June 6, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

We are all under a merging of protestant and Catholic era as the church leans towards apostatizing. That is just the day and age we are in. So I get where @JFelts8031 is coming from though. Strong believes would likely find much beauty in how it is laid out. But I also understand the concern of spiritual erosion occurring in our day. I tried to hold my church of decades accountable to the word concerning ministry philosophy. Even though from my perspectives and witnesses…I was correct, it would have been better had I not thought in those terms. God transcends…and its just generally messed up today. So I would say in respect to The Chosen, to the pure all things are pure. But wow…what it must have been like for hundreds of years prior to the reformation under the Mafia Church. Wow. Good catch though on Raphael. And nice one…

Your hearts and flowers…

Ahhh. Soooo…hmmmm…well now…makes one think about a whole box of cats now. :blush:

1 Like

I agree with you, I have faith in Jesus but still I do fail and ask what is going to happen with me and my wife if our workplace(s) require us to be jabbed

2 Likes

that’s my question as well, in general, and including the YouTuber ones. the Bible teaches that older women should teach the younger women. I don’t know of any other female leadership verses besides the ones for parents toward their children. so the answer is not clear to me.

as for 1st Corinthians 11:13-15 that you just quoted, I don’t remember seeing that before!! and it makes me kinda be confused. some “native American” men alleged that their long hair enabled them to hear more accurately, like it helped them in battles. when they were enslaved by white men and forced to cut their hair way short, they said it affected their ability to hear certain sounds in the forest, due to the physical change. I don’t know how true that story is, it was a long time ago that i read about it. but it led me to believe everyone is technically meant to have long hair. dunno. so I’m not sure how to reconcile that verse, since it’s plain in stating that nature says a man shouldn’t have long hair. hmmm.

as for my personal feeling on female leadership though, it’s a total 180 from what I used to think. I used to think it was just the same as male leadership. but now that I understand man being head of woman in marriage, I feel differently. the way I see it is this: someone has to be in charge ultimately. if both are the leader, and have differing concluding opinions, how will a decision be made about a situation? you cant always go with both options at once. you have to choose. so the man is the head, he weighs the info coming from multiple directions- and namely, his wife’s- and in the end, what he chooses is then his responsibility no matter how it turns out. THAT is the burden of man. the woman is depended upon for counsel, but then she is not considered at fault when things go wrong. while she’s not the head, she DOES have the relief of never being at fault when the man’s decision turns out not to be the best. she gets to be the loving support and confidante no matter how the situation turns out, and continues to be weighing in on every decision, as her husband loves her, trusts her, and wants her to be happy also. there are ups and downs to each side.

similarly, when it comes to preaching… the analogy fits somehow. women were designed for something different, but it doesn’t make them less. (and I know you didn’t say they are less, I’m just venting thoughts in my heart, don’t want a misunderstanding lol, I took your comment and just ran with it!) we have the burden of being supportive, men have the burden of taking the consequences, good and bad, on their shoulders. we work together. so I will not consider it sexist ever again, to believe that a woman shouldn’t preach. there is protection for the woman in this design. I could go on to support this idea but I’ve been typing on my phone for a while and it’s getting tiring lol. just wanted to weigh in a bit on how i see those verses, and the questions I share with you @Violet , and the ones I have of my own. <3 thanks for the lead-in!

5 Likes

I have noticed over the years that men, generally, will step out of the way if women are willing to do the work. I’ve seen it happen in all settings. I believe God had to make a point of it to keep men in their place of authority. And, as a woman, I’m glad He did!

3 Likes

I think this will begin to put the cabash on mandatory shots.

2 Likes

Bless your heart. We can hope so. Long live NOT Sir Fauci. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope so but with my work in Canada its hard to say because I work for a ISP here in Canada (in Shipping) so most of the building is pretty quiet since everyone else works from home, and I think there is only like 3 people (including me) in the whole building that are un-vaccinated but if they start opening up the building to remote workers again then they may require me to, but I pray that everything will be ok for me and my wife.

1 Like

I like reading this added viewpoint. the man/woman topic fascinates me. after so many years of feeling I wanted “equality,” I really enjoy learning this way of thinking. it’s reconciled a lot of bitterness for me and has allowed me to relax more, instead of bemoaning all the sexism around me.

5 Likes

If you have noticed when you “allow” the husband to be the husband God placed him to be, things are actually easier on us women. :blush: I like knowing that if a decision is wrong, mine bears the responsibility but we share in the solution.

However, you’ll only find this relationship works if both are saved Christians.
Unequally yoked marriages are usually fraught with strife. As one or the other that is the saved spouse feels resentful toward the unsaved one and vice versa.

Gods Word says, “ Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands, that if any obey not the Word, they also may be won without the word by the conduct of their wives”
1 Peter 3:1

(Women aren’t known to stay silent, so this is a biggie!)

2 Likes

Its another one of those things that seem to have two events in one. I believe we the current witness’s go up as they (replacement witness’s) come down to finish the transition into the 7 year tribulation.

Shalom

2 Likes

very true!! love all your sharing here!! <3

4 Likes

Hello Brother,

Just to make sure, does that mean there is two sets of witnesses? as I understand it, there is two witnesses that preach about salvation to the israelites and have the power to stop rain or to breath fire on all who try to harm them, after awhile, the AC kills them, and they lay un-buried in the streets, people are so happy they treat it like christmas and hand out gifts to each other, after 3 days they hear a voice saying “Come up here!” and they go up to heaven, in which an earthquake also happens and destroys alot of the city, but then there is another set of witnesses? please go easy on me, I am a bit slow learner sometimes :smiley:

thank you for sharing. I pray it isn’t so… it gives me the chills and such a sadness.

1 Like

No not in the way you are thinking But I seem to understand that the Lord will always have a witness on the earth and like the last scripture below the two witnesses will have the power of witnessing unto the sinners who are worthy of death.

This is all the believers that have and are now witnessing
Acts 1:8
but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth.”

Hebrews 12:1
Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,

Another aspect of the two witness’s that replace us.
Deut 17:6
At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.

Maranatha

Oh ok because I know in the end days as far as I know there will be the 144,000 jewish witnesses that will go out into the world and teach about jesus, and then their is the two witnesses that will teach as well., I think for Deut. I think it means a way of testimony that if two or three witnesses testify that a person is put to death, but if its only one, then no because then its his word against mine.

God Bless.

1 Like

Yep,
I left them out on purpose I believe they replace the twp witness’s even though I believe are also here for a while at the same time.

I have always wondered if the two witness to the 144k and brings to Christ.

Maranatha

4 Likes

Thank you brother. Discernment is very important with this. Lets pray for this Director and the people producing this. Standing on Christ alone is a hard place to be- you won’t have many friends but the ones you have will be like a gold-mine.

4 Likes

here is the version on BITCHUTE. YouTube censor everything. JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick

1 Like

Dear @Myrrh and @Violet
All three of us have the same thing going on with our hair. I stopped cutting mine awhile back, and now in the 95F heat outside, I’ve been so tempted to take sissors to it. but every time I’m just about ready, I can’t do it. This same verse springs to mind. So up in a bun it goes. Its those little wisps that tickle my face while I’m working that drive me batty at times…but so far, no buzz cut. :crazy_face: I had to invent a hair plaster instead, no gel worked. LOL.

5 Likes