March 24, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update – Do They Know Something We Don’t?

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

JD_KnowSomething4_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_3: addresses the often-used saying known as, “Do they know something we don’t?” by covering some surprising details concerning the upcoming solar eclipse on April 8th.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

17 Likes

I think I need to say something today. Rare… I know.

I just want to mention that none of us really know what others are going through. And if I’ve learned anything the past few years, it’s usually a lot more than anyone is letting on. Please be kind and gracious as far as you are able. If you’ve given your life to Jesus, this world is your enemy. Blatant attacks are shocking, but those quiet sly ones are often worse.

Please pray for each other. Let’s joyfully serve the Lord all day and all night, in every word and action. God bless every one of you. :heart:

53 Likes

Does anyone know what happened during today’s prophecy update sermon? There was an abrupt break near the end and then JD returned and said he needed to gather himself because whatever happened was “really something”??? He also said, “one last thought as we witnessed what just happened” and went on to discuss the enemy attacking him. Did someone verbally/physically attack him? Hoping all is ok. Would really like to know what happened please. I understand the church may not want to post the actual video for privacy reasons, but please let the rest of the congregation know what happened. We can be praying for JD and whoever Tracy may be that he mentioned in closing prayer. It sounds like she really needs prayer support at this time.

16 Likes

I would currently only caution to be careful not to speculate or give any evils undue attention. It’s a good time for Philippians 4:8

16 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, Dennis. I think I did it.

2 Likes

What a great Prophecy Update!! I have to say one of the absolute BEST - but to me, they are all a wonderful blessing. While an online member only - I trust in the discretion of CALVARY CHAPEL KANEOHE and will not provide further comment on what happened towards the end of such a wonderful, informative update and focus on the message, not the distraction. I pray for those involved and I pray that the Holy Spirit strengthen JD and staff in these semi-perilous times. I can only imagine the level of vile attacks they undergo which reminds me of…

John 18: 19-23

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not him that sent me.

22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

As Jesus warned us, they will hate us for our love of His Truths… I bid you ALL strength in our Lord & Saviour - Jesus Christ.

Oh Happy Day!!!

17 Likes

Whatever it was that we witnessed today at the end of the sermon proves the reality and existence of the forces evil that Jesus conquered. We are His because it’s been deemed so.

What a blessing to be covered by the power of His blood.

OH HAPPY DAY INDEED!!!

17 Likes

Michael.in.Germany,
Now I’d like to comment on your observation about THIS being one of the absolute BEST prophecy updates. I totally agree! We need to recognize that our beloved Pastor JD is (for me at least) the most learned teacher I’ve ever listened to. I can’t even imagine the hours he has spent studying in order to enlighten and bless us. He will surely receive many glorious heavenly rewards.
Let’s keep in mind how humble this servant of Christ actually is. Please join me in prayer for the health and safety of Pastor JD and his loved ones.

24 Likes

Praying for you pastor JD!
I just found this 2018 video of a sermon from JD on the topic satanic attacks

12 Likes

25 March 2024

This is an excerpt of Daymond Duck’s latest article, Common Sense on eclipse:

Ten, concerning signs in the sun, moon, and stars before the Second Coming, several people have asked me if the coming Apr. 8, 2024, total solar eclipse is a warning from God that His judgment will soon fall on the U.S.

Understand that there are several unusual things associated with the eclipse, but I am reluctant to say yes or no.

As I understand the Bible:

• God often warns nations that His judgment will fall if they do not repent.
  • God often gives nations several warnings before His judgment falls.
  • In some instances, God’s judgment falls immediately, but in other cases, there is a delay before His judgment falls.

The bottom line is that we always need to repent of our sins and have our hearts right with God through Jesus.

(Reminder: Readers know that I have been saying for a long time that the judgment of God may already be falling on America.)

Lee Brainard and Britt Gillette has spoken on this eclipse already, you can visit their channels to watch them.

