June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Yea for 1st John 1:9 - we must do this every time we sin to get back into fellowship with God and be guided with the Holy Spirit

2 Likes

Thank you brother for your reply. I think that is where will differ. The church of Ephesus in Revelation for example was a church that did have their candlestick removed. From your perspective you might see that as synonymous with perhaps a loss of salvation. I would look upon that though as them having their witness terminated. Yet those that were saved would be saved. On this we would probably differ. From what I have seen of Andy Woods approach to this sort of thing is pretty much how I would see it.

I have a friend in Australia. She is not OSAS, so I understand there will be differences. I offered her help in a video she wanted to do against OSAS. Like I would help her as best i could with focus points (not from an OSAS perspective). I imagine that sounds odd…lol…like arguing against myself but I know there are varying perspectives. Even though I am no longer a reformationist, one thing i am grateful of (of many actually) from the experience is even though my Calvinist side of peeps were pretty dogmatic about how they saw things, they understood the Arminian position to be family.

i think that is an amazing thing in the body of Christ, where we can see things so very differently and in somewhat radically different ways and approaches…but that there is a movement in our hearts toward one another because of our foundation being Christ. It is a pretty amazing thing to witness and be a part of. Glad we are brothers and always enjoy interacting with you. :slight_smile: Blessings.

1 Like

The corona crisis might be over, but all over Israel adults and children are getting sick with viral infections in a phenomenon that is unprecedented for this time of the year, according to several medical professionals.

“We have never seen anything like this,” said Dr. Tal Brosh, head of Infectious Disease Unit at the Samson Assuta Ashdod Hospital. “We’ve been monitoring viral infections in the hospital, which of course is just the tip of the iceberg of what is going on in the community, as for each hospitalized patient, there are many more out there. Since the spring, we have been seeing an increasing number of respiratory diseases, and since May there has been a surge in RSV cases.”

RSV is not the only virus that is widely circulating – other diseases that are currently infecting a growing number of people are a type of adenovirus, the human metapneumovirus (HMPV), and the rhinovirus. All of them are associated with respiratory symptoms and other symptoms similar to those of a severe cold. At the same time, influenza has not hit the country since the winter previous to the pandemic.

1 Like

I lean towards these thoughts. I am in no position to know for sure.

The good thing is they are still alive and can make the real change. Bad thing is time is running out.

5 Likes

Oh my that’s a keeper! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nobel Laurate Luc Montagnier mentioned vaccines will cause more new variants to come up. Now we shall see if his theory hold true or not. Also cytokine storms will occur when the vaccinated faces diseases. More than 5 million are vaccinated in Israel.

1 Like

Hi Ed. Thanks for your reply brother. Well I actually have something I must confess. But before I eat some crow here…I’'d like to say this other thing first… :heart: I LOVE YOU MAN :heart: Eh hem…well…i mean actually this other thing. Where we differ here brother is what it means to repent. Now I can totally understand why you might see what you do. You hear in the gospels Jesus saying “repent.” Then you see in Revelation Him using the same term. However, I see these are different senses. I do not think the repent in Revelation is the same as the repent in the gospels. That may sound heretical. I hope not. But please let me explain.

When Christ says repent and believe it is a call to salvation. This was no small thing. In those days it meant family exile, community exile, and even death. To believe in Him had huge consequences in cases. But once we are in His family, repent does not mean “repent from dead works” as is stated in Hebrews. That is what repent meant for salvation (actually now I need to put that in below too because I see the box of cats I just opened…oops–but probably not in Hebrews…i mean…ok i’m just gonna move on now). But rather, it is a familial repetency. Remember Peter being scolded by Paul publicly in Galatians? To me its like that. Like “you’d a dead duck sucker if you stay that path.” He could not function as apostle if he did. We will probably disagree here. But I am just sharing my differences. The jailer was not told to repent from sin but to believe. But yeah if we have sin are in sin or are growing cold it does not mean to me a divorce, but rather something to fix within the marriage. Also a good reference point here Hebrews:

Hebrews 8:9, NIV: “It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they did not remain faithful to my covenant, and I turned away from them, declares the Lord.”

Ok, so now onto eating crow. :blush: Please see the first commentary I turned to today (its been a while since i looked into this):

Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges

remove thy candlestick out of his place] i.e. make thee cease to be a Church. It seems scarcely relevant to point to the destruction of the city by the Turks, and its present desolation, as a fulfilment of this threat. We may presume that the Church of Ephesus did repent, as it was famous and prosperous, and fertile in Saints, for centuries. It is likely enough that the Turkish conquest was God’s judgement on the sins of the Eastern Empire and its Churches: but we cannot conclude that the Church of Ephesus was in the 14th century more corrupt than e.g. that of Smyrna, because it was more entirely exterminated.

. . . . .

