March 3, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- What Are We Fighting For Again?

Well give the state of the over all internet these days such minor inconveniences are likely to keep happening. Nothing to worry about, just something we may have to deal with from time to time.

2 Likes

Well that is interesting. Wonder what the problem is with Apple all of a sudden. Seems strange that only one maker is affected. I know my problem is because I am running a special Linux where I have to tweak things on my own from time to time. But since I don’t use my phone for internet and I don’t have a tablet or Apple laptop I am not up on those. Guess it is time to start running some Apple based VMs and start learning it.

Went and looked at their hosting service and it is fine. Looked into Apple and it seems they are recomending to be sure you have the latest update. May have made some changes and had to patch a glitch the changes found. The did suggest if you are on celluar and having problems try going to wifi instead. Other wise the are not being very open about the situation. Just the fact that they even put something out seems to say some problem exist that they are aware of. Hopefully it will settle down soon.

4 Likes

Thank you for that sweet encouragement, Catherine. Praying for you too, sis!

4 Likes

I don’t like to do the Apple updates as I rarely like the changes. It appears that it was necessary this time to be able to access certain videos etc. Glad I can watch Prophecy Updates again.

4 Likes

You guys! Watch this video. It’s from CBS and it’s 5 minutes long. Even the mainstream news is reporting on this. Can’t you see the writing on the wall?!
JESUS IS COMING!
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! :trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:

Frankie W.

https://www.youtube.com/live/QAXIy5uMz5s?si=JFTQ4cJp4KGmbPwy

15 Likes

Thank you. It is a blessing to find a safe harbor waiting on the Lord.

7 Likes

Yes. Me too. Surprised that we are still here. Why are we still here? Our God is long suffering, not willing that any should perish.

I don’t think very many of us thought we would be this deep into “the immoral things going on, the hate, the daily struggles etc, and the suffering i see in others going thru”.

But here we are, still commiserating with each other, praying for each other, and watching these events unfold. No matter how long it takes, if we are still here, we are here to be salt and light in a difficult world. We need each other. We need encouragement. We need to talk to to each other just to say that the world has gone crazy and that we are not crazy to make these observations.

Thank you for being here to help me and others like us, with your words of acknowledgment of the sinful, corrupt, obviously immoral things going on, because the culture is telling us that evil is good, and good is evil. We need each other to help keep our heads straight.

Thank you Pastor JD for all your prophecy updates and sermons. Thank you for making this space of communication and sharing available for the brethren. Sometimes, it gets contentious, but that is not the main thing going on here. The main thing is that we can gather together for support, fellowship and prayer, even if it is happening behind a screen. Many of us don’t have access to in person, solid bible teaching and fellowship. This forum has been a blessing for the remnant, who like nomads, don’t have a brick and mortar church to attend to get solid spiritual food. God provides regardless.

23 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Well I read someone comment nastily on JD few hours after the PU, yeah really nasty scolding him for talking against antichrist Trump! LOL.

Think the JDFarag YT channel moderator deleted the comment already…

5 Likes

5 March 2024

Today will be a short posting since this evening time HST will have prayer meeting.

1. This picture is taken from PU, I went to the christianlawmakers site to look at the who’s who. I put a red box to alert you that Andrew Wommack is NAR.

1. This is interesting as it tells us what RCC missions are. Do not be surprised some Catholics may join CN movement, OK?

1. This will be Charlie Kirk expose video. He is pushing CN and NAR in his channels. He had been fellow shipping with wolves a lot.

Jude 4, in the New International Version of the Bible, reads as follows:

"For certain individuals whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you…

10 Likes

It doesn’t surprise me. Hope it wasn’t my mother in law :face_with_hand_over_mouth: lol

2 Likes

May I kindly ask why that is? Why are you surprised that we are still here? I would LOVE to understand what is behind this surprise.

I am asking you because, I used to be surprised that we were still here.
For me, the reason had to do with my understanding of what the time was — prophetically speaking — I had been under the impression that we were just weeks, days even hours away from the Rapture. That was an interesting journey in my life as a Christian.

Thank you in advance, if you are willing to answer my question. But if you cannot do that, I completely understand.

God Bless!

6 Likes

Thanks Dennis for your concern and warnings. I don’t endorse Charlie Kirk. I would view him as a political sensationalist. Discernment is a premium today. However, I would note that Jordan Riley is not only a 5 point Calvinist but endorses on video Mike Ricardi who believes in limited atonement and double predestination (that God ordains most of humanity to hell). I know Mike. A really nice guy. Very loving man. But that is not the gospel. This is a symptom of why I would see Laodicea “in general” blanketing our church age in general.

