June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Love it, and the soft shoe shuffle, too!

2 Likes

Bumper sticker award!

7 Likes

She gets scared when I mention Bible Prophecy to her and all that’s coming to pass, so I’m hoping and praying that she’ll know Who is THE Way before it’s too late :heart:

6 Likes

Hey Dennis,

Yeah I watched it, but still left me puzzled. Is it a real project? Is it for real calling people to take action or something?

1 Like

:heart: You know, that’s exactly how I feel, theres absolutely nothing outside my four walls that I’m interested in. I feel a bit like I’m at a funeral, I think I’ve mentioned it before, like my old world and everything thing in it has passed away, and I’m waiting for whatever happens after the funeral… a life without the things I once owned and have layed to rest… I cant change it, it cant come back from the dead… I just have to accept it and look forward… And what is forward, is a life, an everlasting forever and everever life. No pain, disability and sin, never having to watch my thoughts that push things into my mind, never having to be embarrassed or regretful or feelings of guilt… a life of joy, love, righteousness and happiness and a wonderful God, of justice, truth, and mercy. And never feeling lonely… I’m so grateful to Jesus, I cant wait to meet him, I understand we will be shocked when we see him, I wonder if it’s the scars that he bears. I cry so much when I think of what they did to him. When I join JD in breaking bread and drinking the cup in rememberence I struggle with matzo bread, I see the holes in it, and the raised bumps and Mark’s and i imagine his poor body, I’ve burst out crying many a time. It wont be long friend xx things are picking up momentum, The angels are opening up the gates, and I will worship him xxx come soon Lord Jesus, come soon… xx

10 Likes

Good morning / afternoon.
Can I ask what people think about the masks / vaccine resembling the mark of the beast which at some time will become the mark of the beast? To my knowledge the mark is a mark / symbol / etc, that will take on the mark of the new one world leader, the anti christ. In what way, shape, or form, does that resemble or relate to this vaccine? Yes, this truly divides the world and the use of digital ID may separate us from being able to do certain things, etc. We see that now with vaccinated / non vaccinated sections of arenas and Foo fighters are actually selling tickets only to vaccinated as they start concerts again. Yes, segregation exists with this vaccine, but in my opinion the resemblance to the mark of the beast stops there. Is it not true that anyone that accepts the mark is void of any chance of salvation? Regardless of anyone’s opinion on the vaccine, good or bad, I think JD is way off base here and seems tangled up in the weeds.
As for the giant, just another false idol to humanity, nothing new to see here. Any IMAX has greater special effects from what I seen, and we can’t tell the difference between special effects and reality on TV anymore, but this “giant” is just a big waste of money from what I can tell, nothing more, nothing less.
We could be an hour or hundreds of years away from the 3rd temple being built and completed. I agree it can happen in the twinkling of an eye, but I don’t see all the signs that JD is so emotional about. As a disclaimer, I should say I value his updates and he is one of few pastors I listen to anymore, but he appears to be so emotionally involved with the vaccine. This is in no way an attack on JD, much respect to JD and thanks, but I wanted to know how forum members felt about this. Thanks for your time and God Bless.

2 Likes

I think its just another foolish idol of humanity, nothing more nothing less. Better special effects and messaging in IMAX theatres. The giant in the Book of Daniel was made up of several different types of materials, each referring to a stage of history which is prophetic. This giant, not so much, just a large TV screen in shape of a giant.

3 Likes

When I first started out in the faith I often worried about losing my identity in life, until I realized at last that I never had one until I met Christ. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

While it may be foolish, it is a subtle hook for those who focus on themselves. A seed of pride that will grow and fester.

Things have to be put into place ahead of time for prophecy fulfilments and this is just another one of many, as is the mask and vaccine.

RE the Mark, it can not be the mark until the AC is revealed and in power, when he calls for all to receive it (somewhere in the middle of the Tribulation). And a deciding factor in it’s identity is that it will be on(in) the hand or forehead.

The Day of the Lord (the Tribulation) can not come until two things occur first. A departure/apostasy, and the AC is revealed.

Masks, the vaccine, vaccine certificates, peer pressure to get it and become part of the whole, to seek the past normalcy that will never be again, etc., are all steps toward that end and are conditioning which are accumulative. Intended to wear down resistance, and to claim the weaker minds and souls (lower hanging fruit) in advance of the big moment.

12 Likes

‘’ When I first started out in the faith I often worried about losing my identity in life, until I realized at last that I never had one until I met Christ."

I have to remember that, how very true Jack, I can’t imagine a life without Him now xx

3 Likes

Interesting. The mark of the beast is just that, a sign / symbol that recognizes the world leader. It’s his sign, not sign of a vaccine. At least that is my understanding.

How is this really any different than passports we need to travel with, its just another govt document that relays or removes certain rights.

Now we have unregulated currencies in crypto which permits those holding the currencies to sell / purchase. For one world leader I believe we need one world religion and one world currency and for that reason I don’t see any of this tying together in my lifetime. The rapture could still happen tomorrow, but power corrupts, and these vaccine passports, for those that adopt them, is just another power play. Let’s not fool ourselves, evil is ripe in the world and influencing all, and the governments are being influences by spiritual forces, and most importantly with God’s permission.

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

Agreed, conditioning says it best. The same can be said with our media, movies, social movements, etc…

People are having their opinions handed to them instead of forming them themselves.

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

Amen and amen!!!

I totally missed this yesterday! My apologies for going on and on. :grimacing: I’d like to think I don’t miss comments but apparently…I do.

1 Like

People…individuals. Media is seemingly telling people what to think before anyone even thinks about it themselves. Critical thinking has been removed, likely because of fear. Some people would rather just follow like sheep, than think for themselves.

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

1 Like

Just found out, my most trusted,
of opinions and truth, the smartest, street savvy, intelligent man I have ever known and trusted, my younger brother, has had the jabs, this is a man, who researched funeral directors to get the best deal for his partners funeral. Who spent weeks haggling and researching and reading the fine print on almost everything he owns… I asked him, did you research it?.. He was shocked that I’d asked. It had never crossed his mind. Even though he’s heard the conspiracy talk, seen some write ups, he didn’t smell a rat. I am deeply shocked, that he of anyone would fall prey, I told him about how to get saved and why, he listened said he appreciated where I was coming from, but it wasnt for him. I’m deeply saddened. :disappointed_relieved:

14 Likes

This is it. The delusion wrought by propaganda is so strong that people worldwide who would normally not be taken in are flocking to get injected in order to get back to a “non-normal.”

I am so sorry, Julie.

9 Likes

How do I pray for these people?.. all that they’re doing, how do I forgive them, ?..

2 Likes

Do you know when this happened-several incidents over las vegas-is this recent? Thank you for response!

I’m so sorry @J.R.W It’s so hard when we just wish and pray that people have eyes to see and ears to hear. Especially our loved ones. It is heartbreaking. I will pray for him and for you. Hang in there.

3 Likes