March 27, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

9 Likes

Everyone in the farming, homestead, and prepper community have been warning of this. Many of them though long before the Ukraine/Russia event. Last fall China started hoarding and stockpiling food. Many who noted that attributed it to China’s poor weather in that season, but one doesn’t stockpile food for now, one does that for future events. Did China know last fall what Putin’s plans were for spring? It sure would seem so in hindsight. Last fall our FDA had farmer’s destroying crops in Nebraska and paid them 1.5 times more than market price to do it. Seems very foolish in light of today’s events.

I have been sourcing a few food storage calculators. If these events are true there is a very difficult 2 years coming. Lost planting time now, keep in mind the Russians are destroying croplands in Ukraine, so planting will not happen until next spring and harvest will be autumn 2023. California rice farmers may not have crops this year due to the drought, that’s where all our rice grown. Again, unless something changes for the better soon, there will not be enough of a yield.

As Christians we know Jesus is coming, according to the signs it will be soon, but until then we each need to go about casting our net(s). Peter had fished all night long and caught nothing, Jesus told him to cast his net again. All those christians during the coming hardtimes/endtimes/birthpains events are about to become Christians.

I am planting food, I am stocking up food. I keep thinking and praying about Joseph and Jesus feeding the 5000 from a few fishes and loaves of bread. If feeding people is my Christian language (my net), I will be ready to cast it. I am ready to cast it. I am ready for God to give me a miracle.

Here is a link to a food storage blog with free downloadable spreadsheets. Personally, I am using #3, because I can cook and I can forage. But everyone has different skill sets. Food Storage Inventory Spreadsheets You Can Download For Free - Prepared Housewives

5 Likes

Yes we are not as Christians on either side because both of those sides (whichever 10 kings you pick) all fall to the AC. We are called out as Christians to be separate until we are raptured home.

4 Likes

The remedy for those broken hearts . . . Come quickly Lord Jesus! Oh, but please, help us to get the ones we love into the “rapture boat!”

13 Likes

I think all of those you mentioned are invested in and profiting from the destruction you described. Imagine the corrupt infracture required to support all this rot and keep it from the masses.

2 Likes

I missed JD too! Astute as always, however this week really shows his heart for people! :heart: My son has trisomy 21. May God keep blessing him and CC Kaneohe richly! :dove:

11 Likes

Hi sister, I depend on the KJV :slightly_smiling_face: other translations don’t do well in my opinion. Same thing in my native tongue. Too many errors or removed parts. Some differences are nuanced, whereas others are pretty big.

Luke 5

3 And he entered into one of the ships, which was Simon’s, and prayed him that he would thrust out a little from the land. And he sat down, and taught the people out of the ship.

4 Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.

5 And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.

6 And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.

Good to ponder upon ‘net’. Perhaps our nets are our own plans but the net singular is God’s plan, God’s way?

Ah my 2 cents came in way too late as I now see you got some responses. :slightly_smiling_face: anyway, thanks for raising it up, it’s wonderful to mediate on God’s word!

5 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

4 Likes

Oh, thank you for responding. I agree that KJV is closest to the original Greek/Hebrew. And most people do not realize that some other translations are done by unbelievers who made many “revisions” that are untrue and untrustworthy. Also many of these translators have died in horrible ways due to their deceipt and disobedience to protecting the Word of God.

Final note :my original concern was that JD used net (singular) most enfatically and I wondered why he mispoke the scripture. As I pondered the scripture, other things were revealed to me in what Jesus was really trying to teach here. Its just my opinion and I was excited that the Word is becoming more alive to me as I meditate on it.

8 Likes

I long to hear about this and to hear your perspective on this. If you feel lead of the Lord I pray you can elaborate on this a bit. God Bless.

2 Likes

My wife and I have tried so many different translations, and always found ourselves going back to the KJV. After seeing several documentaries on the matter, we knew the Lord had lead us in the right direction. He promised to preserve His Word, and it so happened that theKJV elevates and glorifies the Lord Jesus as God in a way that no other version does. Others have other preferences. But when it came to building up our faith, nothing could even hold a candle to that version.

12 Likes

Yes, amen. Some versions even remove the diety if Christ, and this is blasphemy. I use the KJV, ESV, OR 1611 KJV.

7 Likes

Thankyou Muddy. I will take a look at these. I have also been stocking up and have been doing so for a while now because I know that all prophecy will be fulfilled. Food shortages are coming and those referenced in Revelations from the horseman of the apocalypse as it relates to food shortages and high prices, won’t occur overnight but rather will be a slow progression towards that.
You have been wise to stock up and plant as well.
Peace

5 Likes

needed this thank you :yellow_heart:

1 Like
2 Likes

Same here… have quite a few versions but the one I rely on most is the KJV. I also like the MEV a lot which is another version based on the Textus Receptus like the KJV.
(BTW, MEV has “net” singular in Luke 5:5 as well… was curious so checked.)

They created the drought by dumping our reservoirs into the ocean… there are articles to prove this. Then they have been spraying chemtrails all the time since to make sure we get little rain.

5 Likes

Why oh why would sensible people see Zelensky as the ‘Saviour’. How come they don’t see through the puppet spiel? First they go with the injections without objections. Now they believe whatever they are told about this man who has come from nowhere. Yes, the word delusion comes to mind.

7 Likes

My favourite verse in time of trouble.

2 Likes