I think we need to be warned about ecumenical agendas. Amen. Unfortunatley Jordan Riley is also part of one. We are surrounded. Blessings.

5 Likes

I am having issues viewing as well, using an iPad, on site. I was able to view Sunday’s prophecy video posted by JD Farag on Twitter, though.
Hope this helps!

4 Likes

Meaning truth-less loving man? That type of love abounds these days in our degenerate culture, “Love without Truth”

And there’s scripture to back up the point I make.

”but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, that is Christ,“
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭4‬:‭15‬

The emphasis in this verse is on the word truth, and NOT at all “love”, as we have come to believe most of the times!!!

Now try reading that out loud to yourselves, correctly emphasizing the word truth, rather than the word “love”.

It kind of sounds like this:

Speak the TRUTH in your love to each other, not flattery, nice lies, fake compliments which all amount to deception.

That’s what Paul meant here — speak the Truth in your love towards others, don’t flatter yourselves, don’t speak nice packaged lies that do not demonstrate real love and concern for others.

But isn’t that what our culture dictates every second?

And we so easily and readily give in to the tone of our culture…

Here’s some translation notes for the point I make:

And more notes on the emphasis on truth:

I pray this makes it clear to us all how important adhering to the Truth in these challenging and unique times is.

As I said yesterday:

NOTHING but Prayerful Adherence/Obedience to the Truth will save any of us from getting involved in all kinds of wrong fights, rather than The Good Fight.

And by any of us I meant ANY of us, from pastor JD — for whom we should earnestly pray these days because the enemy is exceedingly occupied with laying all kinds of snares before him — to the newest member of this forum.

God bless you all!

P.S.
@TCC
Teren, all of the above is not directed at you personally, I just seized the opportunity when those words I quoted jumped out at me. Blessings my dear brother in Christ! I love His grace in you. Keep up the good fight!

8 Likes

4 Likes

Hi Anca. We kind of come from two different backgrounds. Everything you just shared though here (with the exception of end times) with the emphasis on truth is what my Calvinist church would also do though believing they have it. I understand that is not directed to me. But since it is in response to my post, I believe it is honorable of heart for you dear sister to point it out. Because i know you have seen much deception in cordiality. For sure not matter how nice, funny, friendly, fun anyone is is in no wise measure of the truth. Unless of course its is the fruit of the spirit: Kindness, gentleness, joy, peace, love.

So like that church I mention would plant other churches and lead pastors over millions. And they, on the inisde campus, were known for being too focused on holiness and truth and not enough on love. That is kind of part and parcel of the Calvinist handbook. It is much closer to Stoicism in dealing with what is real and real pain. And the church i went to would enforce seeing if you know the truth through church discipline extraordianire. As a mode of existing. As daily bread. It is not just limited to that church too from what i have seen, but also becoming very broad in many reformed camps. It is meant to hold people all over the place accountable. They establish themselves as truth holders and that God’s truth is what is best for you. But kind of wooden like. Like kind of Fuandementalist like.

i understand our postmodern culture empahasises tolerance. Ungodly tolerance. And for sure that is something we don’t want to emulate. Amen. In noting that though, what i have seen rather prevelent in churches including the one mentioned above, is that we can tend to operate out of contrast to something going on in the culture. And although noticing the culture can be a very helpful reminder, reacting to it in formation of our senses upon theological practice I would see as perhaps more like a secondary consideration more than a primary observation. Well, kind of the reason i say that is it just seems very common these days for church practices I think can act in contrast to something in the culture (reactive) and secondarily augment it with biblical principle. Well there are trends like that from what i have seen.

However, when it comes to like the Pastor Mike i mentioned above, my core belief is that most Calvinists are saved (inspite of) like i would believe hopefully perhaps non-Calvinist Christians are saved. I see a lot of debate and pushback in regards to correct doctrine there. And both sides can tend to get fleshy and hurtful toward one another. What i have noticed over the past few short years is that there is becoming a more civil appraoch in debates. Treating one another as brothers. because it can get pretty messy.

Well, this may sound strange because i know we hold accurate doctrine at a premium here in our forum. So it probably sounds a little lax to afford Calvinists as being in the faith. That will be hard for some. I know as a Calvinist I was saved. But yeah i do see serious problems with that theology. God will use them for sure. That church was THE leading American church to oppose church closure during COVID and being on the national scene being an encouragement to many other churches with much smaller operating budgets.

