March 12, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Unexpected, Unprepared

They looked a little to real.

Its part of the show JD is correct I thought the before Trump. We never get a good chance of getting a good leader, its fixed.

Soon I expect to see the spotlight on 10 kings if we pay attention.
Shalom

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :purple_heart: :sunflower: That truly is the best compliment I could ever receive. Prayers for you, too - it’s a battle every day but we know who wins in the end! Figting on our knees

1 Like

I had not seen this before, but can we see 10 little Nimrods running to and fro in the earth. The article describing the mentality of it is very interesting also.

Right across the Potomac River from Washington DC?

3 Likes

I watched from the corner of my eye as this guy went through a few prompts to get the right text to get what he wanted.

First few times MidJourney had the cops in orange instead of trump. :smiley:

I don’t know if he is really a journalist or if that is just the common (Bachelor of Science) these days of headline puffing

PS:

Yeah technically he is a journalist I guess.

Here’s an interesting update overall.

2 Likes

A Bachelor of Science in Bravo Sierra :joy:

5 Likes

I just coughed on my Coca Cola! That’s hilarious!!! I needed a switch from Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, and you provided my new motto!!!

5 Likes

I’m glad I could help ya out. I have many of them if ever needed lol.

Morning Steph @anon74937514,
Was reading your post on baptism and am reminded of a connection Jay McCarl made in his video on Galilean weddings. For those unfamiliar with McCarl, he is another CC preacher, a historian, and a cultural archaeologist. He actually wrote the book, Before the Wrath, that was made into the video so many have been blessed by.

While the concept of baptism has evolved, its roots are in the practice of ceremonial cleansing. Mc Carl explains that before one made a covenant, a Mikva was required. Ancient Hebrews believed there was only one time in a person’s life that they were clean (aside from original sin, of course) and that was when they were in their mother’s womb because there is no opportunity to sin while inside the womb. A Mikvah provided a way to return to this state of being. One prepared their heart, shed their clothes, stepped into living water, completely immersed themselves (curling, as it were, into a fetal position) and then emerged— as free from sin as they were ever going to be. Then they were ready to make a covenant (like marriage). Of course, marriage is one of several covenants a person could enter into

For those who have not seen the video

7 Likes

I watched Before the Wrath. The dvd is now in my rapture kit.
I loved it. It was not only beautiful but oh the anticipation for the groom’s arrival!

5 Likes