March 3, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- What Are We Fighting For Again?

Thank you. I keep trying.

2 Likes

Thank you JD , great message and reminds me of our great commission in Christ - preach the abc’s of salvation . The world is on its path to destruction and we are blessed to know that we will be raptured soon .
Rebecca ( old friend from the forum )

11 Likes

Link did not work for me?

1 Like

Hi family. I am posting the 9 questions pastor JD asked in this update. Hopefully it can be helfpul in how God might be working in your heart or in your neighbors. I have some feed back myself, but will provide that in another post. Blessings.

NINE QUESTONS

1. Are you figting for man’s kingdom on earth or Jesus’s kingdom of heaven?
  2. Do you really think that fighting back and taking this nation is a winning battle?
  3. Are you fighting to save the soul of America or fighting to save lost souls in America?
  4. Do you see the CN/NAR fight as using and abusing true Christianity as a means to their worldly end? (they slap Christianity on it).
  5. Is your political or national invovlement at any level getting people to Jesus or taking advantage of people in the name of Jesus?
  6. Has your love of country become idolatry? Has your nation become more important than your savior?
  7. Are you that oblivious to the demonic division (right vs left)?
  • Do you believe we are more divided as Christians than we ever have been?
  1. Do you understand that division CN produces renders you powerless in getting to Jesus and Jesus to people?
  2. Did you buy the lie that the gospel is a republican gospel, an American gospel or conservative gospel instead of the true gospel of Jesus Christ?
18 Likes

There is ONLY ONE THING that can prevent us from fighting the wrong fights these days, that ONE thing is to:

Prayerfully remain in Him — that is His Word, the only Truth.

May the LORD help us all!

17 Likes

@Destingirl , nothing has got to do with 7 mountains in Revelation. They NAR took or borrow out of context…

This is what I found:

The Seven Mountain Mandate, also known as 7M or Seven Mountains Dominionism, is a dominionist conservative Christian movement within Pentecostal and evangelical Christian. It holds that there are seven aspects of society that believers seek to influence: family, religion, education, media, entertainment, business, and government.

The movement is believed by its followers to have begun in 1975 with a purported message from God delivered to evangelicals Loren Cunningham, Bill Bright, and Francis Schaeffer ordering them to invade the “seven spheres” of society identified as family, religion, education, media, entertainment, business, and government. The idea was not seriously considered until 2000 during a meeting between Cunningham and Lance Wallnau. The movement came to prominence after the 2013 publication of Wallnau’s and Bill Johnson’s Invading Babylon: The 7 Mountain Mandate.

The biblical base for the movement is derived from Revelation 17:1 – 18, wherein verse 9 reads, "And here is the mind which hath wisdom. They believe that their mission to influence the world through these seven spheres is justified by Isaiah 2:2 “Now it shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established on the top of the mountains”

Followers believe that by fulfilling the Seven Mountain Mandate they can bring about the end times.

Loren Cunningham Original Vision of 7 Mountains Strategy

5 Likes

16 For God so loved the world* that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever** believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

John 3:16

*kosmos; the world, universe; worldly affairs; the inhabitants of the world; adornment

**pás; all, the whole, every kind of.

Well said Teren.

8 Likes

Hi Jason. Thanks for responding. I tried the link and it opens but the round circle just keeps going around and the video won’t open. It may be an issue with my phone though I haven’t had trouble playing Pastor’s message in Jude from Facebook. I just want to be able to view the prophecy update in full on the website. Thanks again.

3 Likes

You may want to try hitting the pause once and then the play again. I run into similar problems at times and that is how I clear it up. In my case it is often bandwidth problems at the start. By pausing it for a few seconds and then trying again, my device gets to the right download speeds and it runs fine.

3 Likes

Thank you very much. Will try. I’ve never had any problem before this

3 Likes

As this update offers, we see the beautful heart of a loving, caring, and deep concern of a man of God. To be honest, i don’t exactly feel like i want to post my perspectives here. Because what Pastor JD has shared with us is a very spiritually sober view. And there is a very precious ambience to his whole update that stands alone…no posts or commentary needed. Amen.

But being as we are in the timeframe and year (2024) we are, and uncertain of how much longer either I will be posting or the internet will permit, I would hope to offer this feedback as a hopeful way to understand (not agree) in how my perspective may differ in places. Even as i write this i am thinking “Teren, you really don’t disagree with any of it (with a JD common: “Come on!”).” But i do believe to point out nuances where it might matter this year or next, may the Lord so permit.

. . . . .

1. Heaven
  2. Yes
  3. Lost Souls
  4. Yes
  5. Defer to Statement
  6. Defer to Statement
  7. No
  8. Defer to Statement
  9. No

. . . . .

Now those are my straightest answers. Before i mention “My Statement” of difference, it might seem odd that i answered yes to number 2. This is a good place to start i think. But before i do i want to issue a disclaimer:

DISCLAIMER: I personally believe that NAR and CN arose ultimately out of Catholic Dark Age Dominionist thinking (Vicor of Christ on earth). I come from a reformed background. Most reformeds are aMillenial. This is more ancient than the 20th century. I do not support the crusades nor the inquisitions. I do not believe as amillenials–that the next thing to occur is Jesus Christ’s return (no tribulation). And that the church is to win over the world to inaugurate Christ’s return. This view is far beyond NAR and would be held in large part by amillenials from centuries past. Having said that, I believe NAR is decieved, that there is church conquer of the world. Instead i believe we are on the brink of the tribulaton and the pretrib rapture.

