June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

We are to discern the spirits and I see no new age here. I see a biblical based teaching on the satanic lie being brought to light, backed up with scripture, about the Covid injection. I admit I do not know Sherry Tenpenny well enough to know whether or not she is a true believer but we are to judge nothing until the appointed time and wait until the Lord comes. He, and He alone, (my quote) will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of the heart. 1 Cor. 4:5. I observe here that Sherry’s motives are good and she is dedicated to people learning the complete truth behind the Covid lie.
Her Christian guest is a true believer and backs what he says with sound doctrine on the satanic agenda behind this injection. As Christians we must be discerning and have Godly wisdom to know that getting the shot is exactly as he said, trusting science and the government rather than putting our complete faith and trust in The Lord. We choose. We are either full of fear when it says 366 times in the Bible fear not, or we are filled with faith. We cannot have it both ways.

4 Likes

https://www.israeltoday.co.il/read/they-are-trying-to-start-the-war-of-gog-and-magog/

3 Likes

Well said. Well said indeed! Amen!

6 Likes

Hi Grace. I don’t really invest much into the vax narrative. So my perspective might actually be helpful in the most unbiased sense. My take is that the vax is experimental and came into play to reopen economy against globalist agenda to jockey for more totalitarians control. I believe the foremost reason the vax is pushed is from the mafia motif of burning a building down for the insurance money when the business fails. The globalist agenda could not get their reset through the virus so they pouted and “went with” the vax (that honestly did mess up their global takeover plans). So that is the backdrop mainstream realities behind the vax push.

As for new age and Christian blends…I did not watch the video. I think there are honest Christians and new agers that see their calling in warning against problems with the vax. New Agers don’t have the spirit of God so they would likely take it to a place not healthy spiritually obliviously. And Christians may not be well informed or could be overreactive too. Any extremes can happen. I think in general it is good that Christians are warning about the vax. We should. There are concerns that the New Agers have hijacked the vax concerns in order to lead Christians into trusting their leads. The way I see it is that the vax is experimental and not safe. And we should be concerned with it. But for those who take it, we are to be a light to them and for them. Their soul matters more. And for Christians who vax for various reasons, well we can disagree. The potential to be in a fiery divide is high and I think that is part of the broader spiritual agenda. I hope this helps in some ways. Blessings.

3 Likes

I second that it just causes me to doubt all over again and fall back into a rut. When doubt sets in then the old man comes back.

I will trust in the simplicity of the gospel. I would replace OSAS with OBAB. Once believing always believing.

3 Likes

Just some thoughts on the whole OSAS/Lordship matter.

Is it possible that the “rub” between these two camps really needn’t exist?
Here is what I mean:

Let’s take a hypothetical example of “Johnny the Christian”

Johnny is born again, and fully knows and accepts that he is a sinner saved by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone.

He understands that he has ONLY received eternal life because of what Jesus did for him on the cross, not because of anything he has done by works, nor will ever do.

So let’s say that Johnny—who fully recognizes this truth , and his utter dependency upon Jesus righteousness to save him, Decides of his own free will to rejoice in this, and serve the Lord for the rest of his earthly life. Why? So many reasons……because he wants to, because he is so thankful, because he loves God and longs to please his Heavenly father and Jesus who saved him from hell.

Is that wrong? And if not, why is Johnny’s life soon harpooned by certain Christians and suddenly misconstrued, alleged to be about him leaning on his own works or righteousness for salvation?—Why would Johnny be accused of being in the Lordship camp----when that is clearly a false assumption.

The false assumption is based on fallacy by omission, since the OSAS/Lordship issue, omits Option Three, that Johnnies free will desire to serve the lord by choice and with gladness, led by the Holy Spirit, ends the argument.

He is not being “compelled” or shamed into serving God. He loves serving the Lord in whatever ways he can. Does that “desire to serve” originate from of the Lord Jesus—of course.
Should Johnny be prevented from serving the Lord—because someone might accuse him falsely of trying to “earn” or “keep” his salvation by “works?” God forbid.

Johnny embraces OSAS----he simply doesn’t accept the false yoke of bondage called “Lordship salvation” because he would not be able to serve the Lord in gladness and in the liberty, wherein Christ has made us free.

He sees Lordship salvation isn’t about free will, grace, nor joy, nor what Jesus did with “It is Finished” ………nor is it about serving the Lord in gladness……but rather, Lordship is about serving man’s “religion” under man’s rule, man’s programs, coffers, Nicolaitanes and the 501c3 church system.

Lordship salvation “requires” “demands” “controls” and “lord’s it over the flock by whip—and by old testament bondage to the law, the beggardly elements of a system Christ shed his blood to fulfil on the cross, that man might be saved and set free.

It represents trying to fulfill the impossible burden of a law no one but Christ can ever fulfil or keep. So Johnny realized Lordship was an insidious tool in the hand of satan to shipwreck the faith and joy of believers, and their blood-bought freedom by grace to direct relationship with God through Jesus.

Johnny saw, that Lordship churches purport to insinuate themselves and usurp the role that only God should have. They try to play intermediator, (broker) when God said the only mediator between man and God is Christ.

So when Christ died on the cross, he removed the middle man, the priestcraft confessional of the old covenant, And thus, Lordship salvation is basically recycled Catholicism with priestcraft at the helm, not Christ.

Johnny found in time that every “religion” and dogma outside of
simple gospel truth of The Lord Jesus Christ the Word of God
Was false religion.

