March 10, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Prophetic Brew In The Satanic Stew

Hello everyone,
Was recently on another site and someone was asking about the red heifers. I know at least one of our members ( @staceylovesJesus ) has been following their story, so I thought I’d share what I found. Site is owned by Byron Stinson, the man who found the heifers. One came from just outside of Houston and four from outside of Rockwall, both in Texas, btw. He has an organization that actually purchased land where heifers are to be sacrificed.
Shalom,
gr

https://www.byronstinson.me/buildthetemple

4 Likes

Here is a recent suit between an Amish farmer and our wonderful government.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pennsylvania-court-drops-injunction-against-amish-farmer-who-suffered-from-police-raid

3 Likes

For me it is a reminder of where we are.
The world is not our friend.
Neither is the government, nor the now-massive amounts of governing bodies which are like tentacles of a grotesque beast. This includes the “health care” system.
A wise man said that repetition is the best form of emphasis.
Pastor JD is emulating our Good Shepherd in telling us which pasture is poisonous.
And just like giving the Gospel, we don’t know that someone will be saved by our message, we just need to speak the truth.
There are people in positions of trust (doctors, ministers, pastors) who are misleading their people, and sometimes it is deliberate.
Thank God for people who speak boldly when it is becoming increasingly more difficult and even dangerous to do so.
Maranatha.

14 Likes

And this is what is known or (allowed to be) reported.
I wonder how many creepy things have crept in without our knowledge.

8 Likes

We could fail all their plans by simply going back to landlines and rotary telephones. Wouldn’t that be great. :grin:

6 Likes

Yeah I did. I am surprised they left it viewable but, I can see why it was intentional. It seems to point to a time when problems are at such a level they will want people to have access to their version of what is happening and what people need to do.

On the other hand the below video of the House Judiciary committee shows a number of people who come from several NGOs and various organizations and even the FBI whistle blowers that triggered the investigation of how the FBI through a simple request to major banks were provided purchase information of ALL people in the Washington DC area from before J6 till after even if they were no where near the Capital building. That means if you were anywhere in the greater DC area. You could have been there on business visiting family as far away as Maryland and Virgina. Then that massive data supplied was cross referenced against people who made purchases at Carbellos, some sporting goods store, ever purchased a gun, made recent purchases of Bibles. If you fall into any of those categories and were near DC during that time are now considered home grown terrorists. So please note the information was just requested not obtained under a warrant and in major violation of the 4th Amendment.’

What this points to is the extreme overreach of the federal government to access all the digital data from big business specifically in this case banks. But the full 6 hour video of the full investigation points to the nearly complete surveillance state, including big tech as well.

As I have said in the past the amount of data on each of us is so extensive in private business hands that the likes of NSA is almost redundant. Each of us is listed in number of data bases from insurance, work, home ownership, car ownership, DMV, where ever we make purchase with any kind of bank card. It was in the case of the FBI investigation of J6 where no warrant was ever sought and the information was readily provided on just a simple request.

https://www.youtube.com/live/K8Cjr05HQ1Q?si=4jnid8lgNv_cJcPm

All of this is the slippery slope of the full extent of the MOB when it is forced upon the entire planet. Even now we have a great view of that system near completion in China one of the most strict surveillance state.

6 Likes

All i can say is thank you guys for talking about things you need to buy with your Iphone in the room because it helps my facebook ad spend stay low. :slight_smile: Creepy huh? lol

4 Likes

Its like they are conditioning us to get just get use to it. Just go with it. The cost of living in the West. :frowning:

6 Likes

It helps me keep abreast of the range of watcher perspective. Pastor JD is unique. I like being on the “unique” forum. He will come close to some of the other watchers but he has his own style. And plus, we get to see how God is working on a mans heart while he does his sermons. That is priceless and not so much seen so easily these days. A rather spiritually moist sweet spot if you ask me :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Is this what you guys are talking about?