Additional bonus will be Andy Wood’s today sermon:

Second Thessalonians 027 – Test the Spirits. 2 Thessalonians 2:9. Dr. Andy Woods. 3-24-24

13 Likes

Than you Kina1234 for posting that video. which I’ll watch a little later. Considering what we witnessed (that has since been deleted) I know it will be an eye opening sermon.

As believers we who are His have nothing to fear because we’ve been covered and protected from the enemy.

7 Likes

Pastor JD, you are truly God’ disciple and a shepherd of His flock. I believe you shook the enemy hard yesterday with your pointed, exciting and as usual excellent update, and he didn’t like it; hence the short event that occurred. Your points made for the April 8th coming event are sound, and the reason I believe what happened did happen during your update.
You are mine and my wife’s (far away) Pastor here in Trinidad & Tobago; also for some of my friends too. I thank God for introducing you to me some years ago, though 2020 really made both of us give you our full attention now when you are on the network.
God will continue to bless you and your family, and we look forward to meeting you and your family in Heaven soon. The signs ARE everywhere, all around us, that shows His soon appearing in the clouds.

“Looking upwards for our Redeemer”.
Michael.

22 Likes

What do you all think about this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydsLl7t5Ju8 It actually makes sense to me…

Time to let my military leak out. There is an old WWII bit of terminology that says, “you know you are over the target when you start taking the heaviest fire and flak.” The idea is that even if you can’t see the target due to cloud cover the enemy below knows you are in the area from sounds, and radar reports. That is when the enemy does its upmost to disrupt your mission to attack them.

I will leave it at that. On the rest of the BPU I have to agree with Dennis @dlcv where he says,

Look at any time Judgement was rendered of God on the nation of Israel. Either the nation as a whole was warned or at least one individual was warned. God sent the prophets to Israel to turn them away from the evil the strayed into. That is a national warning. Other times it was an individual warning, Noah and Lot come to mind even Abraham along side Lot fits into it.

This is strictly my opinion of what I have seen in scripture and what I see happening in the world at this time. If we look carefully and consider what the world will be like with the absences of the Church we can get a fairly good idea of how people will be to each other. As they say there is no honor among thieves. They will steal from each other just as much as they will still from honest folks. We have seen it demonstrated in old movies where gangs end up going after each other out of distrust and greed. Such is the nature of this world now where people attack each other on the street with what often seems to be without provocation. It is rampant in the corruption of governments the world over. It is why we have so many shooting conflicts happening at the same time the world over. In short the nature of the world is transitioning to what will be full blown Satanic hatred of humanity and that often times of people who have no clue what they are doing or why. They do it out of enjoyment in some cases and in others because of the coming excessive demonic influence that will be so rampant in the Tribulation period.

That being said signs such as the eclipses, are right up in there with other signs, wars and rumors of wars, earthquakes in diverse places, pestilences(COVID), and famine(current food prices). These are all warnings from those having direct effect to those that are just for visual observation. I will say this and I don’t mean it to scare people, what we have seen to date is barely scratching the surface. What we may see before we leave this world with Jesus is going to get much worse. So please steady yourselves for the what is around the corner. I don’t know exactly what it will be but I know it will not be pleasant. I also know that if we are alert it will be a prime time to speak on our faith and hope. People even in the secular side of the world are starting to see a connection to various events as being things going south very fast and are wondering what is going on. If they ask pray you have an answer. Also pray that you are ready for any peanut gallery folks to be close by to butt in and call you out. Don’t fear them they are all blustering wind and no rain. We are in not only the most historic time in history but, also the most opportune time to share the Gospel.

24 Likes

Thank you for the realistic assessment of what’s coming; it has the purpose of preparing us for what’s ahead.

We will be protected by the LORD, there is no doubt about that, in the same way Lot and his family were protected.

But we need to be aware of what the Word of God clearly says it’s coming, in order to prepare ourselves by adjusting our mindset and expectations according to God’s Word.

