March 14 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Dear Kim,

You did a beautiful job on this. Thanks for sharing this here, its very informative. My hubby has three coworkers that just took the 2nd jab, and they called in sick. One has very high fever. The other is back in the office now, so the viral shedding aspect has me a little concerned. The V was contraindicated for the man with the high fever, as he is medically fragile, and they did this anyway. We are praying for him. He is such a kind man, and so are his family members. I just can’t believe he went for this thing. They bought into the fear and propaganda. I truly believe those in Christ will be protected, and their loved ones. They are sealed and secure, and Is 54:17 tells us no weapon (No V) formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against you thou will condemn and show to be in the wrong." paraphrased. Praying for you and all families here in these last days. The Lord is soon to appear. God Bless you, and Maranatha.

:+1: I grew up watching Billy Graham Crusades …even though for the most part we were not a church going family…I have always carried a warm safe feeling to do with the salvation message Billy Graham preached so boldly all the years. And I have tied his son to that always as well. I wonder what to think about his statements if he has been threatened in some way …only God knows. I just pray for him and all the clergy out there that are encouraging God’s people to take this experimental shot , this shot that isn’t even a vaccine …and that God will open their eyes to the truth of the matter if they have been deceived … It seems just another blow of the enemy too that is dividing the churches. I think as JD has mentioned it may be the Lord closing some of the doors of some of the churches but …we just don’t know …only God knows. I just pray with all my heart that the shots won’t work !! Especially on my daughter and son in law I pray that every day. And I pray the Lord will come SOON!!

3 Likes

:+1: :+1: the logic there just doesn’t seem to hit home for many who are trying so hard to be so good and save the world and make things normal…but meanwhile the clear message is normal is not going to be the end result …It is a NEW NORMAL that is being pushed …into the arms into the world and it is a big hint when we hear that we might just get to have a BBQ with our own family members in Our Own back yards this 4th of July in America…yep…a bit of a hint about the new normal here…

1 Like

Care homes no jab no job

Thank you I got some help from my sister on it…
I believe as you do that it won’t keep us from heaven …just may get us there sooner though? I have not had a cold or flu bug in almost 5 years. It is uncanny and also my Mom has not had a cold or the flu either. She and I got a very terrible bug in October of 2016 -she caught it in the ER and then I got it from her …but then her Dr. put her on vit D3 5000 and vit K2 and B12, also vit C 500 and magnesium. I think it has been the vitamins that have kept us from catching things all this time. I used to get Bronchitis every winter and many times it would turn into pneumonia…so I am thankful that I started taking the vitamins …have made me a believer…in taking vitamins. I would never have started except for Mom.
I am telling people that I am waiting until 2023 to see if the V ever gets approved as being safe by the FDA for general use … With Bill Gates being so involved and making so much money …and being a Eugenicist strong text I am not real excited about the V personally.
I am praying about the shedding situation…Only God knows …I don’t want to live a fearful existence …LoVe and prayers, Kim

2 Likes

I will tell you that I always thought very highly of Billy Graham UNTIL he started to get politically correct. Couple of decades ago. Many many things made me shake my head and wonder if all this time was a facade?

Then Franklin shows up. I was hesitant but again I thought he was on target with the Bible. You kinda relax at that point. However…this latest thing? It’s absolutely horrific. Terrible. I’m never listening to him again.

So…what I’ve realized is how many have turned their backs on Jesus. Sweet Jesus. Shocking. Others out of the religious camps are men like Trump. The vaccine? His approval? I’m with JD in that it’s sure fishy. Keep your eyes on him. Yes. I voted for him AGAIN. But now…it seems a complete jungle out there.

4 Likes

wow Kim, thats one great doctor you have there. And rare too. I hear you about the V the concerns and feel the same way you do. Yet somehow the more I pray about it, the less fear I have. I truly believe the Lord will protect his children from all in a psalms 91 kind of way. We are in the bubble of his protection, and our families too. Lord is showing me…this is the mountain. This is the point of decision time, and I feel no fear at this point in resolution to stand firm. I will not take aborted fetal cells in my body, and if that’s the mountain were I take a stand and pass away, so shall I ever be with the Lord Jesus. God bless.