Also talked about here:

This popped on my phone like two years ago and I uninstalled it. Haven’t seen it since.

7 Likes

I think that the email mentioned either what you showed or an updated version of said app.

Was rolling through Google’s YT looking for some instructional tutorials and this looked interesting so I clicked it. Wow!

https://www.youtube.com/live/K8Cjr05HQ1Q?si=4jnid8lgNv_cJcPm

So I looked up the Doctor in the video. Man has an impressive bio in the medical field specifically cardiology and other diseases that work in hand in hand with cardiology illnesses. Yeah I looked him up as I don’t remember hearing his name back in the COVID lock down days. One site of course is Wikipedia. Yeah I know not the best source but I went there to compare what it says against his actual medical career bio. It was pretty much the same till it got to the point where a link was that was in view with these words, " COVID-19 misinformation." So yeah I clicked that link as well and it was very interesting reading.

So looking back at the most recent BPU again with the words of the this Dr. McCullough in the video, I would say Pastor JD took a swing and sent the ball right out of the park.

Here is the link to the “COVID-19 misinformation” Wikipedia if you are interested in a good laugh if doesn’t instead scare the daylights out of you.

I would have to say Pastor JD is pretty much up on what is a current and very serious concern. This fall is not looking to pretty unless… we :airplane:.

11 Likes

12 March 2024

Hope these 4 can answer your questions:

Title: ProphCon-24 Q&A
Series: 2024 Prophecy Conference
Speaker: Various Speakers
Date: February 24, 2024

@goodboy , The LORD has provided this morning on Israel:

Now awaiting fireworks in this Muslim fasting month, Hamas has chosen its fate. The last stronghold is Rafah.

5 Likes

Same here, Jon.

5 Likes

Yeah that rainbow looking dial looks like what was described in the email that he read. I just don’t know how it’s magically appearing on people’s cell phones. Maybe during an update? I resist that little red update dot for as long as I possibly can. I guess I’m maybe overly cautious as to exactly what they’re taking and what they’re sticking in there. I bought an LG TV recently and now it’s wanting to do updates. What can I say; I’m getting to the point where I just don’t want to be connected anymore! Lol

5 Likes

Yup. You need to do updates in some respects to ‘protect’ from bugs and glitches. Your device is going to slow down more and more and crash more and more till you do update (in some cases). I found this out with my iPad. But you look for the app on your device and when you find that icon, just uninstall and you’ll be set. If it comes back (and you find it by searching your phone), just uninstall and block it. What I find more interesting is when an update no longer is detected and your device is no longer able to be updated. After you’ve spent an arm and a leg to acquire it. I understand they expect you to buy a new one and keep updated with the times, but it’s ridiculous.

5 Likes

How do you block it from coming back? I delete wierd stuff and some are like flys they keep coming back. My phone is samsung android

3 Likes

Thank ya sonny! I guess I’m on my way to becoming a technophobe :grin:. What about that exposure notification thingy that looks like a covid critter? Any way to get rid of that.

2 Likes

I don’t even know what that is lol. I’ve never seen it on my devices. If I find it, I’ll see what I can do.

Mine is a Galaxy S something or other. I know that there are times when you press and hold the icon that it’ll give the option to uninstall, move and sometimes block. Sometimes you go into your settings and there’s possibly a block option or permission option for apps to ask permission before downloading.

4 Likes

Under settings

Make it go away.

4 Likes

lol

Well, let’s see here. You’re using an Apple device, so I’d say slide to the left and you should get two colored squares. A red one for delete with a trash can and…something I think purple or blue and I don’t remember what that does, but I never use it. When you hit the delete it’ll give you a confirmation of sorts at the bottom of your screen (for the phone) to make sure you REALLY wanna delete it. Sometimes it’ll have delete and block option at the bottom so you have ‘delete’ and ‘delete and block’.

Hit your preferred option and be done with the vile beast!

[Let me make better instructions] Hold your finger on the exposure bar and slide to the left, and then hit delete

2 Likes