June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Brings a whole new slant on the iron and clay of the bible
We were made from dirt

Like sheep to slaughter :sleepy: just to watch a leather bag of wind kicked round a field, if only they were as enthusiastic about God… I’m sorry God, this must be breaking your heart :heavy_heart_exclamation::disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Dear brother Ken,
Yes, and I appreciate your reply so much. It is one of the most honest and straitforward answers I have ever received in trying to understand the truth of this otherwise perplexing issue. I am very grateful to you and to the Lord for your candor. Thank you, and God bless you. :heart: :hibiscus:

I started Galatians yesterday !!! :grin:

3 Likes

Hey you all, I just listened to this podcast from Billy Crone and it’s about OSAS too . It’s very good and he explains it extremely well !!! https://www.blogtalkradio.com/rapturereadyradio/2021/06/19/time-of-the-signs

3 Likes
1 Like

Dear forum family,

Can someone kindly let me know what the appropriate thing to do is if something called a spammer replies to ones post, please. Also, what is a bot, and is that the same thing as a spammer? Thank you so much for any insight. Lord willing I’ll be able to reply later this afternoon.

1 Like

Im not encouraging anyone to harm themselves but, I found this interesting piece about Gods forgiveness if it offends anyone please say, and I will remove it. I heard that the rate of suicide has dramatically increased for people suffering depression and other mental problems. which leaves a lot of people wondering about their salvation.

6 Likes

There have been a couple of suicides in my family and I don’t think this is offensive, well not for many personally. If we are children of God shouldn’t we always look for the truth even if it does offend ?

The truth is offensive to many. Why ? It’s objectivity challenges our subjectivity which often suppresses reality.

2 Likes

Thank you @Janny. I was glad to see this video in the light of many of our concerns (including my own) that Dr. Tenpenny was part of the New Age OR of the NAR crowd. Yes, her guest seems a true believer and Dr. Tenpenny appeared to embrace his views. I appreciate your comments!

2 Likes

Thank you, @Violet. There seem to be some who maybe jump on that awakening bandwagon without realizing what they are saying. I wonder if—and I hope that—she fits into that scenario. Thanks for your observations!!

Thank you, @TCC Teren. I appreciate your comments! I just get a little extra excited when a medical professional, with serious medical information, is also a believer. Dr. TenPenny is wanting to share her information from a definite biblical perspective in some of her upcoming videos, so let’s pray for her aim in this.

1 Like

I personally think this should stay up. I don’t claim to know if my grandparents are with God or not. I believe what God says. Whether I agree with what He says is MY problem not His.

If we have a particular problem with any concept or truth found in God’s Word we should always remember that it is OUR problem not God’s fault. This doesn’t mean that we cannot ask God to change OUR problem into accepting His truth through His guidance and wisdom.

5 Likes

I have not read the article you posted here, just want to give quick thoughts. I tried to kill myself when I was 15 and I remember how my thoughts surprised me when I had actually done the deed. for my parents’ sake, I suddenly regretted my actions. obviously I lived through it. my uncle completed suicide in 2017. he jumped from the 4th floor of his condo. I imagine he experienced similar as me- sudden regrets in the seconds before he hit the pavement below. I have had a few dreams since then involving him, that give me the message he is with other family that has gone. the first dream showed his face very stricken, and he was very still, sitting there thinking very hard about something. the dreams that came later, he was more active, and felt like messages that he is getting better. I think he accepted Jesus in a moment none of us got to see. because these dreams strongly make me feel that he made it to God. I understand anyone’s skepticism. totally. but this is my personal take on your question. it’s not so much about the act of suicide, it’s more about, did you go to God when He gave you that one last chance? I think my uncle did. because of the comfort of my dreams, I look forward to seeing him again, healed by God. I don’t know if this is how it goes for everyone, for example, I hear that Judas Iscariot specifically was not repentant, but I’m still learning that story. just saying from personal experiences that no I do not think suicide is a definite ticket to hell. often it’s done by someone who wants nothing more than to LIVE, they just feel it’s impossible now. they didn’t know God’s promise to the full, before. id heard it but I didn’t believe it, so I tried suicide, and I’m saved now, even though it took over a decade later to get to that point.

3 Likes

These are the complexities of the situation which never make this a black and white, hell or heaven situation for us. God knows the stuff that we do not.

I would like to believe that my grandparents are there BUT God’s judgement is final. So what He decides to do is his perogative. Whether I think it unfair or not is not an option for me. God has decided so IT IS right.

I do understand that others may have a problem with this especially when it concerns loved ones. They have to remember that whether this happens to family, friends or others that God is fair, just, holy and IS NEVER wrong.

This may comfort some but it will probably upset many. For those who are upset, ask yourself why you are upset and then ask God to teach you and help you understand it.

3 Likes

Yes this was great!

1 Like

Thank you great articles

1 Like

1/6/2016
The History and workings of the new world order from Egyptian times to recent including the birth of Israel, communism, world leaders and every war in living memory. I’m absolutely shocked, but not surprised at how vast this plan has been, This film is from 2016,

Beautifully said Wren. I think your layout of this is poetic, like a) the real movement of the spirit in a believers life, vs. b) the supposed imposed. And the way you lay this out does both of those very well…and delightful to read through. You paint the quagmire and the reasonable heart’s cry (in the Lord) outcome well.

The difficulty in my background of Lordship Salvation I have seen on this is where Calvinism additionally syncs in and massages into place for Johnny that if he doesn’t have those elated desires to serve Christ out of also an oppressive and domineering system then he is no better off than the man who did not have those desires. Kind of like when Jesus said, “If someone forces you to go one mile, go two.” But I believe this kind of thing is also known in the political world as gaslighting, where psychology is used to help the person of focus feel insane in their soundness. Where the romancing ways of priestcraft are so benevolent, so patient, gracious and kind…yet also very gifted in cultured refinement and honorable mannerisms that are healthy wholesome attractive sensibilities of maturity in a man or woman. And when that adorably aristocratic benevolent nighborly friend (girl next door…or playful saucy youtuber) “helps” you to understand where you have been wrong–a sort of Stockholm syndrome seems at that point to radiate as normal. To such an extent, it belongs much more in the totalitarian notions of government we have seen sold as big brother knows best normal. It is of that same world system. Blends right in unnoticed :frowning: Which is why I like Pastor JD’s “But God,” so much :slight_smile: Blessings.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll check out his channel!