Contrary to the terms of the surrender, the Islamic Turks pillaged the church of Saint John and deported most of the local population. During these events many of the remaining inhabitants were massacred and the city ceased to exist from then onward. Ephesus was completely abandoned by the 15th century. Islam killed the city and the church .untitled (revelation-now.org)

. . . . .

Apparently Ephesus was not destroyed until the 15th century. So it looks like it did repent. I just was like going by what I heard in church about “yuk yuk yuk” how the Ephesus church was destroyed for not repenting. But i think that was from an excitement to see God’s judgement. Yet, I stand corrected. I went by a little stage theatre in my head. So I was wrong. Ephesus did repent. I feel like i am wearing clown makeup :clown_face:

Even so, this does not really change how I am thinking upon it theologically. But just that wow…duh…i got my facts from gossip central. Never a good place to look for real meat. Well…now that I got that evicted from my internal sense making processor :sweat: phew…

The other thing…

REPENT FROM DEAD WORKS…

Yeah so the confusion that comes to mind there is, “How is it that someone can repent from dead works and that not be real trusting in Christ for salvation? Huh MR?”

Ok, ok, I hear you Ed. So, tell ya what I’m gonna do–run—run. :slight_smile: Here is a sample of how I could be instrukmental in undermining my own argument. With a mere attempt to offer to the opposition their best argument. Ok, yeah, there is a bit of a selfish motive involved too. But there is also unselfish. For if this steel man argument helps confirm your own conviction…to the extent my convictions will have no real weight even down the line…and God be glorified…then this is the will of God. Pretty odd and ironic though if you ask me…lol. So lets see what you are saying Teren is that you will provide others with their best argument in case yours won’t prevail? And it is doctrine you believe Teren the word of God is NOT teaching? “Yes.” Exactly. Because: God transcends. And only He knows exactly how these things work.

Ok so now onto the selfish portion of the motive…muhahaha :smiling_imp:

In this short 25 minute video, this guy does an honest and sincere job at what I think you might do similarly Ed. So I could be wrong. You may see things differently. But I am just saying, I approve of this message. Even though I don’t agree with it doctrinally. In my best hopes to be an honest blessing to you and helpful to those also who might struggle with verses like this and would like a refreshing differential other than two brothers disagreeing: I present exabit A.

Now Ed, you may differ with how you would break this down. But it is an honest attempt to meet you where I would say this is a pretty darn good stab at the thing. Ok, so where I would differ is what I will say where I agree (sound impossible, contradictory? BUT WIAT…there’s more):

This person says that the “elementary doctrines of Christ” are not new testament but old. It does not refer to becoming wholly Christian in my mind. But rather that they are still trying to process Christ through the old testament. And in that I and the video creator agree. Where I disagree is that it is not a real believer. Because they have not gone beyond trying to understand Christ in the old testament and still holding to the old testament (so in that which I show you I disagree with where he is going…I agree with where he starts…that it is the Old Testament Paul is referring to here). So for them to in that state repent of dead works, well enough. All of those things listed are good things:

A FOUNDATION OF…
a) repentance
b) from dead works
c) faith toward God
d) instructions about washings
e) laying on of hands
f) resurrection from the dead
g) eternal judgement

Remember even the Pharisees believed in the resurrection, the Sadducees did not. But we can do all those things in our hearts laying those foundations…but none of those foundations are Christ. Yes the doctrines of Christ to the extent they shadow Him in the OT. But how is it that a shadow when the real appears is honorable to take? Honey, I love you and want to hug you…but instead…ahhh…stay right there dear. The light is perfect. I’ma gonna hug your shadow…baby :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

At the end this video creator believes these people were saved and fell away. I do not. But see…I provide a gift of this in coming as close to your position as I can. I don’t agree with this video in that. But the outcome…how he raps up this verse is pretty cool. And i think gets at it. How though can a believer be thinking that too–where this video creator takes it? I have been mad at God before and wanted out. He would not let me. Amen. But the ending of this video is pretty good. Quite a find i’d say…hopefully. Blessings.

1 Like

I don’t know who this is for, but the Lord just woke me up to place this here.

I’m praying for you, whoever you may be. No need to reply, its between you and the Lord, and His knowing is the only knowing that matters.

The following are resources that can help if you or a loved one is seeking freedom from all occultic influences in or around your lives. The time is short, and the Lord Jesus Christ has and is the answer.

