March 19, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Two Sides of the Same Coin

Yes. I grew up in a church that didn’t believe in voting, and it would be easy to go back to that idea. I’m almost there. I engaged in “protest voting” this last election cycle, which is one step away from not voting. I have no confidence in any of the candidates, let alone their parties. But then I am in California, and it is questionable whether my votes are even tallied or for whom they might be counted. I have no representation in either the state or federal legislatures, and voting won’t change that. As for president and governor, I have nothing to say.

OK, I guess maybe it is time to disagree by simply ripping up the mail-in ballot and throwing it in the recycle. It does make more sense that way.

3 Likes

Preach it brother! Pastor JD tallied the cost and found it worth gold if he might reach just one person: snatching them from the fire. I could see how he struggled with how to say what he wanted. A loving preacher wears combat boots. If he is going to step on your toes, he wants to make it count.

Here’s a funny, of a sort. In school I was a tad nerdy in the biological studies. I loved the subject. I arranged to take all four years’ worth of science classes, in high school, in two years. Then, I went to a vocational school so that I could learn more science. Well, in my senior year I was required to do one more elective. My choices were a history class, or something called political science. I had no idea what political science was, BUT it had science in the name. I took the class. :roll_eyes: So bummed.

Let’s keep our eyes on Jesus.

Blessings

14 Likes

I will not vote again, not in this world we are temporary living in because I can not vote for evil…indeed they are two sides of the same coin

9 Likes

If I were to sum it up for anyone who isn’t sure why Pastor JD would call these people out I would say-

• they are responding in the flesh not the Spirit
  • they are operating under their will not Gods
  • they are using earthy wisdom not godly wisdom
    they are patriotic Christians not acting as born again Christians
  • their focus is on saving America or the world not saving souls

Overall, they truly don’t understand what our purpose is here. They have no idea what the sovereign Lords will is, what He will allow, no idea at all and no idea at all about Bible prophecy and Gods plans.

That is the best I can think of right now.

29 Likes

Well done @Blessed .

10 Likes

Many of the names Pastor JD named today are familiar to me, and I followed some of these people for a time. Not in the sense of believing them or in them, but simply listening to what they said. And I eventually received an earful of warnings, not from them but about them. Mixture of truth and lies!

And then I was directed to other sources to listen to, and this process continues to repeat. Over time, my sources have shifted from pseudo-Christian people to secular folks, many of them scientists (I am an applied scientist myself), that are searching for the truth that is right under their noses, and that they can’t see. I offer hints – “the problem isn’t them, it is us”. A.K.A. “the sin problem”. We can’t Admit (ABC’s) what we don’t see, so I try pointing to it gently. It doesn’t go over well, but it doesn’t go over badly either. I don’t know if it is worth the time I spend on it or not, but I haven’t received any signs to stop, so far.

I believe it is OK to listen, with discernment, to people that appear to possibly be speaking the truth. I see doing that as part of the testing that we go through in this walk. We grow from it. Pastor JD today mentioned adjustments he has been led to make.

It can be frustrating, but I have repeatedly seen, over my decades, that truth or clues pointing to it sometimes come to us packaged in lies. Discernment, however, looking to and guided by God, is the only way to open such packages.

13 Likes

You’re gonna have to hold my hand on this one, sister and walk me through it lol. You mean with how people tout how Trump is “the man” and will save us? I think what tripped me up was the we seeing as how there’s a division of sorts. Actually much like Germany. Some touted Hitler was a god while others saw him for what he was.

I think there are a few selected individuals we could use including actors in the fray. It is sad that people’s eyes glaze over from time to time and lose sight on the goal. Talk about needing a good talkin’ to, right? :joy:

6 Likes

The whole post I agree with, think I gave myself whiplash while saying ‘that’s perfect!’

9 Likes

Those traps have a name. Idolatry.

5 Likes

Many of the people aren’t born again Christians at all. Flynn is Catholic, as is Roger Stone, and Doug Billings. Dr. Artus is a Mormon, Dr. Simone Gold is a liberal Jew. Mke Adams believes in aliens.
These are a few who came to mind.

13 Likes

I agree with BG, eerily similar.
This Re-Awaken group is touring through the U.S. these are Nationalists who are using God’s name as if they are doing God’s will. This is looking like it could become a ‘movement’ very quickly and civil violence out of hand for ex if/when Trump is arrested and he calls for ppl to take to the streets.

9 Likes

Yup.
Not everyone who believes in God is a Christian.

1 John 2:22-23
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also

16 Likes

I guess I should have ended my post adding that these people are not pointing people to Christ, they are pointing them to humans / human solutions. They is the biggest red flag.

The more I think about it, they seem to be worshipping a different god. The god they created in their image. We are not talking about the same Lord at all with these folks. Just like with Catholicism, , and this New Age group (which I think is what Pastor Jd may have referred to these folks as) we don’t have the same god.
I appreciate all the work they are trying to do, but it’s all in their own effort , all a delusion and I feel a heartfelt sadness for them. As our pastor said they are the mission field (I think he said) as the false light and so is the other side of that coin, the darkness.

15 Likes

I haven’t watched the update yet. That’s my first video for tomorrow .
Just read about this Elizabeth Prophet and yikes :grimacing: :flushed:
There are some definite similarities in her teachings that are eerily intertwined with not just the NAR, but tbh with the mystical ideologies in the Eastern Orthodox Church.

To say I’m excited to tune in tomorrow to the update isn’t the best adjective to use as I’m saddened and disturbed that people are going to hell believing these twisted teachings that they think are “ Christian “ or “ the truth “ but in reality they are from the pit of hell.

A better adjective choice would be motivated.
Motivated to keep exposing what is really going on in what is the apostate church and with any other belief system that is false and leading so many into a doomed eternity.

May God guide us and protect us not only from deception but also from the repercussions of remaining faithful to The One and Only Truth.

Can I just be emotional a bit and say, I love you all and am thankful we have each other and JD and this forum to help us be accountable, for support and just a place to come with likeminded believers who are awaiting that trumpet blast :heart::heart::trumpet::trumpet:

22 Likes

Last federal election in Canada, my son and DIL went to vote on election day and she had a hard time being allowed to because her name had already had a line put through it and a ballot number assigned to it as if she had already voted. She had to fill out a form stating that she had not voted already before they would give her another ballot. I wondered at that time, since voter turn out is far from 100 per cent, how many folks who don’t go out to vote, would never know that someone had completed a ballot on their behalf.

5 Likes

I only read the update preview statement and am about to lose it. I was going to wait until tomorrow to watch but yeah, probably be burning the midnight oil
now. ( buttttt….I’m good with that !)

7 Likes

You are spot on, @Blessed . They aren’t following the same Jesus.

6 Likes

That is exactly it. The wanting to “ fix” this nation via “ if we can just get the right people in government “ then presto….the 7 mountains of the NAR will also end up being “ taken back “ resulting in the utopia necessary for Jesus to return and “ finish” setting up his kingdom.

10 Likes

Ya know… I may be a bit late to the party on this one, but it seems like voting your guy in and it’s all good does follow the 7 mountains of influence. I never saw it this way before until the past few years.

8 Likes

Well said

3 Likes