And when Johnny knew that…….the devil could no longer confuse him with bogus arguments anymore. PTL!

thoughts welcome

10 Likes

I agree, I am so tired of those preaching against the true gospel doing so. I was once deceived by this lie from the devil, but it was a brief deception and I was brought out of it quickly. But after I realized my huge mistake in listening to these lies and trusted in Christ alone to save me, I felt extremely guilty about ever believing I had a part in my salvation or in keeping myself saved - not only because it tramples on what Jesus accomplished for us, but I was so afraid I could have deceived others into believing these lies as well. I just feel as true believers we should have no tolerance for it bc it could be making others doubt and fear or even keep others from ever believing the truth. I mean I think it’s ok to tell others the truth of course, but once they’ve been told and they reject it - arguing does no good. The video I posted is awesome at refuting these lies and I listen to these kinds of videos often even after believing bc they reaffirm for me what I already know to be true and helps protect my mind from the lies and doubt to creep in again. Bless you sister.

Unfortunately Paul said this would happen:

Galatians 1

King James Version

1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)

2 And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:

3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,

4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

5 Likes

Maybe some of these reasons for this sort of thing…?

1. having been isolated/locked down weakens immune system
  2. mask and breathing all sorts of bacteria is not good for us
  3. have heard many say the jab will lower people’s immunity
1 Like

post removed by author as edit was requested by the system, in response to a question I had asked that was not permitted. I will be glad to edit this further or remove, as soon as I understand what happened. Thank you.

Happy Fathers Day tomorrow to all the wonderful fathers on this forum, hoping you have a blessed day with your families!

2 Likes

I didn’t watch your link, but I do not consider Dr. Tenpenny to be new age either. I have heard her mention a number of times a belief in a coming Awakening or rising up though.

2 Likes

I had bad experience with Lordship once too, dear Ready2Fly444 . It left me confused, afraid, joyless, and like you had mentioned, it wasn’t a long stint in that particular hole when I realized wow. If this set of beliefs accomplishes the enemies goals, ie, to steal, kill, and destroy joy and assurance and faith—it can’t be from God. It doesn’t line up with the Word either. Love the scriptures you shared, thank you. God bless you sister.

3 Likes

Yes all very true! Bless you too! :heart:

2 Likes

@Faith1

Hi Faith1, Brother? Sister?
I will try and give you a hand.
First I need to know what version of the Bible you are using.
Second, go back to the passage you saw and double check the book, chapter and verse.
The one you provided speaks nothing to your question.
It speaks to those who reject Jesus and what awaits them. Judgment and Hell.
Agape,
Ken

2 Likes

For the true Christian in sin pleased check out what happens to the true Christian in Hebrews Ch 10-11-12
You will find OSAS is indeed valid because this is what happens to a true Christian caught up in sin.
If it does not happen, then there is a good possibility they are not saved.
There are always consequences to sin.
Agape,
Ken

1 Like

Hi Ed,
The Holy Spirit will not allow it. See Hebrews 10-11-12,
and this is often how Christians grow.
Ken

4 Likes

Hi Ken, my name is Jen. I have a KJV Bible. Thank you for looking into this for me. I truly appreciate your and everyone’s insights in this forum, brother. Blessings

Edit - I forgot to provide more info. So I should ask at face value, what your thoughts are about those passages. It was the “study Bible part” of the Bible I was reading (so the “explanation that the author had put into notes (a human), not the actual scripture. Hebrews 10:26-31 I just really want to know the true meaning of the scripture itself. I hope I’m making sense. If not, let me know - I tend to mess up my words.

1 Like

https://www.ericbarger.com/freemasonry.compatible.htm

Quote from site: " If you ask Freemasons if this is true, they usually just look away in silence, occasionally they deny it, and some blame you for asking about it. Thankfully, there is freedom from these curses but it’s often a spiritual struggle. I would suggest that any Mason who wants to be free should immediately accept Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and then renounce any and all such oaths, their ties to the Lodge, and to its false, composite god known as “Jah-Bu-Lon” or J.B.L. a signifying Jehovah , Baal , and Osiris .

Placing a Christian - who is also a Freemason - in positions of leadership in any capacity within a church is akin to bringing Baal worship into the congregation! In fact, there are solid, biblical reasons why numerous Christian denominations and fellowships forbid their members and leaders from participating in Masonic membership or activities." end quote

@YosemiteMountainMan

What should a Christian do if they find out that a relative is immersed in this, and that a church the relative attends is as well? Would the relative be considered saved in your view of scripture, or in need of the gospel? Thanks so much for helping with this.

4 Likes

Hi Sis,
This can get touchy. No one wants a relative to go to hell, but that is exactly what Freemasons are flirting with. Very few Freemasons that are saved stay in the order, they leave by the grace of the Holy Spirit. Those who stay are Christian in name only.
Any church who allows a Freemason to hold a position of authority in a Christian church, or a church that encourages Freemasonry in it’s membership are leading them all to Hell.
I do not judge them, they judge themselves according to the Word of God in Context.

There are many forms of Freemasonry. For Men, women, and children. They teach a high moral accountability and are forbade to lie to one another.

However they can lie to you in the pursuit of truth and that is perfectly ok. They are happy to boast of all their charitable good works to impress others, and all the donations they receive.

But they won’t tell you that they use some of the money to support their own masonic homes, for just masons.

They are obligated to help one another, to show favoritism in the work place to one another for promotions.

If you cross a Freemason in the workplace, you will be blackballed by them all. They will try to terminate you the more critical of them you are.
@wren, does that answer your question?
Agape,
Ken

2 Likes
5 Likes