There are those who feel stuck, as if they cannot break free, or they fear the results of getting out. The Lord Jesus knows your struggle, and hears your cry; and when He sets you free, you shall be free indeed…for all time, Today.

https:// www.ericbarger.com /information.htm (spaces removed)

https:// www.ericbarger.com/Chistians.occult. htm

https:// www.ericbarger.com /articles/freemasonry_and_the_masonic_lodge.htm

God Bless you in this journey, bring you peace, comfort, safety, and healing
In Jesus mighty name

2 Likes

If you deconstruct those songs, you find often emptiness in it. In fact, most of the modern christian songs are about Me me me me me. And how great God is and how he gives me power and love etc. Seldom its about sin and that I need to be reborn to get saved. Most of the modern Songs dont mention even the Name God or Jesus. Its then just a “you”

You love me
You give me hope
You give me strength

In many of these songs you can replace the Word “You” with the Name of the Boyfriend/Girlfriend and it works great. If Hillsong have a Song on Number 1 in the wordly music charts, what does that tell you about their message about the gospel?

I have listen for a few years to these songs and I am not judging anyone who listen still to these songs. But its good to deconstruct what these lyrics are saying and if they not having God/Jesus in the focus and/or telling a false gospel, its better to not listen to them again.

3 Likes

Amen, Jack.

Exactly, Kris. :notes:

1 Like

I think this is worth viewing, especially to get a better glimpse of where Dr. Sherry Tenpenny seems in her beliefs. To me, I don’t see any New Age or Charisma going on, at least as far as this video interview is concerned. I would appreciate more additional discerning eyes and ears to provide feedback. Perhaps she isn’t solid in her on stances (or yet) but I appreciated the Christian guest that she had on this episode. The Satanic Goal Behind The Covid Plandemic | Worldview Weekend Broadcast Network

2 Likes

THIS IS NOTHING NEW, ITS BEEN HAPPENING SINCE THE START OF LOCKDOWN
SO WHY IS UK ALLOWING / ENCOURAGING, ALMOST ALL MALE ISLAMISTS INTO THE COUNTRY AND TREATING THEM BETTER THAN OUR HOMELESS, AGED OR FAMILIES LIVING IN POVERTY?
ITS NOT JUST HAPPENING IN UK, MOST COUNTRIES THAT IDENTIFY AS CHRISTIAN FAITH ARE FACING THE SAME INFLUX… AND OUR GOVERNMENTS ARE DOING NOTHING TO STOP THE TIDE.

No arrests for hate speech here…

2 Likes

I am praying for Heather. God is her shelter, her protector, her provider, her ever present help in times of trouble. I pray Psalm 91 and Jeremiah 29:11 over her. Do not be anxious for your beautiful daughter, God is more than able to take care of her. His plans for her far out way any evil plans of man. Rest in the Lord. May the Lord grant you his peace that passes understanding.

3 Likes

Kris, you’re in Germany, right? Do you have any articles for me in German (for my German family there) that talk about how aborted babies have been used for either the producing and/ or testing of vaccines?

I was wondering if anyone could please clarify for me the following scriptures and context .
Hebrews 10:26-31, specifically 30 and 31. About how much is given, much is required (my study bible talks about it).

Thank you!

I agree Ed. That is why Christ demands it in Revelation. For in the relationship with Him, He is the one sinned against. And therefore requires that we repent or judgment. We agree there. What that judgement is is where we differ dear brother.

Obviously this is true. I think it is stated in the New Testament as God gives grace to the humble James 4:6. The difference is that even the world can display contrition. But to turn from evil and do good merits salvation for no one. The insult would be in ignoring Christ’s provision in that.

I agree. This is scripture it is the word. But the way you are reading this is: “And repentance from your sins.” Which, to me, is a twisting of what is just plainly stated. For he did not say “and repent from your sins,” because there is a much bigger issue here. Christ did not come to just reiterate the OT. He came to fulfill it. The Luke passage is what fulfilling it looks like. What is actually said? “repentance FOR the forgiveness of sins.” That is the issue there. That is not the same as “repent from your sins.” The difference is that Christ’s death on the cross paid for our sins…and that is what is meant by Luke 24:47. To say that Luke 24:47 does not mean that, is to leave the reason Christ came out of the equation and just correlate with 2 Chronicles 7:14. It’s not the same. God requires humility and a contrite heart in both. But the contrite heart in Luke is recognizing that Christ has remitted sins.

I know you do not sense you are omitting how it is that Christ has remitted our sins. But I would ask you to please consider that to read 2 Chron and Luke as the same are saying two different things. One is saying be contrite and turn from your sins. The other is saying repent FOR the remission of your sins. Or change your mind and know that Christ has remitted your sins. For that is its untortured meaning. To place into that verse that it means the same as Chronicles dear brother is to torture its meaning.

Yes. I agree. Where we differ is that I don’t believe Christ will divorce where you do. And in that sense, how is that not twisting the clear statement in Hebrews?

Hebrews 8:9, NLT: “This covenant will not be like the one I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand and led them out of the land of Egypt. They did not remain faithful to my covenant, so I turned my back on them, says the LORD.”

