June 6, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

You are so welcome! I enjoyed reading your story regarding the song, too. Such a beautiful piece.

2 Likes

Oh, what a beautiful surprise when I came back from a family errand to find this lovely song you posted Grace, thank you, thank you!!! It was the perfect song for this very moment. :heart: :hugs: Years ago I bought an old hymn book, and this song was in it. As soon as I heard Alan Jackson sing ā€¦ā€œAnd He walks with me, and He talks with meā€¦ā€ total chillbumps. It all came back. Thank you, and God Bless you, sweet Grace. :joy:.

4 Likes

Thanks for your encouraging words and your prayers It is so encouraging to know that you can look above all this and love me as your sister in Jesus

1 Like

Brave doctor telling the truth. This is so utterly sad while also grateful for people like Dr. Peter MCCullough who are willing to speak up and tell the truth.

1 Like

When they go to alternate sources to find Christ, they tend to get the wrong Jesus.

1 Like

So happy to share the song with you, Wren!:cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Its sounds like the folks need to come here and to watch pastor JD sermons to learn more about this. But also disinformation as deception is now being used to make all Christians look like a problem that needs to be dealt with.

I do know Chine volunteered to do the vccp v test here and other places. Why you ask, they want or DNA samples.

Shalom

Shalom

2 Likes

Just had another student say she has booked her appointment to get her vaccine. This is now the fourth one in 2 months. It is revving up. Another friend of mine also had his not because of the virus but he told me he wanted to save the trouble of all the problems that are going to come up if he didnā€™t do it.

Itā€™s just like I thought all along the virus is just a distraction to control people in doing and accepting things that would otherwise not do or accept.

Jesus canā€™t come back soon enough. Iā€™m a sinner I donā€™t deserve it but I want it to happen.

Jesus come to take us all AMEN !!!

10 Likes

Its amazing when even now the lame stream media has to admit Herr Foucie was lying out both sides of his mouth and yet the driving the lie goes on.

Maranatha

9 Likes

The lamestream media is doing just as much over here in Italy. Same things are being said, same reactions and discussions.

6 Likes

Something else that I noticed last Sunday helping out my buddy moving his stuff out of his apartment. He went to say goodbye to some of his neighbours and I noticed that one of them was an elderly woman who said donā€™t worry I have been vaccinated because he obviously meant to give her a hug goodbye.

In spite of this she was wearing a mask. I now have completely understood the sheer madness of this situation.

There is no hope for this world except in Jesus The Christ.

12 Likes

I agree, there never has been.

Come quickly and Amen

9 Likes

Just saying, IF, one was to look at the temple of God as the human body. Not the physical one to be built in Jerusalem, it opens the possibility of a whole new twist in Rev. 13. and mandatory jabs as setting up the basic system in humans, while we are waiting for the physical temple, AC is already setting up in the temple, the human body.
Key word possibility , not meant to tip/rattle any scared cows. Just wondering after viewing this video.

I donā€™t have a clue, but, just pondering :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :crazy_face: Doc

p.s. Recreating humanity in his image, being like God, an upgrade on Godā€™s creation

11 Likes

@NamDoc what you have said I believe is truly inciteful. It does make a whole lot of sense when looking at how Satan, who can never do anything original except take something and twist it and try to make his own filthy copy.

We are made in Godā€™s image. Satanā€™s idea is to destroy Godā€™s work by messing with it.

God bless you " Grandpa Doc "

6 Likes

So, I went and watched the clip of The Giant thatā€™s possibly coming to a city near you.
I got the impression that if this is used to worship the Beast, it will be really easy to do so for millions of peopleā€¦why? Glad you asked :wink:

The creators of this monstrosity have tapped into what humans love mostā€¦themselves! What better way to get people to approve of an image when it can be transformed into a selfie of themselves.

There will be no huge transition to worshipping the Beast.
This image will be 10 stories highā€¦figuring a story to be roughly anywhere from 10 to 14 feet. Letā€™s go with 10.

King Nebby had his image 60 cubits high=98.425ā€¦
The Giant =roughly around 100 feet.
Coincidence? No such thing.

Just my Monday musings :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

great point about the selfie thing. ugh

Yep, I thought the sameā€¦the selfieā€”the epitome of worship of Self.

2 Likes

@Redeemed777 Interesting story about why the Colosseum has the name it does. Empereor Nero had a giant golden statue built of himself (colossus) that stood near the Flavian Amphitheatre (Colosseum).

Damnatio memoriae, a Roman term, meaning ā€œcondemnation of memoryā€ meant that when he died his memory, and that of his entire family, Giulio Claudia, was erased.

Something interesting to note :The Greek architect Zenodorus designed the statue and began construction between A.D. 64 and 68. According to Pliny the Elder, the statue reached 106.5 Roman Feet (30.3 metres (99 ft)) in height, though other sources claim it was as much as 37 metres (121 ft).

The devilā€™s in the details :wink:

2 Likes

Certainly an emblem of the age we are in. Not a secret. Big as a 10 story statue. 2 Tim 3:2

1 Like

Last time I checked the Mark of the Beast is on(or in) the hand or forehead, and it canā€™t even be the Mark of the Beast until the beast is known and revealed.

So much fear mongering and deception being cast about.

People need to stop feeding on and feeding others with drama.

Will these things lead to it? Sureā€¦ But it is not quite here yet, and we wonā€™t be when it is.

Be discerning, be calm, test everything.

8 Likes