June 13, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Please click on Dropbox link to download:

7 Likes

@Ricky
No surprise right?
I believe it will require a release of information from Congress after they sit on it for a while, and then we will get a heavily redacted form of it. But we should get something.

Hopefully the press will start leaking and we will see something. I would imagine that every UFO enthusiast in the world has already filed a request under the the release of public records information act.

Perhaps Putin will blow the whistle? Or perhaps another world leader?
Ken

1 Like

Hello J.R.W. I too am a babe in Christ and struggled with the same concern.
I realized after searching different teachings/interpretations that I could discern the truth.

The verse that nailed it for me is
John 5 : 8-11 KJV
Rise, take up thy bed, and walk. 9 And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath.

10 ¶ The Jews therefore said unto him that was cured, It is the sabbath day: it is not lawful for thee to carry thy bed. 11 He answered them, He that made me whole, the same said unto me, Take up thy bed, and walk.

I asked myself, would Jesus command this man (a Jew) to break the Sabbath law if he didn’t know something we didn’t?
I know he wanted the Pharisees to notice and maybe confront him but again I say I dont see our Lord purposely leading a Jew to break the law.
The Sabbath keeper Christian teachings that I gave ear to didn’t seem right in my heart. I dont doubt their love for Christ and their will to serve him but I do think they have received a false doctrine somewhere along the way.
Just my thoughts and I’m not judging anyone for it.
My first post to this great forum! I’m so glad I came across Pastor J.D’s website!

Shalom!

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Neil! :blush: @KDG

3 Likes

@FoxMan
Perfect response Jack, it does not get better than that.
Ken

3 Likes

@Maranatha

I will help you settle it.
Once you are authentically Saved you are God’s forever and nothing can change it. It is as simple as believing in your heart the ABC’S of Salvation found at the end of pastor JD’s sermons.
Everything @Kris told you is completely accurate.

There are bunches of us here on the Forum that will not hesitate to answer your questions.
Sometimes it is right away, sometimes it may take a day as we are spread all over the world in different time zones.

If you are too embarrassed to post a question you can always send my a private message and I will help anyone.
God Bless You.
Agape,
Ken

14 Likes

Great to see you around a bit more Ken. Love ya brother :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes it is. And if you allow it through your free will the Holy Spirit (Our Helper) will help you in all things!
God Bless you for being brave enough to have asked questions.
Agape,
Ken

6 Likes

Hi Neil Welcome to our forum. Great to have you. Kicking it off with a bang. Amen :slight_smile:

As I understand it, Christ did not break the sabbath. Or cause anyone else to. Under His guidance, He is Lord of the sabbath. It’s impossible for Him to break it. But the Pharisees had their added rules. They were not Lord of the sabbath. It broke their rules on purpose. Because their whole kingdom was just years away from crashing all around down upon them. While His lives on forever. They forgot that the faith belong to the creator. Not the leaders. Blessings.

5 Likes

Thank you for the links. The NPR one is really upsetting - they are purposefully trying to act like the VAERS data is “no big deal” or “not valid”. My heart aches for the families of loved ones that are dying and suffering.

4 Likes

@KDG
First off welcome to the forum! Great post.
Just remember that we are no longer under the law.
I consider EVERY day a day of worship, not just when going to church. Day’s of rest can vary from week to week.
I pray you enjoy the form and make it your home.
Agape,
Ken

5 Likes

Hello to all my brothers and sisters in Christ !
Thank you all for the warm welcome!
I realize I should have put this in an introductory post but because of the welcome I received for my reply I figured I’d post a thanks here!

TCC, thank you for your reply. I realized after reading what I posted that I didn’t punctuate my statement correctly. I should have put a question mark after asking wether Jesus would purposely lead a man to break the Sabbath law.
Obviously he would never as we all know! I’m sorry if I caused confusion in my post.

Shalom!

9 Likes

Gracious of you Neil. No confusion on my part. Our forum has matured over the months. We used to be the wild wild west. But we have all come a distance and appreciate your interest, your kind demeanor, and your love in and of fellowship with the saints. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Two old friends pulled in the driveway today. Haven’t seen them since they moved to Florida. Talked with them ten months ago on the phone; they said emphatically they were NOT taking the poison experimental jab, —no way, no how.

They bowed to peer pressure, and got the jabs. Male friend has leukemia now. His wife has heart problems she never had before. They are in their 70s. They decided on lots and lots of chemo, chems, and pharma to finish it off. Why? Because the doctor said it would very good for them. After all, we can just drug the body into good health, …right?

Did they read the risks, consent forms or package inserts? Nah! The news on cnn wouldn’t lie.
I held it together by the Grace of God until they left. Then collapsed from grief on my bed.

14 Likes

@wren

Heavenly Father we pray for two old friends of wren tonight. Lord they old and afraid. You Father are the author of life and of healing. We humbly ask you to reach down and touch them with your healing hands, your loving healing hands. Give wren the wisdom to comfort them, let her words be your words. Give them renewed hope tonight Lord and peace for their souls.
Lord we know time is short, please come back soon.
In Jesus name we pray.
Amen Maranatha

10 Likes

Demonic

Hi Alisha, I am in Geelong so not far from Melbourne. I hear and see what you are saying. We can not go into shops without QR codes, although I have been through a couple that never pushed and made me do it.
Things are getting so so close to the rapture I believe. I feel sad for those that don’t want to hear it but all I can do is pray for them. Holy Holy Holy is The Lord God Almighty. Come Jesus Come. Many Blessings to you Alisha and to everyone reading these pages. Amen.

9 Likes

Hi, KDG, thankyou for your input, and welcome to the site, What a brilliant place this is, I thank the Lord for directing us all here, and if not for the help I get, by posting questions and comments and swiftly receiving answers and comments that patiently steer me through, I dont know where I would have ended up… On here I do what I would never do on other sites, which is ask the question that show I’m ignorant but wont be ridiculed and bombarded with comments to make you wish you hadn’t bothered. I wouldn’t have had this kind of help from my local church either, I doubt whether the congregation would have tolerated me challenging ideas, concepts and beliefs, I would have been shown the door and avoided at all costs. I love my forum family, and thank God in my prayers for bringing us all together x

6 Likes

Thank you, Kris. It just makes me feel very dumb when I feel like I interpret the whole Bible wrongly . I want to learn how to divide His word rightly. Thank you for what you said. Indeed, I know who is the author of confusion!!! Eagerly awaiting His appearing :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Hi Julie,

From the posts I have read here I can see that the members are very willing to help us new Christian’s on our walk. I am also grateful to see that, as I’m sure I’ll have quite a few questions myself!
I to am growing in the word but still there are lots of passages that I need help and guidance to fully understand. Too many, I confess!

It’s funny but when I come across a passage or verse that I cant comprehend, researching different explanations of them has led me to find a true doctrine, which is why the Lord led me Pastor J.D’s site. I love his sermons, bible prophesy updates and his soul!
I have narrowed these teachings down to a few different Pastors to see if they have the same interpretation of the word. So far, it’s been a huge help and a comfort knowing that no one is purposely trying to deceive you.

Shalom!

8 Likes