So what is God saying there? “I have a better covenant where I will still turn my back on you?” Because that is what you cause this verse to say. I’m not saying that. I am saying what this verse says. But you are saying it does not say that?

Yeah I agree with that statement. Ed, you cherish the notion that you don’t allow others thoughts to influence your thinking…just staying in the word. But I suggest that by what you hear some people in OSAS saying is not what all believe in OSAS. What I attempted to do was come along side to hear you and you me. But lumping all OSAS together is leaning on our own understanding of “what others are saying.” If you are able to clearly hear His word with no other influence, then it should be pretty easy to hear just me without adding all the wild notions some in OSAS say. I am not a straw man of my argument. I am a person believing in a certain set of values you see differently. So I agree that people in that verse will be judged. They will…in this life…and loss of reward in the next.

Ed you just grabbed a low hanging fruit strawman version of what I am saying. I don’t mind dealing with the tough issues. This is not my case…lol. Wow. Friend I was thinking out loud. On one had I realized that “repetence from dead works” sounds like a saved person…so I knew I would need to say more on that in terms of what it means in Hebrews.

When I got there I was showing you what there foundation was. When a 2 Chron person turned from their sin, God honored that. But in the NT to just turn from your sin and expect God to honor that aside from Christ = sin. That was their sin. You just told me earlier that if Christ is the foundation even wood, hey and stubble are out of a first love even though they will be burned up. So you are pretty solid on foundation. In Hebrews 6 the foundation was not Christ. It was turning from dead works apart from Christ. Yeah…that is my case.

I understand what you are saying and it makes sense. And I appreciate you looking at that video. Thanks for that. But you are not accurately describing my position here. That is not what I believe. Nor is that what any of the OSAS people I know believe. So, why are you comfortable with fringe people’s thoughts as though that were the core of the argument? That is symptomatic of wanting to see less of one’s position and win an argument. I am not saying you are doing that. But you are reducing my argument without the charity I extended to your position. Could that not also be a sign of the end times church…when the arguments in our head are louder than those for whom Christ died created in the image of God as secondary to those arguments–or at least not more sacrificially hearing where people are coming from more than the arguments in our head? I showed you vulnerably what arguments in my head looks like–which is why i made no qualms about eating crow…because to me its not about the argument…its about the fluidity of His spirit edifying each other in the body of Christ and our aim in cherishing that.

No person is beyond the reach of God. Look at Jonah…lol. Although old testament, he is certainly a good example of the things God would do. If there is a sinning saint feeling they don’t need to repent, then I would say this: Hebrews 12:6. For that is scripture. That is His relationship to the believer. He won’t punish those who don’t need a savior. But for those who know they do, where they become stubborn He chastises them. If not, there is not need for God to say so…for they would not be His…right?

2 Likes

I have been reading a lot but not saying much, because honestly these continued conversations about the gospel, OSAS, and repentance have really left me weary. I am 100% sure how much we sin either before or after we have believed the gospel has NO bearing on our salvation. Our salvation is based purely on faith. I do not understand why people continue to insist our behavior is a factor in earning or keeping our salvation. It’s simply not true. I honestly see it as pride, one wanting their works to contribute in some way. I hear things like no one is perfect but God expects us to “try”, well how much trying is enough? God is not the author of confusion and all this talk about our works being involved in some way is pure confusion. How much trying is enough? how much sin repentance is enough? how many sins do I have to turn from and for how long? The Bible doesn’t answer any of these questions, which means none of this has anything to do with salvation. I won’t respond to anyone arguing my point bc it’s pointless. You either see yourself as a wretched sinner that has no hope of getting to heaven on your own merit and trust in NOTHING except Jesus’ death, burial, and resurrection to save you… or you see yourself as righteous enough in your own effort to either earn your way to salvation or to maintain it. Both can not be true. Trust in our saviors blood today and leave yourself out of it before it’s too late.

16 Likes

Please watch this video, featuring Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA vaccine technology and Brett Weinstein, PhD of Evolutionary Biology:

\ 240x180

Pfizer data REVEAL - Where do the lipid nanoparticles collect? (Robert Malone, Steve Kirsch, Bret W)

Spike protein collects in ovaries and bone marrow according to Pfizer data from Japan. Clip from DarkHorse podcast. Full livestream CENSORED on YouTube Join us on Odysee Bret Weinstein DarkHorse Podcast Clips Full livestream here: Odysee for backup: Odysee

This is a short 11 minute clip. If you want to see the whole discussion, you would need to follow the link to their Odysee channel as they are being censored by YouTube.

I wouldn’t normally recommend listening to an “evolutionary biologist,” but here he is talking about COVID vaccines and not the theory of evolution. If you have unsaved loved ones and are worried about their children, maybe this would get them to listen in a way that sharing our faith would not.

2 Likes
5 Likes