June 5, 2022 - How Close is The Rapture?

I’m going to have to comment. I mean no disrespect. I sincerely am pointing out some major concerns out of love for you and truth.

The very first red flag was right off with the “ find your way home” comment. This is a common phrase in the ecumenical movement in which Catholics are trying to merge all religions together with the goal of returning everyone to Catholicism in some form or another. She also reinforces this saying it’ll be Christs ‘s for all the churches to come together as one. She also says this will occur “ before the warning “…. This is the end time One World Religion coming to fruition.

Second the phrase “ the coming illumination and conscience of all souls. I have heard this in what is called “ Christ consciousness “ . This is the ideology that eventually we will reach a god like level of consciousness but it is not synonymous with sanctification. It is extremely New Age based. She mentions getting guidance from a visionary… that is new age as well.

Third the comment about mystics and worldwide church. Any time a church uses the term mystics in a positive light, be on alert. Also the worldwide church goes back to my original red flag I first mentioned.

Fourth, this so called being interconnected in relation to “ the warning” she keeps referring to is concerning. This again is jargon reiterating what I’ve mentioned so far.
I am almost positive this the warning “ and what these 2 women are discussing is actually not the rapture and definitely not the biblical rapture.

She mentions the Fatima vision which was supposedly the Virgin Mary but in reality, this was not from God but a type of deceptive sign and wonder event that we are warned to not fall for.

My strongest, heartfelt advice would be to first research the deception of Catholicism, the terms these ladies keep mentioning and their New Age origins and meanings and lastly watch a man named Spencer Smith. He has some videos called Third Adam. They explain ecumenism, new age, Catholicism and it’s symbols and something on the rise called “ The Divine Feminine “.
I guarantee after watch those you will get a better understanding of the major unbiblical dialogue these two women are having.

Please understand, we are in such deceptive times. On the surface and a lack of understanding regarding New Age teachings and core Catholic doctrines, these women will sound very
“ Christian”. They are a perfect example, sincere as they may be, of how truth has been influenced so that it is not actually truth at all.

I tried with all sincerity to put my wording in a way that hopefully helps you understand my concern without judgment. :heart::heart:

27 Likes

Just watched this clip of the video game Bioshock. It was released in 2007 when the idea of it being real was still unfathomable. Not anymore! Thanks for the post FinalGen22! :blush:

2 Likes

These two women are just sadly deceived. Let’s pray for them to come to know Jesus and be saved! :heart::dove:

8 Likes

Beautifully said. Clear as crystal. Amen, and God Bless you forever @anon74937514 . :heart: :dove:

8 Likes

Thank you very much Dennis @dclv for sharing the information and updates that you do. It is helpful to see current prophetic events gathered into one place and to stay abreast of what is transpiring daily. In regard to the Terry James Prophecy blog, just a cogent quote:

Quote:
“In God’s holy eyes, men and women have equal standing. Each has a divine purpose. Heaven is, and will be in the future, populated by men and women who are absolutely magnificent in every respect. (I have personally seen them, but won’t go into that again here.)

To be part of that glorious place Jesus has prepared for all who are prophetically destined to live there for eternity, in magnificent, new, perfect bodies, here is the only requirement:

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (Romans 10:9–10)"

12 Likes

Another preprogramming

8 Likes

12 Likes

Thank you dicv!!! This is the video i’ve been trying to post for days now, lol! :smile::+1:

2 Likes
5 Likes

That is just beautiful!

4 Likes
1 Like

----------------------------------------------------------

"I praise God for the men in our day who have the courage to preach what the Bible says about the day in which we live. Unfortunately, they are far too few. Pastors such as Brandon Holthaus, David Jeremiah, Tom Hughes, Jack Hibbs, Billy Crone, and JD Farag have encouraged and blessed me beyond measure during the past several years. Any pastor would do well to learn from these men of God and follow their example, but so few have the wisdom to do so. "

New Vocab this year = SADS

4 Likes

I like Pastor Hughes, but the headline on this one rubbed me wrong. :frowning:
I think of Philippians 4:6, Psalm 37:7, Matthew 6:27 and many others.

13 Likes

He used it as an attention getter. If you haven’t watched it yet, he goes on to say “We should be worried - if we are not born again…”
It’s a click bait headline and I really don’t think Pastors should be using them just to get people to watch. It seems deceitful in my opinion - but that is just me.

15 Likes

I wonder if there’s some underlying factor all these people have in common? SUCH a mystery for these poor doctors!

6 Likes

I posted Steve Kirsch’s interview at Stew Peters explaining it just now.

2 Likes

WOW. That is actually quite insane! It’s so…blatant. Wow…

4 Likes

“Their hearts failing for what is coming on the world”…is this being fulfilled this way? Hmm.

EDIT: Yes, this is caused by the shots. I actually speculate that many vaccines have actually been the cause of many SIDS deaths as well. :frowning:

6 Likes

There was a few more things I wanted to bring up besides the bioshock video I posted above. I posted a thread awhile back in the discussion category but did not really go anywhere plus the category is locked down so only members can view it. Thought I’d share so it gets more attention. I am not promoting the content but only exposing for it educational purposes only.

The Youtuber Poppy:
There is this strange youtuber by the name “Poppy” who makes extremely weird content on her channel & people in the comments of those videos would ackowledge that something was off about her. Almost more than a year ago, maybe it was alot longer than that though, I came across very particular stuff that really raised my eyebrows with her. Her first video was her music video “Time is Up” & her other video “How to Apply Your Mask” which was uploaded around March 2017. People in the comment section were saying stuff like “Wow, she predicted the future!” and some comments would crack jokes such as “What if she is a time traveler or something” or “What if she predicts an asteroid collision or zombie apocalypse”. Something felt off about her and I found out why. If you are familiar with the funvax pentagon leak, you will be blown away because I believe it is connected to her in a very symbolic way.
I made an analysis video about it and thought I’d share with guys about it:

The Video Game Spiderman PS4:
Alright, so I am sure most of you here are not into video games, and that’s okay. I, on the otherhand, like video games, but I am very picky about what I play. Anyways, here we go.

It is about Spiderman PS4, a video game released in 2018. Basically, later in the game, a bioweapon by the name “Devil’s Breath” gets released in new york and people start to show flu like symptoms. Lockdowns follow shortly after and it shows people wearing the facemasks. What is this “Devil’s Breath” thing you ask? It is a CRISPR AI based gene therapy that was meant to cure genetic disorders but in its imperfect form, attacks the body. It is also called GR-27, developed by the fictional company oscorp. At some point in this game, you have to complete a mission where you have to break into the oscorp tower to get more info about “The Cure”. Here is a lets play video from 2018, I skipped ahead for you guys so you don’t have to watch the whole thing:

A gang called The Demons:
You also have these gangs causing chaos around the city and there was this one gang by the name “Demons”. A gang who spoke mandarin chinese & had warehouses scattered across new york city in the game. I’ll provide some links.
The Demons

3 Likes

When it all gets too heavy . . . May we remind ourselves of this . . . And I hope you dance :green_heart::four_leaf_clover::pray:t3:

7 Likes