March 19, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Two Sides of the Same Coin

Can’t wait!!!
My mind has been both a friend and foe to me :exploding_head:

6 Likes

@anon74937514
I thought your post was great.
Thanks for your always valuable imput.

1 Like

Thanks for speaking, Stephanie. It’s a point that causes unnecessary strife.

1 Like

i love our forum and JD. I would not have spent as much time here if I did not think, and serious time too, this place was so very worth every hour. I invested a lot of my soul here. I have had my issues and this forum has been gracious…most the time…lol. But I’m not going after people here with an attitude, maybe it seems like it. But that’s not what’s in my heart. I’ve shared some concerns in very real ways about some prophecy modes and concerns along the way with aspects of JD’s share. I believe those are very genuine and real and valid, and (ok i hate this because i don’t like people to use this on me), things that may not be great to hear but might have the real spiritual context of value. Im being real with how things strike me, the things i am looking at are not to put JD down. I believe there are too many things I would agree in part with, but to me some stray from where God has me kind of looking into. And some of these are rather important.

This has been a most excellent forum and I’ll catch JD from time to time. But yeah in the thick of end of our days…last days…i certainly don’t want to spend them disheartening our dear forum. I would see I’m not so sober-minded as to see a clear healthy difference on what might be good to share and what is not the best for forum acumen. My apologies for any offenses. I know some of my takes and the way i express them can be TMI for some. And likely in cases totally not necessary. I have been greatly blessed here by many. And I think it is awesome this family we have here. And there is so much i do like and love about Pastor JD. But our views on things are getting too different for me to be of best presence here. Thank you Dan and Gigi for your faithful care toward the forum. And for being loving and character filled to speak up. Maybe down the road if permissible or healthy, perhaps i may visit without my thick views. Hey guys please remember me in prayer.

I’d like to share this one thing to ask. Ok i am being totally real here. This is just me asking. In the past, God has shown me my lack of trust in Him to care and love on me at GCC, which likely brought many unnecessary struggles for me there. Seeing His great and awesome goodness is something in my life a i have been rather snarky toward. Its gotten a lot better (to see His love) and he has used you guys a lot too along the way, amen. In a time of our dark world, please pray that i see His great love and light. I believe if i did more so, i’d probably not be seemingly problematic here. Thanks for the long-suffering. as well as also being wonderful saints toward my life in our end-time journey together. I wish you guys the best in Him. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the love and care in your words, thoughts, and posting Steph. My apologies for the disruption. It was not my intention. I haven’t seen his last two updates and didn’t realize it would be disruptive. But I can understand how it is. My views are from different perspectives and sources. So truly i was just hoping for other kinds of discussion on certain views I believe do have value. But may not be shared in the same way in our forum. I can see from responses that its a bit much–how I’m coming across and I agree it should not be critical or be like that. And again I’m sorry you guys. I think being raw is good. But I can also realize i am not seeing a clear line of what is best or appropriate. On one hand, I would just see in general Pastor JD’s poetic license on some views a bit more than i’d see as fitting. But then, i see i have mine too. And being this his forum, it would be “fitting” for me to be the one to have need of change in that. Although that is so not easy to say…lol.

I think the other thing going on with me, having not seen his updates is that I’m pregnant again. Yeah just kidding. But on the real, I’m pregnant with something not extending the best our forum deserves and most of all Christ would desire. And that saddens me about myself. So I’ll be taking that to prayer Thanks again for all ya’ll love and care toward things that need to be said in gracious ways. I can learn from that. One thing though that seems to be a thing with me is just that I do see quite a bit of difference on a host and a range of things. And too much of that is coming out of me. Wanting to be respectful and even helpful…but i just think there are too many thought threads in my perspective not in alignment with Pastor JD’s views or approach. That is an indication it is good to move on or at least break long. I would imagine its just gonna get thicker. So if I’m going to be of any blessing in this context, there is quite a work God would have to do in me. Deep in my heart I am with you guys in spirit even though it might at times really seem not like that.