If we do that, we will not be shocked or surprised by events on this evil trajectory this world is on.

Today, maybe more than ever in recent history the Word of God is our solid rock we can stand on.

We all need to rely on the Word, serve the LORD, witness to as many as possible, encourage them with the same encouragement we have received from God’s Word, so that many can be saved and bring much fruit even in these perilous times.

What is impossible with men, is possible with God.

Below are some amazing scriptures on how reliable God’s Word is in ALL circumstances. The God of the Word is our awesome, loving and faithful God whose character and reputation is flawless!

”O Lord, your instructions endure; they stand secure in heaven.
You demonstrate your faithfulness to all generations.
You established the earth and it stood firm.
Today they stand firm by your decrees, for all things are your servants.

If I had not found encouragement in your law, I would have died in my sorrow.
I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have revived me.
I belong to you. Deliver me! For I seek your precepts.
The wicked prepare to kill me, yet I concentrate on your rules.
I realize that everything has its limits, but your commands are beyond full comprehension.

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭89‬-‭96‬

God bless you all!

15 Likes

God Bless Pastor Farag…
He has such a powerful delivery in the Lord’s word.
I pray for the Lord to give him the strength to keep teaching.
In Jesus name Amen.

14 Likes

“The truth is in the eyes, 'cause the eyes don’t lie.”

On a “Happy-er” note (note-hee hee):

God bless the Body of Christ with grace and peace. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I watched John Halers Prophecy update this past Sunday - He reported on some of the technology they currently have and mentioned the level of upcoming deception will be very hard to discern, even possibly for us Christians. This of course is mentioned in the Good Word as well. Being prior military as well - I had a roommate in the mid 90s for a short while that was a Major at Area 51. Once when he had too much wine - he and I got into a debate about the arms race between countries. I voiced my concern about the UK had just developed a radar & heat seeking missle… He “scoffed” and told me - Hummel, you never, ever have to worry about weapons and technology - he went on with loose lips to tell me we (US) have things that would blow ‘everyones’ mind.

I asked why do they keep it hidden away - He replied that the answer would scare me. Anyhow - this slightly ties into your comment about what’s coming. I can only offer conjecture at this point - but to me it feels as though the veil is being lifted and the powers of darkness are being given more wiggle room - permission to interfere with mankind in a more direct manner. Thus all of the recent UAP sightings and headlines. These things got an upgrade from “Object” to “Phenomenon” overnight.

Anyhow - your right - We need to, as you say - Steady Ourselves.

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Stay strong brothers & sisters.

10 Likes

Praying that the Lord showers Pastor JD with abundant grace and mercy concerning whatever happened there! So glad it was cut so that it can’t be used against him! No weapon formed against you(him) will prosper." He has my support as we all have our moments. Also I’m continuing praying for Kelly! Hope her condition is still improving! :heart: Great update and info on the eclipse and Jonah! Thank you Pastor JD. We love ya! Can’t wait to meet you all in the sky!

15 Likes

A remarkable "NOT coincidence" that it occurred not during the main topic of the Eclipse and all, but during the Gospel portion and just after JD’s resounding statement of the PRE-TRIBULATIONAL RAPTURE before the Tribulation commences.

The enemy can’t stand the idea of salvation for men but not them, and they really can’t stand the idea of men leaving them behind on this earth.

What a great switcheroo has happened because of God’s love for us.

Those who once enjoyed the spiritual domain and foolishly sought the earthly pursuit, are replaced with lowly humans, who now will enjoy the eternal spiritual state with their God.

We will not return to the state of Adam and Eve before the Fall, we have been made to exceed it with Christ and be free of the old state.

Indeed, as with all things, God humbles the proud and uplifts the humble, the Great become the Common, and the High are lowered to Insignificant.

What a gift and a friend we have in Jesus… :wink:

:fox_face: :heart:

25 Likes