June 6, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Bought a new car, with all those new gadgets I don’t like [Old School] The one that reminds me of the job of the Holy Spirit is, Lane departure warning systems, so even when I don’t see I’m off track HE does and warns me. … Doc

p.s. When I first got this car, I complained, it feels as if the car is driving me instead of me drive the car.
I’m thinking that’s what I’m supposed to do in Christ, let Him drive. Not even be the co-pilot, passenger only.

4 Likes

I’m finding out our reactions are exactly what “they” want. It’s the “normal” progression of mental stress as a result of everything they have laid on us with this covid scam.

5 Likes

I see the church’s as having always having theses types of things going on only worse at the end times. Sometimes the same church has all of this going on over the life span of that particular church.

Shalom

2 Likes

Just had a new Christian friend but a less than knowing brother in Prophecy. I was warning him the military was going to start requiring the CCP V, he informed me thy already have been and he took it.
He said was basically forced to take the CCP V because he is still in the military.

Sad but true.

Shalom

3 Likes

How many tears must Charles Stanley have wept over his lost son? Breaks my heart just a fraction of what it breaks his, I’m sure.

3 Likes

Its all good like I say to Teren we are on the same plane we just happen to be looking out different windows. But when we land we will all be seeing things more clearly my brother.

Maranatha

1 Like

Ed,

Make sure they have their IG office number in the pocket of their BDUs…that will at least cause delays. (Insider info for you…)

Best,
Cindy

1 Like

I have agree with you on this I spent a bit of time over the years on this.
!
All sin any sin will send one to hell but only rejecting Christ will not be forgiven. Is the way I understand the scriptures.

But all sin is not equal by any means there are some that top the list because of the collateral damages they cause to even generations that follow so no they are not equal.

This is not new by any means, I have understood this for decades. While Andy Stanley and others use it for false doctrine that changes nothing.

They change the ABC of Salvation by adding to it but that changes nothing about its truth.

Shalom

2 Likes

I agree but like I said he has a lack of knowledge in prophecy? He was hesitating he told me but just trusted the science? He had no idea what I was even talking about.

Its that lack of discernment and also mistrust in the so called Church itself that leads people astray.

He knows now and I sent him to the JD Prophecy updates to catch up on what is going on.

Shalom

1 Like

That is key but didn’t the strong man break in to the ones that were not looking for lack of knowing?

To many New Christians haven’t even heard the true Gospel yet.

Maranatha

1 Like

You are only seeing this from your perspective when you say this.
1st this is not the Mark but it is a death sentence down the road I believe.

? Would you take a bullet for your family if it meant saving them from possible starvation, homelessness or some interment camp? Especially if you were counting on Christ to come soon?

Granted it may come either way but to buy them time its not about groveling brother it can also be about sacrifice. Would you take the Jab so they wouldn’t have to even if it only held it off for a while?

So everyone here may need to think just how hard this may be and how its not so plain and simple to say no I won’t until you really have looked at what it may mean for other people in your life.

After all its not the Mark yet but I have a feeling unless rapture or war breaks out in the middle east or here. If not soon they will be making it mandatory for all no matter what one says.

Shalom

3 Likes

I have to say here, whether it’s related to the Mark or not, it’s most definitely cultivated through abortion, there’s no getting around this evil, no matter what included poisons are considered the “bullet” taken here.

should we condone the sacrifice of an infant so we can feed our families? in my opinion, no.

so I have not stressed over whether its the Mark or not. it’s more about the fact that succumbing to this shot, knowing it comes from murdering children… just no, no matter the reason.

6 Likes

Often enjoy reading through the two of you’s discussions. This one is interesting. Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m certainly not an advocate for the vax. My hope is that this all fades soon and might (I realize i am the minority number we can count on one hand here). But I came across this article recently in light of your concern. Alison would you say this is accurate or inaccurate? And if inaccurate how so and (in the maze of fake news) what is the best source for accurate details? Blessings.

1 Like

Good Response to Consider

So lets do.

Just talking this out not made up my mind either way but I now see more to this when looking at it from seeing it on the ground face to face. My military friend who took the jab has 3 wonderful boys 4-6-8 years and it got me to thinking as we talked I understood why he took it and also know he doesn’t want his wife or kids too.

