March 28 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I’m finding it hard to get a clear point from your post. Christians are seeing things happening in the world that are so similar to what was foretold to happen. It’s okay to see that and comment on them. I wouldn’t think an unbeliever would be too convicted by your post either, so I find it strange that you are worried there is no "ABC"s of salvation in every post.
I do think that God has given us all different gifts…and some are watchers, imo. We are excited for His return, and seeing prophecy take place let’s us know it’s near! We don’t all have to agree, but we can disagree kindly…that might be a little better, imo. Trusting the world system right now would be near impossible for a believer, I would think. There are, I’m sure, lots of message boards to participate in that are happy about the vaccines.

9 Likes

I am not a scientist or a doctor so I’m not up-close and personal in reporting or witnessing any of those deaths. but one main reason I am hearing regarding the death counts is that many if not most of those deaths were actually caused by something else and were merely REPORTED as covid deaths, due to hospitals being paid to falsely report. something like that. I’m really no expert but I just wanted to explain why those numbers don’t concern some people. I’m one of them, because there are many other things that have not added up over the past year of this affecting my life, so it’s easy for me to believe it’s true that lies are being listed on death certificates. but as an outsider, I cannot verify. hope this helps on some level. I definitely am doing my best to understand the truth and be compassionate in the ways I should be. with so many different sides of the story being told, true or untrue, it’s hard to know for sure in my shoes.

5 Likes

This is my first time contributing to this forum and commenting on the updates, but I am always encouraged by reading the thoughts of like-minded Christians who are awaiting our Blessed Hope, Jesus Christ. I recently sometimes find myself threatened by drifting into the muck and mire of the world and all that is happening with such rapidity. Like Pastor JD, I am growing unable to read or watch the news because of the depravity and outright wickedness that is thrown into our faces and the demand that we accept it, even on what is considered “conservative” programs. Television and movies are quickly becoming a thing of the past because the line has been blurred between what is decent and moral; programming that makes me turn my face from the screen in shame or disgust.

But God! When I feel as if I am drawing away from Him, a sense of panic returns me where I need to be. And with the guidance of the Holy Spirit and Pastor JD’s help through his faithful witness, I find myself drawing nearer and nearer to my LORD and my God where peace is restored and faith strengthened.

Thank you, Pastor JD, for this update. My feet have been pulled out of the sinking sand that threatened to pull me under and put back onto solid ground where they need to be. May the LORD continue to bless you with His strength to boldly put forth His Word and sound the warnings of what is coming upon this world. I truly look forward to meeting you here, there, or in the air! Maranatha, Pastor! Come quickly, LORD Jesus!

13 Likes

indeed!! welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

If it wasn’t for mask mandates I might not be so excited for the rapture…

3 Likes

interesting , what do you mean?

1 Like

/beard stroking intensifies slightly

/beard stroking returns to natural rhythm

10 Likes

If life was rolling along honky dorry I might want to hold on to my life here on earth.

3 Likes

No. Avoiding assembly is not how Christians are supposed to show love. What you are contending is “love” goes counter to Biblical teaching and to the Ten Commandments.

5 Likes

@1jewel

I agree. I rely heavily on God (meaning prayer and my Bible) for what I’m seeing. I’m not saying I’m right all the time, but it seems so clear to me. I have read my Bible, and I’m seeing prophecy.

I see it. Tom Hughes talked about this “system” also regarding the covid-19 plandemic, you shouldn’t need constant reminders of an actual pandemic…the bodies, the actual sick people would speak for themselves. This isn’t “hateful” or “ignorant” this is called “exposing every evil deed to light”.

Last I checked, lying is evil, manipulation and coercion don’t sound like good things to me either.

I do believe that people can get sick, but this is clearly something much more sinister, at least to me it seems that way, and for people at my church. Which we don’t wear masks. Almost all of us. And we’ve had no cases of death. Our pastor’s family supposedly got it, but none died.

Also, I don’t know anyone who died of covid.

Kinda odd for a pandemic.

One person who had cancer, a friend of mine supposedly got sick with covid and passed away–but that doesn’t mean we shut down the world, which is causing people to starve btw. The lockdowns are going to kill far more people than the virus.

And not to sound heartless but people get sick, and frankly, I don’t think it was covid that killed my friend. It could have just been pneumonia or anything, he was taking chemo, so that really suppresses the immune system.

I will say this again, God is the boss. He says to NOT forsake the meeting of one another, it’s a command.

I’m not the least bit afraid of death from a virus. We’re not supposed to be afraid. If we are afraid we are not yet made “perfect in love” and I’m not perfect either, but I know what the Word says. So I know what I’m supposed to do, fear NOT. I’m not supposed to be afraid. Especially of death from the “unseen enemy” which I think is the devil, that’s what this virus is, really, behind all this propaganda is Satan trying to close churches, and make Christians scared.

It’s more about a spiritual battle than a physical one. In my opinion.

It’s definitely not okay to take away freedom and let tyranny rule because some people are afraid of a virus–stay home if you are, wear a mask if you think that works, if you want to take an untested vaccine made by people who confess a depopulation agenda, well, I don’t recommend that, but it should be a choice.

Tyranny is never the answer. Not even God himself forced Adam and Eve to comply to his law. He let’s people chose who they will serve. There are consequences of not serving the Law of God, of course, but you do have a choice.

Before you I put a blessing and a curse. That’s what God said. Still the same today.

If God doesn’t force us to love him, follow him, or keep his commands–shouldn’t that tell us something? Maybe that’s why for most people tyranny is so evil, probably because it is.

Make up in your own mind, who you will serve. If God, God, if science, science.

That’s how I see it. God bless, and fear NOT brothers and sisters. Also, God loves us all. God is in charge, no one else.

11 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

The mask mandates are so crazy, and yes that is one reason I’m so done with this place. This world keeps stepping closer and closer to insanity…crazy times, please come Lord Jesus.

Yes, AMEN to this. Yes, a thousand times yes! Avoiding assembly is “anti-Christ”! Mmhmm

@1_Blessed.Granny , welcome God bless you.

5 Likes

Lovely inaugural post @1_Blessed.Granny and welcome to this fellowship.

Love this.

Yours In Christ

8 Likes

I’ll suggest, having worked with children of all ages, the age will vary on an individual basis. I’ve known 6 year olds who were defiantly disobedient and so cruel as to seem soulless, and others at that age or couple of years older who loved Jesus with all their heart. God can manage to sift through all of us.

2 Likes

This is so beautiful Blessed Granny! :joy: Welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

What about the children born during the tribulation? They are innocent but will have to suffer the horrible tribulation. If they do die during that time, I believe they go to heaven.

What is the seeker friendly movement? Is it prosperity gospel?

1 Like

Thank you for commenting on the resources/transcript button–I had not noticed that! That’s a huge help to me–I don’t always have uninterrupted time to watch the video, but I can always read it no matter where I am.

4 Likes

The prosperity movement i believe is under their own prosperity gospel umbrellas. Seeker friendly is like Rick Warren’s Saddle Back Church. It was purposely structured to market toward people’s felt needs. They asked communities what they wanted in a church and then became that. It is different than the prosperity gospel. There is the true gospel in seeker sensitive churches but they often leave out issues related to sin and repentance or a changed life. They lean heavier on story telling than teaching directly out of the word of God.

2-states solution? Deadlock again…

https://fox8.com/news/coronavirus/local-company-issues-covid-19-vaccine-mandate-impacting-thousands-of-employees/

I think some readers got questions on L…

1 Like