Ok, so hopefully this is a bit humorous. But maybe not. As we have seen things ramp up in ways over the past months, there has been some notions here for us to become more serious-minded about it all. My version of that can look quite different. And perhaps break out in a rash of sorts. So I’m going to get serious in a different way…in His word and prayer. And if it is in God’s plan for another time…amen. I’ll miss you guys. And Steph, you have been such a wonderful sister and pillar in our community. I’m really glad you decided to stay. If not sooner…see you there. Blessings.

3 Likes

I would not consider theological end times concerns stated for any to criticize (that i have stated) as gossip. Different saints have different values and see different things. In scholarship Dan, there is discussion concerning contrasts to content and approaches. Im no scholar but that was the church dynamic influence. I’d just ask for you to consider dear brother, my context has something to do with who i am today. I would not call critical assessment in scholarship gossiping and backbiting. I came from a church background that just spills it. And are rather rough and tumble. They are different yeah. And i have issues with that amen. But i know they meant it in serious love. Like seriously. They don’t play…lol. i don’t just walk away from all that thinking names of them in my head. I try for “years” to process it a much more benevolent way because i know they meant it in love. Maybe it doesn’t seem like i did or would. But I’m telling you it was not healthy what i did I recognize. But i meant it in good faith. Even if it seemed too much. I understand. I get that.

If meant in respect and to discuss in topic, maybe its in poor taste or could have been said better or perhaps not expressed. But things that matter to hearts upon the saints matter too. They matter too. Again, i can understand that it affected the forum negatively. And i apologize. That was not my aim even if it might seem mean-spirited or something. Pastor JD is passionate. So am i. That does not make it gossip brother.

There was a time on our forum where people would come in railing on JD and our forum would engage them. I’d be one defending him. As i would to those that just want to vent. That may not seem like me to you. But i have been here quite a while. And I’ve defended him in some significant tangles here. Please don’t reduce my convictions to gossip and attack. I would defend JD on those wanting to cause trouble. That was not me. Bad taste, yeah. But these were things on my heart having been here for 1.5 years. Saying them because of concerns i had. Not because i wanted to punk a forum. It’s okay to not see that Dan. Really, it is brother. It’s ok :slight_smile: I have passionately different views I would appreciate you not categorize down to gossip…if you would bother. Palease. Blessing.

2 Likes

To be fair to Pastor JD, he just expressed his choice not to vote at all.

No where in that sermon, he gave us ( listeners ) a commandment:

Thou Shalt Not Vote!

There is this criticism on him in Youtube channel:

I replied back, Pastor JD is not stopping any of you to vote or fight.

7 Likes

I remember well, my friend. We are all in deep water now and second guessing is the norm. Right now its even more important to stand on the Rock of our Salvation.

The thing is gossip is not what I saw going on. And I will leave it there.

Shalom

4 Likes

I am a fellow believer that loves the Lord and His Shepherd that provides this forum for Christ Followers in the Last Days. I believe we are at this moment in the forum and the biblical last hours timeline!

This came up in my morning prayers when trying to seek the Lord on all of this converging of varying ideas thoughts and questions in the forum.

Take it with a grain of salt if you wish, I only know this is how I see it, I am not here to influence anyone either way. But this is where my horse is hitched till I hear that small still voice and or the Mods to say hush.

John 6
59Jesus said this while teaching in the synagogue in Capernaum. 60On hearing it, many of His disciples said, “This is a difficult teaching. Who can accept it?” 61Aware that His disciples were grumbling about this teaching, Jesus asked them, “Does this offend you?…

62Then what will happen if you see the Son of Man ascend to where He was before? 63The Spirit gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life….

From the very beginning of what now we know is how it ends, few shepherds could see or even if they did except what pastor JD was revealing to the world. Most of the big names went silent or in other directions or worse they criticized him for his stance. And by the way of them were shown to be foolish or maybe better to say Abba did.

Funny how so many are now just catching up to where JD is now. But they still seem to wait before they speak on certain areas of thought. See how the wind is blowing just to be careful.

Jesus said many hard things at certain points in his ministry that many could not deal with, for what ever reasons good or not.

The point is everything I believe JD has said is biblical it may not be as patriotic as some would want, it may be a farther reach than some can handle but that’s not the point either. And he maybe wrong or off on some finer points but we must decide what that means to us and our walk if anything or little.