However, (please note i am just answering the question…i did not design this question), I do believe America will conquer. I do believe Trump will win. And i do believe the NWO will collapse. In that sense i believe it does win. But i don’t think my answer here is getting at the spirit of the question. I believe the question implies “Do I believe that it will be a lasting victory?” My answer is: Maybe. Not trying to be a smarty pants. I approach this question this way as thought provoking in my differences. I believe that America becomes Babylon the Great. So in a way i would see that victory last until the near end of the tribulation. But is becoming Bab the Great a winning battle…ultimately? Well only ultimately in the sense it will conquer throughout the tribulation period. Then be conquered by satan. Then judged by God. But also ultimately in the sense of God’s purpose and fulfillment of Bab the Great. Of course USA may not be Bab the Great. But this is how i would answer number 2. I believe the more important takeway here is perhaps noting that I see America though differently on this side of the age of grace. I see America as fulfilling an act of God in the age of grace. But not for or because of NAR. But that the conquer of the 1st seal is America over the NWO. In that sense i do see it as a winning battle. But His battle. Not NARS, CN, Christianity, Trump, or even for America’s stake. Just for His sake…and that of Israel. For i believe it sets Israel up for what Andy Woods would see as seal 2, Ez 38.

. . . . .

MY STATEMENT
For question 5 – I would not look at our current state of affiars like this. I would believe as Pastor JD’s friend Bud believes that it is socially responsible for politics to work in the best way for the people. Without manipulation or religious coercion. I believe that the political health of America has to do with Israel. Not NAR, CN, or even solely for America. But for Israel to affirm “peace and safety.”

For question 6 – No. But (and i could be wrong here which is in great part why i am at this forum–thank you for the hospitality) I would see the likelihood of an American conquer as prophetic if it is the first seal. I do not hold the 1st seal as AC. But a conquer that places Israel in extraordinary peace and saftety.

For question 8 – Yes. I see CN as much broader than NAR as many reformed cessationists are on that band wagon. I do not believe America will become a Christian Nation because I would view the constitution of the US as designed to keep unduly religious rule over the country from re-occuring, as the founding fathers of the constitution left England’s tyranny of blending religion with political power. I would believe that God “may” tend to use the US constitution against evil regimes from its more purer intent (being that it is the only gov constitution honoring God as granting rights to citizens).

. . . . .

In general I would presume NAR and CN to be somewhat incidentals along the way (because i would view the likely act of God to supercharge America being somewhat camouflaged by NAR/CN and Qanon). However, I would see Pastor JD’s heart and concern regarding these concerns to be very valid and serve a great clarity for the body of Christ. Where we might differ is that most watchers have to have America collapsed or destroyed in order for prophecy blue print to work out. I would see the blueprint that works toward the end of the age of grace and beginning of the tribulation to be a strong America. Not a dimished one. I am aware this is a view shared by no one…lol. But in my studies, reflects a most likely outcome. Having said that, had i not this view, I would side much more with Pastor JD and this forum in how i would be looking at end times. And i am grateful for Pastor JD’s heart and passion in his warnings and affording the discussion of other views (within respect of conversational consideration) on his forum. Blessings.

3 Likes

Yes!!! That’s exactly what i was thinking too! I always thought the one world religion would be catholicism/earth worship et al because Rome was founded on 7 hills, but maybe the counterfeit is NAR with their 7 mountains mandate? Anyone who reads and studies the bible for a few years can see that this is no where to be found! Great Commission is our job!

3 Likes

The JD Farag church team made this announcement, @moderators can post this link in forum and pinned in right place? Thanks.

6 Likes

I’m just exhausted of it all: the corruption in governments, the lawlessness, the mocking of Jesus, the immoral things going on, the hate, the daily struggles etc, and the suffering i see in others going thru and not just myself. Its all very depressing but i know Jesus is coming soon. Honestly I’m surprised we’re still here.

12 Likes

Thank you. I was having trouble. If people are using an Apple product they will have to do an update for IOS. It finally works for me.

5 Likes

When i started watching this update J Hibbs popped in my mind :grimacing: As much i like him, i think he does get too carried away with politics sometimes, or should i say passionate?
In 2020 i got caught up in the whole political realm with trump. Then i had a talk with my sister one day and she said “perhaps the reason why he lost was because people were putting him on the throne, like hes a savior”. And that always stuck with me. And i see that even more clearly today. I see too many christians practically worshipping him. My mother in law gets so riled up when anyone says something bad about him and she thinks things will get better if he wins. I’ve tried to talk to her about theres no going back to “normal” but she likes to be “hopeful and optimistic”. I do to but I’m also a realist.
What i find the nost surprising is i have seen non christians asking “are we in the end days?” And they are getting curious about bible prophecy because they can see something is happening. And I’ve seen christians say we’re not no where near in the last days and peoples been saying that for years.
I always like to quote 2 Peter 3:3-4 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

13 Likes

Thanks Lena. Thanks for your post. i don’t think its about getting back to normal. A lady friend at my previous church saw the Trump worship and was hopeful of him losing back then so Christians can focus on Christ again. That is sad for her to have to say. It reveals to the church where our hearts are at I believe.

Thanks for sharing how some people that are not believers are reacting. :slight_smile: Blessings.

5 Likes

I’ve heard JD say before the world is getting ripe for a savior. People are looking for one but they’re looking at the world.

10 Likes

This?

“That’s the takeaway from yesterday’s remarkable announcement that scientists have detected a “cosmic background” of ripples in the structure of space and time. If the result bears up as more data are gathered, it’s a discovery that promises to open new windows on everything from the evolution of galaxies to the origin of the universe.”

4 Likes
5 Likes