James Coats in Canada came from that church as well. He was kind of well known but not as much as yelling Artur. But his church became a beacon to a much more docil people group in the world during COVID and held their doors open with much government reproving.

I hear what you are saying though dear sister. There are a lot of doctrines that church does get right leading to salvation though. But Mike actually has a doctorate in the atonement. Which admittadly makes his views quite a bit more dangerous. In general there are a lot of things that church i believe confuses for love for the very reason you stress having it through the truth. They would not only agree with you…but they enforce it heavily in their day to day operations. Administering it throughout many many many individuals to keep house.

I believe Mike is saved. Is a great dad and husband. Believes what he is doing is the truth and for Christ. Ironically, you know that even though i would see that church as too focused on truth, because it is so generationally matured in their ministry process…there is no church i have ever seen that comes anywhere close to being able to operate ministry as they do. Fundamentalist try. Southern Baptists try. But they are extremely skilled at what they do. In the way they look at it it is love because it forces the truth out of you. So i guess in a way i could say i’ve been kind of worked over by “the truth.” lol. I get what you are saying though dear sister. If i saw Christ resurrection power demonstrated in them toward me…i would see so much more of the truth. But that is not exactly how the world works as we know.

Thanks for your encouragement. There are many things to consider with your words dear sister. Blessings.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Hi Teren. Remember I lived most of my adult life on your beautiful continent? And I was one who chose to assimilate to the new culture, as opposed to some who immigrate to NA and keep living in whatever culture they were brought up in. That was NOT the case with me. To this day, I speak, read, listen, learn from you guys over in the US.
Having said that, our backgrounds may NOT be as different as you ASS-U-ME? :joy: (I just laugh at the newly learned meaning of this English word! :joy:)

I get you.
But I am neither a Calvinist, nor do I behave like them in real life, or on this forum.

If you disagree, show me where my behavior on this forum matched the Calvinists in your old church.
And please continue to be gracious and merciful to me, and DO NOT make it long, if you DO HAPPEN to find something. :laughing:

It was in response to your post because with you because you are generous and gracious enough to create that precious healthy environment in which I can say things I know for a fact you don’t agree with. But, because you AGREE to DISAGREE I can discuss things with you.

Amen. That is my point every time I stress the importance of Truth in Love. There is no real Love without the Truth in it. But the modern-day culture disagrees with my statement.

Their notion of discipline does not sound biblical to me, Teren; far from it. Our Father disciplines us in His fatherly love for us. What they practiced was unbiblical, wrong and I would have stood up to them in the most fierce fashion.

There is no fear in love.

1 John 4:18

Proverbs 3:12

1 Thessalonians 2:11

Romans 8:15

They basically removed the implied wrong/evil/sin from the meaning of this word. Being tolerant in their definition does not imply one has to put up with something that’s obviously bad/wrong/evil, as God, in His love, mercy and kindness, temporarily tolerates evil and sin in the world.

I am against that. A church DOES NOT have to operate either according to the culture (Tim Keller-ish type of thing) or out of contrast to it (that church).

A church has to operate according to what Paul taught. I don’t have to oppose everything in the modern culture – there is still some measure of healthy principles in today’s culture. And nor do I have to agree completely with the culture.

I am to live in today’s culture by the standard of God’s Word. Simple as that.

Some things will be accepted by the culture, while others will not be accepted at all.

The culture is irrelevant to a Christian, because the Christian is SUPPOSED to already embody everything that’s still good in a culture, and go beyond it because of the much HIGHER standard of God’s Word.

But when the culture re-defines God’s Word, I am to oppose it.

All are saved who placed their trust in the LORD Jesus for the forgiveness of their sin.

I honestly think many of them got tired of their unbiblical grace-less beliefs.

I think most of them are saved, but they are not good disciples, they do not bear much fruit, BECAUSE of their unbiblical doctrine.

Now I know who we’re talking about. I learned good things from MacArthur myself. At one point one of my coworkers (a JW lady) wanted to debate me on the godship of Jesus, and I found everything I needed in written form from John MacArthur.

I remember a bit about him during COVID…

They would NOT agree with me!
And that is because, as I explained in the beginning, their notion of discipline is distorted, and that’s probably because of the FEAR factor brought in by their Calvinist beliefs. Those people live in constant fear that they are not saved until they die. They don’t have Assurance of Salvation. If they claim they have it, it is based on their performance not on the grace of God towards us. The Puritans were also always afraid that they were not saved, same reason, Calvinistic doctrine.

My pleasure, Teren. Thank you for listening :slight_smile:

God Bless!

3 Likes

Hallelujah! Yes we will! :trumpet:

6 Likes