June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Quote from article cited below:

“”It was a grave mistake to believe the spike protein would not escape into the blood circulation, according to Bridle. “Now, we have clear-cut evidence that the vaccines that make the cells in our deltoid muscles manufacture this protein — that the vaccine itself, plus the protein — gets into blood circulation,” he said.

Bridle said the scientific community has discovered the spike protein, on its own, is almost entirely responsible for the damage to the cardiovascular system, if it gets into circulation.

Once in circulation, the spike protein can attach to specific ACE2 receptors that are on blood platelets and the cells that line blood vessels, Bridle said. “When that happens it can do one of two things. It can either cause platelets to clump, and that can lead to clotting — that’s exactly why we’ve been seeing clotting disorders associated with these vaccines. It can also lead to bleeding,” he added.

Both clotting and bleeding are associated with vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT). Bridle also said the spike protein in circulation would explain recently reported heart problems in vaccinated teens.

Stephanie Seneff, senior research scientists at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, said it is now clear vaccine content is being delivered to the spleen and the glands, including the ovaries and the adrenal glands, and is being shed into the medium and then eventually reaches the bloodstream causing systemic damage.

“ACE2 receptors are common in the heart and brain,” she added. “And this is how the spike protein causes cardiovascular and cognitive problems.” End Quote

8 Likes

For information purposes only;
The following vid and information is being suppressed on y.t. Many credible doctors are speaking out, and have been for months. The FDA and other alphabet agencies are refusing to see and hear the evidence of harm. Media is making it appear that many more are taking the jab, when in fact numbers have declined and continue to go down since April.

children are developing myocardial inflammation around the heart. VAERS data: (is three months behind lag time, and estimated to be only 10 Percent of of actual numbers)
According to VAERS
nearly 6,000 deaths,
20,000 hospitalized,
43,000 have checked themselves into urgent care,
16,000 adverse reactions to date in children.

Swine flu jab was halted immediately when 50 deaths were reported.

5 Likes

Thank you, someone was posting this earlier here and I will translate it to german and make a video about it. Just be sober - it might be fake news. But there are dates in this document which we can have in mind and just observe the situation. Time will tell if these papers are legit or not.

2 Likes

You’re right. The dates will let us know if this is real. But, it rings true given that they are already pushing the variants.

3 Likes

This morning I was curious where we are at with this whole “ufo disclosure”, so I searched the word “disclosure” in the news - I came across an article (first link below) talking about the International Raelian Movement… which sounded super weird to me so I researched it a little. What I found is second link. Look at the unbelievable garbage this movement is proclaiming, they have twisted biblical truth and there is new age concepts in here as well. Is this possibly the great deception? Is this what will be revealed when these aliens (demons!) show up? I have never read anything so creepy in my life.

3 Likes

@Ready2Fly22, I haven’t had a chance to read entirely, but ‘ definitely see the twisting of truths in that second link you shared. Yes, I haven’t heard anything lately about the UFO’s, either.

2 Likes

@Ready2Fly22 I read the article on the IRM - that is all kinds of messed up!!! Wow! And 60,000 people believe in that cult?! I found it interesting that throughout the article it mentioned the religion kept changing things. BUT GOD remains the same - yesterday, today, and forever!

4 Likes

Yes to me it sounds utterly ridiculous- but if these entities actually “arrive” and people see them face to face will they believe this nonsense? I think they might… I always thought they may try and say we came from Aliens in some way and they are our ancestors, so it’s so weird to read that’s exactly what this group proclaims. Craziness!

2 Likes

I think they might, too. I would not have said that a couple of years ago…

2 Likes

A couple of snippets of JD in this week’s update from Jan Markell. Tom Hughes, also. Great topic! Coming Next: Revival or Rapture? – Pastor Tom Hughes and Pastor Mark Henry

1 Like

This was uploaded in 2011…From MM30:21 onwards he says some things that are happening right now…“no more middle class!”

Dr. John Coleman - 21 Goals of the Illuminati and The Committee of 300 - Wake Up America full

YES! We recently went to a Christian camp for families affected by disability and the first thing the women’s ministry leader said to the group was that there would be no discussion of covid, vaccines, etc. like ‘let’s not get into the icky stuff’. I figured well, won’t be diving very deep this week BUT during introductions another woman mentioned listening to a pastor in OR who did regular prophecy updates. I said ooh, I’d love to get his name later because I’ve been listening to someone in HI doing the same thing. She shot back a knowing smile and said…JD Farag? My eyes about popped outta my head. First person I’ve met who listens to JD and understands the time we are living in. :blush:

6 Likes

God bless you for being a watchman!

2 Likes

Unbelievable…as I read through your email and went to the FL Senate Bill…I live in Florida and the way the media has reported this is that DeSantis has passed a bill saying companies can’t adopt a COVID vaccine passport…and we were all happy…but what they didn’t report is lines 1107-1111 that you brought up…in the same bill Desantis signed, he is authorizing forced vaccination! This just makes my stomach start churning…I’ve been telling everyone to move to Florida because it’s a free state…but oh my…!

3 Likes

In terms of the swab test dangers…I’ve read of cancer causing chemical on it, possible brain injury…have you come across anything else related to the nasal swab?

1 Like

Might I suggest A:posting this in the appropriate section and B: another look at Revelation because you are confusing the 2 Beasts with each other and the person you are talking about is the false prophet, who I may so humbly add, backs up the first beast (anti christ) and can only cause everyone to worship him if everyone knows who the first beast (antichrist) is.

To the best of my knowledge nobody I know of personally has taken this vaccine because they have been threatened with death for refusing to worship somebody. It is a precursor, which can also be called a forerunner of things to come but which have not happened yet.

This does not comfort or encourage anyone. It is confusing and there is nothing biblical here. There is some dangerous secular mixed in with some biblical. Be careful of this. It sounds very cultish with some Q ANON thrown in.

The Beast from the Sea

13 Then [a]I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having [b]seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. 3 And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”

5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to [c]continue for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every [d]tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. 10 He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the [e]patience and the faith of the saints.

The Beast from the Earth

11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives [f]those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has [g]the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

5 Likes

I did hear that the swab contained a cancer causing agent (didn’t find that out until well-after I had to take the swab). But I trust the Lord will take care of me. I already have brain cancer.

I am pretty upset, as I was forced to be swabbed in the hospital about a year ago. So if this is considered the mark, I will be despondent beyond all recognition.

2 Likes

What you are describing is tribulation, not THE GREAT tribulation.

2 Likes

My brother and his wife are both Christian born again believers. Infact it was my brothers invitation to go with him to church that saved me.

Now, I ask you, have they condemned themselves to hell ? He has already had both shots of the vaccine. She is going to have hers soon.

Does this make them any less saved ? Or have they just made a poor decision which could have consequences for their health ?

Be very careful how you answer this question as there are many on this forum in the same situation. Give me scripture to back up your answer. I will give you the scripture that I read:
Romans 8:38-39

New International Version

38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Another very simple request that I would ask of you, can you please give me the gospel as you would to someone who asks you for it.

6 Likes

In this video, Pastor Cioccolanti looks at the Greek word for sorcery (pharmakia, where we get pharmacy), then at the Latin word for crown (corona) and the Greek word for bow (tokson, where we get toxin) in Revelation 6:2. Is Dr F@uc! the WHITE HORSEMAN of REVELATION | End-Time Apocalyptic Q&A w/ YouTube’s Favorite Pastor - YouTube

3 Likes