2 Likes

I am in total agreement with you and standing firm. AMEN :heart:

1 Like

For what it’s worth, interesting article…

6 Likes
2 Likes

@NamDoc @Psalm51

I see both of you posting from Lifesitenews. I haven’t heard of that source before. psalm51’s linked article is so anti-propaganda that it’s hard to believe it’s from an actual news source out there. have you guys been using that site a lot? am just wondering the general feelings you have toward it. if it’s trustworthy I’m glad to have found it. thanks for your help

I read the story, looked OK to me, so I shared it, no more. Just a coincidence that @Psalm 51 also used it. Just looked it up, seems it’s a Catholic news site. That doesn’t negate it if the story seems alright. In general I don’t totally trust any news anymore. All seem to have an agenda, if I like their agenda, I like their news, if not, I don’t like their news. Guess it’s a very human trait , even Scripture, which I believe is God’s spoken, Holy Spirit inspired writings. You may have noticed (tongue in cheek) not all bible believing Christians see/read it the same.
“For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.” comes into play, while on earth.
Doc

p.s. I’m not a Catholic, I am a Part of the Body of Christ, but not against anyone who says they are Christian.
Lk.9:50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

2 Likes

thanks so much for your transparency!! I admit I also lean toward articles that support what I already believe, even as I try not to be biased. I don’t trust catholic sources in general same as you and agree in some truth being able to be found there still. I appreciate you letting me know your perspective of this source. I could have looked into it myself but it was more interesting to use this forum in this way.

2 Likes

BTW, LifeSiteNews has been permanently banned on YouTube so that gives it more credibility to me :mask:

4 Likes

I have listened to John Henry Weston on his YouTube Channel quite a few times. He is a Catholic that is not pleased with many of the things that Pope Francis is doing. He has written many articles on Lifesite News. I have heard Jan Markel make mention of him too, although she does not align with the Catholic Church and many of their beliefs. I am not Catholic, but Mr. Weston has written and reviewed many news articles that deserve attention. As NamDoc mentioned, whoever is not against us is for us. I like a lot of the reporting on Lifesite News. As always, research for yourself to see if things are true. Here is a link to the John Weston Show if you are interested: https://www.lifesitenews.com/podcasts/the-john-henry-westen-show?utm_source=webad

1 Like

@oldcommsboy

Yeah, I had the same feeling. I had watched part of this guy interview before and thought…“this guy (Bossche) is fishy”. I never finished the Mr. Bossche video, and when JD referenced him I was still like eeeehhh, this doesn’t track quite, but it just goes to show us that this whole vaccine industry is super shady. Author of confusion is drumroll Satan.

Thanks for confirming that feeling. This stuff is getting so crazy, wow.

That’s good Dennis. I just skimmed some of those articles. Yeah, Del Bigtree had his interview and they have started a petition, I couldn’t sign it because it was still pushing vaccines, and I can’t support vaccines because of what I’ve learned. I don’t think we need them [vaccines] (not to debate that topic, I’ve already decided so anyone reading this save some of your time on this one, LOL).

BUT…We still know Jesus is coming, and we know we are saved, Amen.

1 Like

awesome, I appreciate all that direction!! thank you! I will keep this in mind when I see their articles again. and I had not heard of John Henry weston. thank you for sharing!!

1 Like

Excellent article !!! Doc

2 Likes

thank you, and this is proof that the site can be good! I have bookmarked this article and will be using it. so appreciate it thanks!!!

1 Like

@dlcv You post the best links!

I know this might sound crazy, but every time I read about Bill Gates wanting to block the sun to help with global warming I think about the Tribulation. Isn’t there a time when the sun is blocked during the Tribulation? I could see where what he’s trying to do would be a problem. :anguished:

2 Likes