Even though he has know idea just how bad this stuff it yet. He knows its wrong to be forcing him that’s his only real alert until I updated him a bit…

When I 1st heard of the CCP V, I also heard about the aborted babies (fetus) used in the testing materials.

My 1st thought was I will never take that because they sacrificed babies to get it. But the key words were “I would never.” Never say never!

And I still pray I would never have that choice to make, that would seem like we would be tempted by God not tested if this was to happen?

The prayer says “Lead me not into temptation” correct? The model prayer Yeshua gave his disciples.

But what is the real choice when looking past ourselves even though it is about ourselves too. Trying to see this in an unselfish way but that’s impossible. To avoid the pain of loss of children would be a selfish act in itself.

1st how many medicines have already been used that fall into this same category of testing that we all may have used without even asking?

2nd. So what we have here is in my thinking only.
Satan has sacrificed the unborn to create a weapon to force upon and or destroy many by either taking it or not taking it.

This sacrifice has already been made so were those babies allowed to be sacrificed in vain? Or is it possible that they could be counted as a sacrifice for your grand child?

Similar to the thousands of Bethlehem children sacrificed by Satan to save the baby Yeshua? This gave His parents time to get him to Egypt correct?

Or is that not even a consideration just asking its not that easy for me now. Not like it was before. I personally would expect to either die from the CCP V or Holy Spirit would protect me if I did make that choice.

Shalom

2 Likes

It’s in the works…

2 Likes

Yea,
I saw this I can see skeletar pointing his boney finger saying take it or you will regret it.

Funny he almost had it right didn’t he. Just twisted the truth a touch to much.

God help us all and Keep Looking Up!

1 Like

I will timidly enter this scholarly discussion.
As a spiritual dinosaur my way of understanding and interpreting scripture
came from reading the Bible straight thru Genesis to Revelation.
Taking it literally and using scripture to interpret scripture.
I would classify myself as a Five Point Whosoever.

I see the Bible as one complete story of unity and harmony.
Both OT and NT needed to understand the complete picture.

The thread of pure sacrificial blood as the only acceptable sacrifice began
in the story of Cain and Abel where Cains sacrifice was rejected.

Gods’ revelation to Moses of his personal and covenental name and the presentation of Himself as a Covenental God is carried through all of scripture. Understanding the Covenental nature of God, understanding that in salvation we enter into a blood covenant relationship with God and we can more easily understand the eternal security of the believer.

I have attempted to do an unbiased study of dispensational beliefs when this
subject came up.

Dispensationalism came in with Darby and was popularized by Scofield
with his bible.
Calvary Chapel is dispensational. So therefore is JD, I would suppose.
JD clearly has spiritual sight and is a gifted teacher not holding that because we are in The Age of Grace there will be no deception as some dispensationalists do.

This is an excellent short article by Calvary Chapel that actually explains the problems I have encountered in conversations.

The section entitled “THIS WASNT MEANT FOR ME” says:
Some dispensationalists are so zealous to divide between Israel and the Church that they think the teaching of Jesus in the Gospels was only or mostly for Israel, and not for the Church. Some try to explain that the Sermon on the Mount was for Israel, not the Church, so we don’t have to be all that concerned with it. We must avoid this error.

It makes for a very difficult discussion when one discounts the Gospels
as being relevant to the Body of Christ today.

#notascholar
Gigi

2 Likes

Darby was a great scholar from all accounts Scofield not saying anything about him.
Do you also believe Darby brought in the Pre-Trib Rapture Teaching?

So do we question this by the same reasoning?
The Bible , as originally written, was not divided into chapters and verses . Chapters were introduced in the 13th century by Stephen Langton, Archbishop of Canterbury.

Ouch, but I stand my ground sister the massage and the audience are not the same.

Pretty sure I didn’t gave an indication they weren’t relevant sorry if I did.

But I did say to rightly divide the word is to know who is speaking to who. I believe this makes it a bit more clear than a difficult discussion of having the apostles talking over each other is how I see it…

Maranatha

Dan will have dinner waiting for her :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes