June 6, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Thanks Dan for your reply. I understand why you and Ed might see this as the 144k being literally in heaven. But I don’t think that is what is being shown here. A few reasons:

a) Christ does come to Mt. Zion (perhaps a presence affirming the rebirth of Israel even in the midst of tribulation and judgement upon the world, His appearing benevolent to them does have a place in this and Zachariah 14. Hmmm…odd how they are both chapter 14…lol.

b) The redeemed from the earth: Isaiah 44:22 / Gal 3:13 redemption is often seen as portrayed in as physical on earth.

c) First Fruits – Ephesians 1:12 “… to the end that [l]we who were the first to hope in the [m]Christ would be to the praise of His glory…” / Romans 8:23 “… And not only that , but also we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit…” ----- These can be taken as statements here on earth.

d) Please see a comparison juxtaposing Rev chapter 14 with Rev chapt 15: likely the same event…like a passing of a baton on from the gentiles (at least primarily) who did not take the mark or worship the beast but died for Christ names sake (up to that point under the final sequence of trumpets). The 144k look to be assigned to bowl judgement ministry (looking back too upon chapter 7) we see the term “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation” which is typically associated with the second half of the tribulation. In addition, please compare 7:16 “… nor will the sun [c]beat down on them, nor any scorching heat…” with Rev 16:8-9 (bowl judgement number 4): " 8 And the fourth angel poured out his bowl upon the sun, and it was given power to scorch people with fire. 9 And the people were scorched with [e]fierce heat; and they blasphemed the name of God who has the power over these plagues, and they did not repent so as to give Him glory."

. . . . .

Rev 14

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, like the sound of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder, and the voice which I heard was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps.

3 And they *sang [a]a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders; and no one was able to learn the song except the 144,000 who had been purchased from the earth.

Rev 15

2 And I saw something like a sea of glass mixed with fire, and those who were victorious [a]over the beast and his image and the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, holding harps of God. 3 And they sang the song of Moses, the bond-servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying,

8 And the fourth angel poured out his bowl upon the sun, and it was given power to scorch people with fire. 9 And the people were scorched with [e]fierce heat; and they blasphemed the name of God who has the power over these plagues, and they did not repent so as to give Him glory.

“Great and marvelous are Your works,
Lord God, the Almighty;
Righteous and true are Your ways,
King of the [b]nations!
4 Who will not fear You, Lord, and glorify Your name?
For You alone are holy;
For all the nations will come and worship before You,
For Your [c]righteous acts have been revealed.”

. . . . .

I have wondered this too. I asked Rock Harbor Church and they sent me back an email but it is not overly clear how Israel is back in place at the time of Armageddon. I have never heard a good explanation of this. Great question. Blessings.

1 Like