June 6, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Bless you brother @anon28331375 and @Saved-by-Grace. I think that is a pretty good answer Dan :slight_smile: If I might just chime in for a second here, to me Rev 10, 12b, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 19 all deal with the second half (with 17 and 18 in there too highlighting the destruction of Bab the Great).

Maybe some don’t include chapter 10 in the second half mix, but to me it is the inauguration of the second half. With chapter 11 going from the beginning to the midpoint (as well as chapter 12 but just past the midpoint).

I see chapter 10 imagery hyperlinking to the imagery in Daniel chapter 12. This is the chapter where Daniel is told to seal up the scroll until the time. It is the chapter where Daniel “ends.” It looks to me that Rev chapter 10 = the time Daniel speaks of. Some think the little book is the revealing of Daniel’s prophecy at that point. Some think it is the second half of the tribulation. But whichever, it certainly looks Daniel-esque.

Rev 10:10-11

I took the little scroll from the angel’s hand and ate it, and in my mouth it was sweet as honey; and when I had eaten it, my stomach was made bitter. 11 And they *said to me, “You must prophesy again concerning many peoples, nations, languages, and kings.”

I see that as commissioning the 144k. As far as we know, the two witnesses leave at the midpoint. There is an angel that warns not to take the mark and the eternal gospel and the destruction of Bab but other than those three angels, the only group possibly to preach the gospel would be the 144k. Rev 10 means something. And it looks positioned for the second half (being so late in mention in Revelation). And it looks like a further revealing of Daniel, which in chapter 12 is where it closes the book of Daniel indicating a season specified for Israel in the end (Daniel being a very Jewish book).

So putting all that together it seems natural to see the 144k in this following verse: Rev 10:10, & 11 as delivering the gospel and preaching. For it says they must prophesy (or “he” must using John as a stand in…being Jewish). That seems to match the big batch of people Dan mentions in Rev chapter 7.

. . . . .

Revelation 12:13-17 looks like it is telling us that a significant number of Jews will heed God’s warning to flee the AC when he demands worship and they will be protected. As for salvation outside of the 144k, we at least see this batch of people saved post mid trib time frame.

13 And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child . 14 But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she could fly into the wilderness to her place, where she *was nourished for a time, times, and half a time, away from the presence of the serpent. 15 And the serpent hurled water like a river out of his mouth after the woman, so that he might cause her to be swept away with the flood. 16 [f]But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and drank up the river which the dragon had hurled out of his mouth. 17 So the dragon was enraged with the woman, and went off to make war with the rest of her [g]children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

Blessings.