Vote
Biblically there is no reason one should believe its Gods will to vote, or not vote. I leave it to Him as I do not know his will on who he wants in and why for his eternal purposes. I took hits for this stance long before this forum and since too.

Technically Everything JD said about the 911 event is more than possible, do I see it the same way? Well I am still more than open to the idea it was more than a evil guy in the middle east. Why because most of it does not add up when scrutinized. Same as the JFK never did and now we know why!

The Straight and Narrow Focus on “This Is How It Ends!”

From the day when only a handful of folks were saying this is how they will do it, this is how it ends. JD has stayed the course come H-ll or High Water! Has he taken us through some deep water you bet and when I look back I am glad I went through it with all of you.

Why am I here, because I sensed I was on the same ship as many of you going in the same destination. There are a few other shepherds I trust the same way as I do JD, I wish I could say many but I can’t…

To be quite honest I knew it before he said it but still wanted to give Trump 15 days I only needed a 7 to see he was a plant, a wild card to secure the fix was in. Trump has now proven that over and over again.

NAR, WOF and other Blind Patriots : What can I say I love these brothers and sisters and pray they see past the fear and the lies of saving this world instead of its inhabitants. But I keep standing and speaking with them on many issues but not always for the same reasons.

JD does not have to be right about all the points above he just has to be telling us what he see’s as biblical and if we agree its biblical and logical then fine, if we do not then good we should still keep unity or leave.

Were these things to hard to except?
JD has said some hard things some pills maybe to big to swallow for many. I understand sometimes he says stuff that I already believed and hoped I was wrong to find out I may not have been. Some things I am still weighing as we see more coming quickly.

Will you still keep the the Course or Change to Another?

We do not have to agree, no one expects that here but we are required to give respect to the Pastor Teachings and others posts even if that means just shutting the door behind us quietly.

Shalom

10 Likes

Brother that’s good advise for all of us. And will keep doing so.
Shalom

th-3424890298

9 Likes

I understood those things you just listed.

That statement was from Charlie Garrett not me.

So it’s possible you misunderstood my point.
Mr. Garrett was saying that advocating not to vote was in effect a vote for the opposition. I was merely revealing how there is push back from some towards those who decide voting is no longer viable because of the 2 sided coin analogy. Charlie clearly is one of them.

My intention in that post was that JD was likely the intended recipient of what Charlie said to his church members during his prophecy update he was giving.

I do not believe many including Garrett get that there is a two sides of the same coin situation.

I’m posting the link for anyone to watch. Garrett addresses in the beginning, his comments about hearing what a pastor said about not voting and gives a heated reply. I believe he was referring to JD.
I was standing up for JD in case that was missed.

Vote or don’t vote …. That’s an individual decision of personal conviction.

5 Likes

HARD TRUTHS
Thanks Dan. I agree Pastor JD’s stance might be hard for some. What i was exposed to many years before, to me, was a lot harder than how end times goes. In a way those differences are just what different people believe. I came from a church of hard truths that are quite a bit stronger than end times positions we have or don’t have. So to me its not about hard sayings. its never been. In some cases perhaps I could use that same line of reasoning how hard it is to even grasp my view which to some looks fluffy and weak but i believe the real challenge is how counterintuitive it is. Not the point. Just saying…to me its not about hard or soft.

HARD ENOUGH?
But i do praise Pastor JD for his take on the vax and government overreach. Spot on. Some would have liked other updates instead of such laserbeam focus on the vax for so long. I can actually say in my own view that both are likely right. It would have been good to get other updates but Pastor JD’s focus on the vax was necessary in all the madness. What i don’t do with that though brother is see the degree of rightness in one thing and make it across the board. I would still differ on the “precursor of the mark” take, for example even in things concerning the vax (so even in that there are differences), but overall I said very little about any if that…other than how i would see it not a mark precursor. But my point is that i think a lot of the church is asleep. Pastor JD is awake. Pastors need to catch up, amen. But some things we are awake to i don’t think are so. So just being awake, in my estimation, is not “hard” enough of a stance. So i’d differ there.

