March 12, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Unexpected, Unprepared

:flashlight: Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources : here - updated with transcript

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: offers encouragement for those struggling with how many live their lives as though the rapture is decades away and explains that it being unexpected leads to being unprepared.

@ approx 38 mins

9 Thus says the Lord: ‘Do not deceive yourselves, saying, “The Chaldeans [Babylonians] will surely depart from us,” for they will not depart. 10 For though you had defeated the whole army of the Chaldeans who fight against you, and there remained only wounded men among them, they would rise up, every man in his tent, and burn the city with fire.’ ”

Jeremiah 37

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

28 Likes

Hello , I am new and for some reason it doesn’t let me post or reply anywhere else.
I am new believer and I hear a lot about false christianity and honestly see many false christianity around and everywhere but then again, wonder if myself don’t fall into the category. How do I identify false or true? I know it might be a silly question but forgive me. Looking for genuine guidance.

26 Likes

Hello Gabriel, I have always prayed and asked God to guide me and give me discernment in what I read and who I listen to. Oh man, he has lead me in the truth. God bless you and keep you❤️

14 Likes

Hi Gabriele, welcome to the forum!
You have asked a question that is not that easy to answer. Though I’m sure there are others that can answer more thoroughly, I am sending you a link to get you started.
Blessings to you!

16 Likes

Dear @Gabriele - have sent you a PM (Private Message).

In Christ

16 Likes

@Gabriele

Hi,
Welcome to the forum, sister.
:heart:

14 Likes

Great update Pastor JD.
Welcome to the forum @Gabriele

13 Likes

LOVED this sermon, especially the very end, Pastor said, They say there are many views… He holds up his Bible and states the facts, Actually there’s only one.

Boom! Mic Drop. Preach it, Pastor!

20 Likes

Hi Gabriele, thanks for your wonderfully honest and open heart. Welcome.

1 John 3:23 is a good go to verse (1 John itself helps us to hopefully recognize the genuineness of our faith prayerfully before Him).

And this is His commandment: that we should believe in the name of His Son, Jesus Christ, and we should love one another just as He commanded us.

11 Likes

Welcome, @Gabriele and this isn’t a silly question. We all go through this trial in everything. Whether we’re long in our walk or new. First (and this is my opinion), it’s not you identifying false or true teaching - it’s the Holy Spirit letting you know. Now that’s a dangerous statement on my part because there are people that are going to accept prosperity gospel as truth (God wants me healthy, wealthy, and wise). That’s not truth being taught. Now, if you’re healthy, wealthy and wise - good on ya! Secondly, the best advice anyone can give you is to dive deep into the bible and eat it all up. Drink it all up. Feast on God’s word like it’s an all you can eat buffet – because it is.

Through your walk, things will pop out at you that you hadn’t read previously through scripture. You will find more meaning in it as you march forward in your walk with Christ. Things will start to ‘ping’ your mind and heart as you go forward. Things people say, phraseology and how they quote scripture will register with you if you’re being told truth or falsehoods. You’ll learn to ask questions that will help identify if you’re being told truth or lies.

Be a Berean is a quote used once around here a lot. Take everything back to scripture and you won’t be duped. Or at least it will be a lot harder to :wink:

Lastly, talk to the LORD about what troubles you as well. You may not get the answer immediately, but at the right time, you’ll receive a message fitly spoken to you about whatever is troubling you. Example Given - took about 20 years for me to receive an answer to a question.

Last-last thing - If you ever feel you’re failing; if you’re stumbling or tripping in your walk; We all screw up so if you do, don’t think you failed Jesus and are not saved - grab an oar and row with the rest of us in that boat and remember your life preserver in the boat :wink:

I think that barely covers the basics. Private messaging @jasonacts177 is always a good go-to for proper instruction. He’s a great guy and as Moderator, you can trust him. I will rat him out and warn you that if he tries to show you his floating thumb trick, it’s really just his thumb on the opposite hand tucked between his fingers.

Have a blessed day, sister!

20 Likes

Amen.

!! You Baalam’s rodent ass you!

16 Likes

I love you too, Jason!

15 Likes

12 March 2023

Hmm, a reflection from the discussion with Bud last month?

-----------------------

-----------------------

Both support Donald J Trump… end story.

20 Likes

Welcome aboard @Gabriele

20 Likes

@Gabriele, welcome sister!
You have been given some very good advice already. As a babe in Christ, it may seem daunting of how you should go - what you should know. Totally normal. It is good that you have set your mind to be cautious and curious as you go from milk to meat, as @Jon described, with the help of the Holy Spirit directing you. He will give you understanding of how to take those first important steps that God the Father has laid out for you. Pray about everything with thankfulness.

Blessings

16 Likes

Amen Pastor JD. I am so looking forward to our LORD’S return. When I look around, I do not see that things are now better. It seems to be like a smokescreen is covering this world. It is as Jesus said: like labor pains. I am waiting for “the other shoe to drop” (thank you for your previous update with this title). This is exactly how I feel…the calm before the storm.
It is sad though, because my children’s lives are “so good”. New houses…new future spouse…etc. They are looking forward to an earthly future, but I try to gently remind them that we are living in the last of the last days.
Please pray for them, with me. I love them so much, but GOD loves them even more, so I know He will not give up on them. I just pray that they will never give up on Him and His wonderful future plans for us all - in heaven, as well as during His 1000 year reign here on earth.
I pray for every Christian who is not ready for the return of Christ. I pray that they will be ready, as the 5 virgins (a parable by the LORD), referred to in Matthew 25. I pray that the LORD helps us to be ready to meet Him, every moment. Please LORD, purify, cleanse and prepare us, and help us to wait for You, expectantly and with repentant hearts. Help us please, Father, to give forgiveness where we should. In the name of Jesus do I pray this.

23 Likes

Welcome Gabriele! This is a great place of sincere believers, hope you love it! A good way of how to tell if something is true, biblical Christianity is by these 5 things: 1. Who God is- The Father of the Trinity, (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) and Creator of the Universe. 2 Who Jesus is- The Sinless Son of God, born of the virgin Mary by the Holy Spirit. 3. Who we are- sinners in need of a Savior. 4. What salvation is- Jesus God’s only Son, sent to live a perfect life fulfilling God’s law, then to lay that life down for us by willingly dying on the cross, in our place for our sin, so that we could be forgiven by God, go to heaven and not hell, saved when we have faith that Jesus died for us personally, and rose again on the 3rd day. By faith and not by works. Know that He’s coming back again! There’s nothing we can do to earn it, only receive what Jesus did for us. 5. What the Bible is- the inerrant Word of God, written by the Holy Spirit through men as they were inspired by Him. Also, when a pastor preaches right out of the Bible and is in agreement with these 5 things, it is true. Hope this helps you, as it helps to guide me. Again, welcome! :blush::heart::dove:

15 Likes

Well my question is, Mr. Graham too late for what exactly?

7 Likes

I saw Pastor Graham make that statement on T.V. and was shocked to hear him say that. I respected him until I heard that as I knew something was wrong. He lost my respect. I see the government has many doses of a vaccine now being done to vaccinate the world as they say we have another pandemic coming and worse than covid. I refuse to take it and if held down and they force it in my body, Jesus can render it useless. I trust Jesus. He is coming soon. Thank you Pastor for telling the truth from God’s word, the Holy Scriptures!

16 Likes

I am posting proof of what they said to support the C19 injections.

He forgot to mention his old buddy Amir Tsarfati, lol

10 Likes