June 6, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Not sure what you are responding to brother?

1 Like

Yes, I can easily see the image of the beast in the making we see everything falling into place. I do expect to see the fools put something like this image on it as they canā€™t help but not reveal their plans it seems.

Especially if they place it in key locations over the world, I expect they must have certain locations on the globe to complete some ritual they always do.

Maranatha

2 Likes

I would love to give you more likes on your post. People are easy getting feared these days.

There are people who got the ā€œjabā€ and now are sick and regretting having the ā€œjabā€. I see hope, that some of these people will get saved in the tribulation by rejecting the mark and getting into a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

4 Likes

Joshua 1:9 have I not commanded you - be strong and courageous

2 Likes

Iā€™m just responding in general to the theme that has showed up in some of the comments. It was to no one in particular. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just wanted to give a quick update. I tried to show my husband a bunch of articles about the dangerous side effects, and the spike protein getting into the blood stream, and several more. He refused to look at them and was angry. I basically said that the boys are minors, and that I will not give consent for them to receive the vaccine. He was pretty furious, but there was nothing I could do at that point. Iā€™m sure this isnā€™t over, but Iā€™m praying that the Lord will somehow make my husband be willing to read the articles. Thank you all for your support and prayers.

10 Likes

I know that there is more evil packed into that syringe than the world has ever seen before. If you donā€™t die because of blood clots, strokes, thrombosis or allergic reactions, autoimmune issues, in their many forms can cause a lot of misery. This jab is so untested and radical, itā€™s hard for anyone to know. Dr. Judy Mikovits PhD has a lot of eye opening information. I believe she predicted 50 million deaths in America alone. Suffice it to say, I pass.

People are talking about virus shedding from vaxed to unvaxed. I donā€™t know enough to say but I did have a very swollen gland in my neck after short visit with a vaxed friend. Itā€™s pretty hard to dismiss any concerns raised or to say with any certainty what nasty surprises they could contain. There is no quality control in place here. My main concern is the lack of real science behind what we are told. I keep my eyes and ears open. There is nothing that will surprise me. Thank the Lord, I donā€™t have to be afraid. I abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

7 Likes

Beautiful Jack. My sentiments exactly :wink: It can tend to be like meditation on how the dragon moves, and grooves and the sounds it makes and the pristine color it is and just how ā€œgreatā€ it is. Amen that we are amazed at seeing prophecy unfold. But relishing in feardom can be a temptation.

2 Likes

This will be hard for some to believe for some on this forum.

I personally know 100s ā€¦maybe close to a thousand evenā€¦of people who have been vaccinated.
No oneā€¦not oneā€¦are sick, died or where hospitalized. Nor is it making anyone sick.
ā€¦including family, friends, coworkers.

I believe you, BUT, that sure would be a lot of people, over 1000, including family, friends, coworkers.
How do you keep up with it all? Must be thousands of people. I couldnā€™t do it, itā€™s mind boggling.

Doc

3 Likes

Still mind boggling to me sister, thank you for the facts, glad to know itā€™s not hyperbole. Doc

1 Like

Could happen if the old man was blind, or duality was part of the curse after eating from the tree of good/evil Christian canā€™t even agree on what is the true gospel, much less Covid vaccinations. Doc

2 Likes

Agreed on that. So why the jab ?

3 Likes

@wren

I have that song on my playlistā€¦hereā€™s the linkā€¦enjoy :blush: :rose: .

6 Likes

@Redeemed777 Sorry, leaving the theater, popcorn costs to much :woozy_face:

7 Likes

Iā€™ve found the popcorn is cheaper than the frustration and it keeps my fingers busy :blush:

4 Likes

Wisdom born of pain, Iā€™m sure :+1:

1 Like

Dear LDHW,
I canā€™t begin to tell you what your kind sweet gesture and this beautiful song meant to me today. I humbly thank you. I had one of the worst days today, and seeing your song here, was like a sign and confirmation from the Lord Jesus. That no matter how dark things appear now, joy is soon to arise with Him. God Bless you. :joy: :rose:

3 Likes

Yes but youā€™re not suppose to say that. :frowning:

I think JD is just helping the world to consider things. When the church is gone, theyā€™ll have his videos. Perhaps a light bulb will go on. Maybe the world thinks right now it might be overreach. But I think what JDā€™s interest is is in getting people use to the idea so that when the church wonā€™t be here to tell themā€¦at least there will be echoes in their heads.

What would be creepy is if the Giant became the new PM of Israel. Actuallyā€¦that might be better. Weā€™ll have to see.

My take is based on my Harvard Degreed research isā€¦2024. This is just an estimate though as I got that degree awarded to me by the CrackerJack company. Yet it kind of fits a ton of modelsā€“2024 that isā€¦not the degree. Or if you mustā€¦run with it as the degree tooā€¦iā€™m good like that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: And then the rapture could always be this years.

Thanks for speaking up. Blessings Vickie.

2 Likes

Iā€™m hanging on by a cliffā€¦but iā€™ll be around as long as youā€™ll have me :innocent: I miss Lion too. We were rather close (in a Lucy made life so adventurous for Ricky kind of way). :blush:

2 Likes

Yes, that is true. I keep hoping that more will. I hardly see anyone with lockdown and when I am socially distanced in line up for grocery store, I hear people i donā€™t know eager to get their next jabs.

2 Likes