. I’d like to see about 10 minutes prior leading into this. NOBODY ran out or even moved out of their seats! Incredible. A Very delayed scream by a woman twice - again, no running or ducking. The shooter was either very good or very bad. I’m going with excellent. They were able to shoot the highest part of his earlobe, an area he covers anyway with his hair and easily fixed by a plastic surgeon. Hmmm. Somebody tries to murder you and you need your shoes!!? Then fist pumping followed by their team in the audience that starts those USA USA chants?

My second thought was how is this going to play out? He doesn’t want to be the beast that survived the “head wound”, so how are they going to twist it to psych out his followers? To many people do not read their Bibles. They already talk of him like he is my Savior, and THAT doesn’t work for me. :rage:

Everyone be careful at public events like street fairs, parades and the such. Anywhere there is a large group of people that are easy targets. Don’t be afraid … just watchful.

Sorry for the rant.
Blessings

7 Likes

I had that thought too, but didn’t want to say it. Wasn’t that scripture about a “fatal head wound?” Theatre? Coincidence? Mockery?

5 Likes

One more thing. I saw a still picture of him after he was shot. Possibly from his hand feeling the area, But…
The blood splatter was as if he was shot from behind. Ok… I’ll stop and let those who know the sounds that certain firearms make, if they want, give a guess as to what the shooter used. Real handy they were right there and the media didn’t pan over to it for even a second.

Was it Carli Simon that sang You’re So Vain.?

OK, OK, I’ll stop.

2 Likes

Yep, on all three accounts. IMO … Mockery. He’s with the wrong “team”.

3 Likes

14 July 2024

This is extra sharing as mentioned in last thread.

First thing: Bible verses for Sunday service - Thief in the night for both Sunday services

Regarding my concern on Billy’s last video, he mentioned several front-line doctors like Peter A. McCullough etc in first part.

I have read/watch videos on supposed cures for injured vaccinated victims.
The issue is I did not see any report/paper/experiments/data published out for public to examine how good and effective the covid treatments are.

For example if 100 persons take this treatment A, how many are really cured? What measurements/metrics you use to justify?

I take a caution stand on these treatments, I treat them as experimental drugs.

Jane Ruby called these frontline doctors out for being allied still with Big Pharma.

--------------------------------

The second part is about Christian Resistance he spoke of. This may take considerable space here. I only cite one example video of that Canadian pastor who shouted at police and called them “Nazis”.

Calling them “Nazis” will not change anything.

This pastor I found out he is into NAR beliefs and practices. He is a dangerous pastor! He is giving a bad testimony of himself.

By calling them names and rude to them, does that bring Christ to the unsaved? Think think.

Next is on “Women Pastors”, Pablo has written a good article on pastoral calling:

Maybe explains why there are women pastors because they see it’s a job???

4 Likes

I.Cannot.WAIT to hear JD’s take on this deception. This certainly was a mockery and I will keep tending to my own garden and waive it off while waving for Jesus to PLEASE HURRY!!!

8 Likes

You made me smile broadly thinking about JD’s take on T-man. It might be wise to keep the front row empty directly in front of him. Free baptisms. Lol

Blessings

5 Likes

I think you are referring to these verses:

G4127
πληγή
plēgē
Thayer Definition:

1. a blow, stripe, a wound
  2. a public calamity, heavy affliction, plague
    Part of Speech: noun feminine
    A Related Word by Thayer’s/Strong’s Number: from G4141
1 Like

Yes, Dennis.
His wound wasn’t “deadly”, but to the head.
Satan has dumped all of his marbles out of his bag and is playing against us hard. Trickery, deceit and the use of this man. To what end? I don’t know.

I have family on FB that both adore him and those that envy the shooter. Those that adore him started posting memes with wording that describes our Lord and Savior. I commented to one that I knew would be seen by the others that T-man was
Not Jesus Christ.

You made as good observation about Billie Crone not showing evidence for the detox. It may be in the links. I haven’t yet watched your video that you have shared.

Blessings

3 Likes

I am assuming that everyone is aware of the assassination attempt on Trump today, He is fine and back home at an undisclosed location.
The gunman is dead. One spectator died, and two were wounded.
Pray for all involved.

12 Likes

The cards? predictive programming…black swan events

https://winepressnews.com/2024/07/13/breaking-former-president-donald-trump-appeared-to-be-shot-at-rally/

1 Like