June 5, 2022 - How Close is The Rapture?

Hi Brenda,

no, you’re not misunderstanding. i really thought the video was interesting and wanted share it, it just shows how close we are to Jesus’ return for His Bride. i’m watching everyday but it would be interesting to really be more aware on these 2 days because of the rare sign of the planetary. :smiley: It’s exciting to see rare events. i’m longing to go home and i just want to be ready when Jesus comes. Maranatha :yellow_heart:

6 Likes
3 Likes

How powerful, humbling and deserving it will be when the time comes that “ every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is lord to the glory of God the Father “!!!

None of us are worthy and he DESERVES this coming acknowledgment of who he is

8 Likes
2 Likes

SADS= Sudden After shot Death Syndrome

6 Likes

14 Likes

Brenda, @SongSparrow

not sure if you have Telegram but i went ahead and copied the words of TW Tramm so you could read it here.

Tw Tramm comment on his last post (this comment was written by him)

Considering that the Eastern Church will be observing Pentecost over the next few days, it is interesting to note that on June 13–14, the Moon (Church–Bride) is found in the constellations Scorpius and Ophiuchus, which collectively depict the victory over death at the Rapture:

“In a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed …. then the saying that is written will come true: ‘Death has been swallowed up in victory.’ ‘Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?’” (1 Cor. 15:52, 54, 55).

At the same time:

The Sun, a symbol of the “bridegroom coming out of his chamber” (Ps. 19:5), is in the constellation Taurus, the sign depicting the coming Prince.

To the right of the Sun, all of the planets in the Solar System are lining up to form a planetary parade, or procession, the likes of which will not be seen again for more than a century.

No one knows the day or hour of the Rapture (Matt. 24:36–44; 1 Thess. 5:1, 2). However, the heavens seem to be declaring it is soon.

“The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they reveal knowledge. They have no speech, they use no words; no sound is heard from them. Yet their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world” (Ps. 19:1–4).

7 Likes

Not to sensationalize the “Zomble Apocalypse” theme here, but Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger gives a good explanation of how neuromodulation could be possible with 5G.

3 Likes

This was a really interesting discussion/study. Makes me think about things from a different angle. Thanks for sharing. :two_hearts::pray:t3:

2 Likes

Oh how I hope so… . But I’m surely not sure :smiling_face_with_tear: I’ve tried to plant seeds, but in most cases only God knows how well they took root and grew.

2 Likes

Well, we’ve seen so much Hollyweed predictive programming happen why not this too? I wish they’d do ‘Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs’ instead so I could try bouncing around in a Jello mansion, but hey, can’t have everything. :crazy_face:

8 Likes

I didn’t get a chance to watch most of the video you posted about this so glad you shared the telegram post. Whether anything happens those two days or not, what a wild sign! I’m curious now how many times it has happened before.

4 Likes

So creepy. Gives me shivers. I never could watch scary movies, still avoid them . . . But now feels like we are living in one. :anguished:

6 Likes

Hi @Jon ! Happy laugh again!

5 Likes

@jasonacts177 Aren’t the 144 000 Witnesses about giving the Gospel to those left behind?
Faith, YES. Always is and always was.

4 Likes

@SongSparrow you hit the nail on the head. I feel like we are living in a scary movie. And we can’t change the channel. Come quickly Lord Jesus.

12 Likes
6 Likes

LOL. Good analogy …Time to put our foot on the outlet and yank the plug.

Amen!
The ultimate off-the-grid mercy of God. And no scary movies ever again. :joy:

10 Likes

I have watched the entire show, solid encourgement for us.

On the side note, is that Charlie Kirk with Jack Hibbs in that selected played clip? Some Christians are raising concerns in another thread.

3 Likes

Wait till they can zombie~fied humans with this method…

2 Likes