June 5, 2022 - How Close is The Rapture?

The planet parade is just really cool! We can’t know if it signifies the Rapture, but everything else on earth is converging, why not this too? How interesting and fun! :smiley::heart:

7 Likes

I hate scary movies too!

5 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

3 Likes

Dear Church,

May I know what happened to Sunday’s Prophecy Update? It hasn’t been uploaded till today. Hope nothing untoward has happened.

4 Likes

“He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of His Beloved Son, in Whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.”
‭‭~ Colossians‬ ‭1:13-14‬ ‭~

4 Likes

Pastor JD is taking some leave and the other pastors gave topical sermons .

and June 12, 2022 - Topical Study - The Tears of God

5 Likes

Just want to thank you all for your responses. Will get more involved when I can. Start of the work week and these 14 hour days got me a little wore out! Thank God for you all and Pastor JD Faraq keeping us informed. With Love, your brother in Christ!

7 Likes

No need to say much abt Plandemic 2.0. You guys know the drill.

5 Likes
3 Likes

4 Likes

I just got done watching the Prophecy Update. I am a little behind on things this week. :sweat_smile:
I just couldn’t believe the connection when I saw this article and it is all about LaMDA - AI (Artificial intelligence) It is here! JD is 100 percent right on.

Blake Lemoine, 41, was placed on paid leave by Google earlier in June after he published excerpts of a conversation with the company’s LaMDA chatbot that he [claimed showed the AI tool had become sentient]

(Google engineer Blake Lemoine claims AI bot became sentient).

“It wants Google to prioritize the well-being of humanity as the most important thing,” he wrote. “It wants to be acknowledged as an employee of Google rather than as property of Google and it wants its personal well being to be included somewhere in Google’s considerations about how its future development is pursued.”

3 Likes

Prepping for Gog invasion…

2 Likes

I still think Blake got it wrong on AI. He might believe AI is sentient due to the results. It is very hard to explain how AI works internally as it has lots of algorithms to work with.

Algorithms are made by man, therefore it has internal faults of its own.

Waiting for Billy Crone’s new release…

5 Likes
2 Likes

Any moment we will shine and rise!

2 Likes

I think this is more along the interests of the study of astronomy rather then astrology. Unless of course we try to predict that tomorrow is the rapture because of this alignment, then we would be false prophets, unless of course we are raptured. Then I am not sure anyone will be thinking about the correct field of study. :smile: :grinning:

2 Likes

A place were I made a purchase a few days ago, the cashier said he was expecting me to pay using my phone since that is how all of his customer have been paying until I came along. I think a lot of people like the convenience of that. :grinning:

2 Likes
2 Likes

George is Livestreaming now on his YT channel if y’all wanna hop on his Livestream. Come quickly Lord Jesus :raised_hands:t3: Maranatha

18 Likes