THE BLESSING OF GOD UPON JD’s HEART
I like Pastor JDs research for the most part (although ideologically we are on two completely different pages). Because of the heart Pastor JD has i’d be much more inclined to see how this lovely man of God is seeing things (even though I would disagree with much). Because i see a man who is desiring to lean into how God is moving in our age. I mean i see this sort of touch of God activity upon him. I like Crone for example and agree to a point, but Pastor JD has a sweet be at home with the Lord spirit that is rare. In some ways, it almost does not matter how i might not agree. Just seeing that work of God on his heart is a blessing.

OUR TRANSITIONING FORUM
I believe what seems to be occurring too here is that since we have reduced forum size, we were told that there would be a bit more scrutiny now. So yeah, i would understand those measures. And honestly to some degree am a bit surprised some of my considerations made it as far as they did (but not totally because this forum has largely shown massive grace and forum members know how different our forum is from others out there). But we came from some concerns about Calvery Chapel (a reasonable concern in some cases) in general and some even had a concern about a version of the bible or something Pastor JD was using (for me a total non-issue). Well, we came from open expressions of a forum community that did have a presence about it where more fluid observations and discussions took place. To now a bit more scrutinized version of that. Yet while still on the bus through end times. So emotions can be all over the place in that transition. And i appreciate the dialogue and interaction concerning this brother.

KEEPING THE COURSE
Like I shared, my views (in how they have come out of late) are veering away from the NWO we see now as the beast system carriers. I see what we have now as a makeshift proxy mirror of the NWO to come during the tribulation. As things develop i believe this view will prevail and they will fall. But in the interim, i believe much of the research Pastor JD does is great. And his heart for the Lord, even greater. So i am not exactly wanting that out of my life (although i probably need blood pressure meds lol). The thing is the sentiment of how this or that will shock people or be too hard and stuff…I’ve been through too much. That works on me “0” %. If i leave for good it won’t be because i can’t handle it. I’m kind of more excited to rough it so that when we get to certain points it will fascinate me to see what Pastor JD might do with some things. I’m a person interested in social interactions…especially in how they play out in this day–and especially in His body. Or even better, maybe God will be the one to shock me through JD and hid concerns prevail. We’ll have to see.

Blessings.

1 Like

As an average observer of culture, I totally get why Pastor JD would have such a conviction as he did on that sermon. In some ways (as a pro-vote person) I actually agree with his stance. In that we are at a place where collusion is so bad, votes do not matter like they used to. Highlighting that highlights what is becoming apparent about our day. What is being revealed to us. However, Pastor JD did take a rather strong (seemingly meant to be controversial position) position on the matter. JD is passionate to make his position. When Bud was interviewed, I could see it contrasted a lot with how we are thinking on this forum. When statements are made that are pronounced and loud for effect (or even for just passion regardless of effect), I would be not shocked if it would get pushback. If we stand strong on a view and don’t get pushback, something is likely wrong. Although i don’t share Pastor JD’s conviction on that view, it surely would meet pushback.

i realize Dennis you are in Malaysia (by the way bless your heart brother for being so far yet so very close in our forum family). Perhaps you have been to the USA or know it well. But voting and freedom is pretty much the bread and butter of what this country at least had been about or meant to be. I would advocate for pastors that disagree strongly to hold conferences together today to help provide helpful lines in the sand for congregations as well as demonstrate that ministry leaders have strong strong differences but diversly care for the flock (perhaps a way to help the flock to see this dynamic among leadership would be great i believe). In any event, as I would see America comprised of such diversity as we have there will be of course patriots with too much zeal that totally need to hear Pastor JD’s heart on the matter. As well as those that would just expect people to do what (in their minds) would be the right thing. Vote and fight for the country. And there are those that would heartily agree on hands down with Pastor JD’s passion. In any case, Pastor JD is being used of God to hold even strong convictions some may not agree with. Many need to consider his heart on the matter. The country is a mess. And Christ matters most…amen. America on that front is the mission field. And like any country, there will be differences. That one though is a hot-button one for a lot of reasons here. Blessings.

1 Like

I believe the DeepState USA will possibly be absorbed by the old guard of Europe. I still believe Italy and German will rule the main region that may produce the little horn to destroy the 3 other kings.

It seems to be clear this 10 will stumble, not transition well and then the Little Horn will rise to save the day.

