March 12, 2023: 2 Peter 3:5 – How Close is the Rapture?

:bible2: How Close is the Rapture?

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: answers the question of how close we are to the rapture by presenting 3-factors to consider concerning just how near it really is.

Watch on JDFarag.org
61-2PE-003-008-HowCloseIsTheRapture-1080

Or watch here on youtube

:mag_right: More 2 Peter Study Videos

13 Likes

How close? All you had to do was ask.

Two Weeks

Honestly, for me, this doesn't get old.

24 Likes

Maranatha!

Jon, I think you very well could be in the ball park range. I’m hoping anyway.

7 Likes

Thanks Jon. That never fails to bring a smile to my face! Thank you for being you!

11 Likes

I second this Jon!!! @Jon and like Susan said, I hope you are right too. :grin:

8 Likes

You and @Anchored are way too kind. But I will take the warm fuzzies lol.

7 Likes

Wanted to share Rock Harbor’s most recent prophecy update.

Towards the end of the update , he points out the misinterpretation of the verse about not inheriting the kingdom of God not meaning entering heaven.

Attached are screenshots of ENTERING ( one time belief ) the kingdom vs INHERITING ( what we gain related to works ) in the kingdom.

This is such a common error of how these verses are wrongly interpreted. Thankful he addressed the difference.

8 Likes

Ok everyone, putting this here because… this is one of the current evils that indicates Jesus is coming soon.
Our God has only so much patience that will eventually run out.

I love about 50 miles from where this event was held.

Pray pray pray for the children and yes, for their parents and volunteers who not only condone this but see a need for more of these events. ( btw, a Jewish Synagogue hosted this in a change of venue from a library )

4 Likes

Youtube hardly used by RHC for full sermons:

There are two different Greek words for enter and inherit:

6 Likes

This message was a blessing. I keep waiting every day for Him to come for us.

7 Likes

This was very encouraging to me. If they expect to begin Temple sacrifice this soon, then we know the Rapture is likely sooner.

7 Likes

It’s really exciting!! Time is seriously running out! Come quickly Lord

8 Likes

These are the things that really lift me up.
I’m ready to go home. It’s like waiting to take a trip. You know it’s all planned, but you are just waiting for the day of departure.

7 Likes

The ref heifers can’t be sacrificed before next year :laughing:

3 Likes

That’s what the video stated.

1 Like

I heard a video that said between Oct and Nov this year that the cows will be 2 plus years old-old enough to be used.

5 Likes

Dr. Andy Woods is a guest in this latest episode.
Understanding The Millennial Kingdom

4 Likes

3 more days left of the 2 weeks lol

4 Likes

Sadly, this is year twelve of me telling myself two weeks. I never say what two weeks are left, just that there’s definitely two weeks till the rapture. At some point, once the rapture takes place – that will be the end of the two weeks lol. BUT hey, you never know. What was it…let me check again…
Between Matthew 24:4-31 and Luke 18:1 annnnd Romans 12:10, 12

I’ll tell ya - I knew a guy who was supposed to be at a party one weekend. He had no transportation and walked about 3 miles to get to the area, but didn’t know where the party was, so he aimlessly wandered for about 10 miles. Lots of sand and scrub brush and trees but no party. He wandered for about two hours and every time he was ready to give up, he’d say to himself, “Just a little further. You’ll get there.” He never got there, but the people he was to meet found him as they were leaving and took him with them. It wasn’t about the destination, but the diligence in trying to get there without giving up.

From 12 years ago, I grew weary and listening to ‘high rapture times’ got me psychologically drained. So I had to come up with something to keep me going and my spirits up. Yeah there’s talking to God obviously and so I finally heard “two weeks” as a reminder from the movie Money Pit and how Tom Hank’s character was continually told his house would be finished in two weeks. God knows my sense of humor and uses it on me from time to time.

10 Likes

Nice to see you again @Jenn1

3 Likes