Watch what is being repeated in Germany the 3rd time is a charm and the two times before they were counted out forever. Yep, that’s a long shot but just what madness one would expect, Klaus is a good Swiss Germany and history does repeat after all. Nothing new under the sun thingy?

Understood, but more important for most its a bridge to long to cross. I actually believe JD’s passion may stir a fire that needs to be seen from afar, its dark in these days and this light will shine same as when he came out with the Covid / Vax warning.

I am now on Rumble trying to respond to folks asking questions about the update and also some of the misrepresentation of the update. Not because the update needs defending but people need to know the truth and get a better complete understand of the other side of all this.

Its all good the more I respond the stronger convictions are for the Update.

Like it or not agree or not I see another winnowing happening not for believers and unbelievers as much as a realigning of believing forces.

John 18:36
Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here.”

Ephesians 6:12
We are not fighting against humans. We are fighting against forces and authorities and against rulers of darkness and powers in the spiritual world.

The reason Hitler took over was not the vote it was the church’s coming together with him for one thing. No they were not standing in prayer battle to bring him down if that was even possible. I don’t think it was the Jew, had to return back home.

Maranatha

6 Likes

That is a very real possibility. Part of the EU via Russia, India, Iran, and China–Joe syndrome. BRICs suggests your concerns Dan have great potential. EUUSSA. Yep. A total potential now. Who do you see as Babylon the Great in all that brother?

1 Like

Oh, that sounds to ugly but what would one expect from them. :disguised_face:

1 Like

I apologize for my misunderstanding here. I merely copied that phrase as a quote.

Yes you refer to Charlie. I am just expressing my point on some Christians missed JD’s overall point and focused on voting issue.

Charlie clearly said he read a Twitter quote on not voting and he never heard JD’s sermon at all. Therefore he makes those “accusations” against JD. Reminds me of Brandon’s complain of 9/11 conspiracies.

Also Charlie said Paul used his Roman citizenship in furtherance of the gospel. Huh? Where got such thing in Acts?

(Act 22:25) And as they bound him with thongs, Paul said unto the centurion that stood by, Is it lawful for you to scourge a man that is a Roman, and uncondemned?
(Act 22:26) When the centurion heard that, he went and told the chief captain, saying, Take heed what thou doest: for this man is a Roman.
(Act 22:27) Then the chief captain came, and said unto him, Tell me, art thou a Roman? He said, Yea.
(Act 22:28) And the chief captain answered, With a great sum obtained I this freedom. And Paul said, But I was free born.
(Act 22:29) Then straightway they departed from him which should have examined him: and the chief captain also was afraid, after he knew that he was a Roman, and because he had bound him.
(Act 22:30) On the morrow, because he would have known the certainty wherefore he was accused of the Jews, he loosed him from his bands, and commanded the chief priests and all their council to appear, and brought Paul down, and set him before them.

The reason why Paul invoked he is a Roman citizen is to address unjust scourging without a fair trial.

3 Likes

If I’m over stepping my bounds well so be it. I know I’m not JD’s defender but I’m speaking up anyway.
The following is a recent short video by James Kaddis. Again their is an indirect reference to the NOT VOTING issue.

I also attaching a screenshot of my reply to the video as in many comments JD was mentioned. Some in support, some not.

5 Likes

LOL, “I am holding the same view as Charlie Kirk” - J Kaddis

FYI, Charlie Kirk name was mentioned in Reawaken America Tour promo video, his face was not shown.

At 4:43 of the video, the fighters like to use this phrase “stand for righteousness”.

What does that phrase meant to you? Is it in the bible or not? If yes what is the context? (This question is addressed to all readers so that they can be a Berean)

It seems to me from the video American Christians are scared of persecutions?

(Joh 15:18) If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you.
(Joh 15:19) If you were of the world, the world would love its own. But because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
(Joh 15:20) Remember the word that I said to you, The servant is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they have kept My saying, they will also keep yours.
(Joh 15:21) But all these things they will do to you for My name’s sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me.

6 Likes

Yes, Charlie is a part of it along with his buddy Sean Feucht. I did see his picture on one of the advertisements for it.

2 Likes