March 3, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- What Are We Fighting For Again?

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update – What Are We Fighting For Again?

Resources: here

JD_JudgementDayIsComing_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: answers the question of “What are we fighting for again?” as it relates to Christian Nationalism (CN) and the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) false prophecies.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

14 Likes

For the sinking Titanic… that’s what many are fighting for, sadly.

15 Likes

4 March 2024

Thank you Pastor JD for touching this topic. None of the bible prophecy teachers I followed touch this “Bigfoot” in the room!

Let me be blunt here: This CN and NAR movements will produce a counterfeit Christianity, period.

2 Timothy 3:5

having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

I will be merciful today, posting short ones for reference:

This second video proving NARly architect Lance Wallnau supports CN:

In previous thread, I posted an excerpt on this book by Andrew Torba:

Shane Schaetzel made a bold claim lumping all Christians as CN, you can read book sample at Amazon site.

Notice he never provide any bible support at all.

I roughly remember Andrew Torba is a Catholic, not Christian as he claimed. May need further background check on him. I saw Catholic — Exclusive Interview: Andrew Torba in YT.

10 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/KmppzAoBvlE?si=YDKGOsk1BaJkQFRP

5 Likes

Awesome BPU. This was one of those SWING and its going, going, gone out of the park updates. The mentions of NAR/CNs and their growing presence across the internet has been all to obvious over the past near decade as the left/right paradigm has grown exponentially. What is sad is seeing the number of hard core political adherents turn to Christianity as a untapped political resource and worst those in the church that have fallen for it all. The growth of political right types suddenly after the last eletion suddenly claiming to be Christians has grown almost exponentially and those they have partnered with in the church is a sad state of affairs. It brings to mind Paul’s warning to Timothy in

2 Tim. 3:19 : But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2 For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, 4 treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people. 6 For among them are those who creep into households and capture weak women, burdened with sins and led astray by various passions, 7 always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men corrupted in mind and disqualified regarding the faith. 9 But they will not get very far, for their folly will be plain to all, as was that of those two men.

Specifically verse 5 seen in bold. The whole NAR/CN montra sure demonstrates this very warning like never before. Verse 6 and 7 also appears to be a growing problem as more and more people go searching for prophecy teachers but never take the time to discern the message.

Thank you Pastor JD for the long needed wake up call.

20 Likes

Very beautiful and powerful update. My favorite line (paraphrased i think): “How are we going to win LGBTQ if we are CN? They are not the enemy. They are the mission field.” AMEN!!!

Later in this thread i would like to outline the 9 questions. Where i see similar and how i might look at certain nuances on some of the others…Lord willing. This may sound odd, so i’ll try to explain another time, but I beileve too much focus on NAR and CN can miss some very important nuances. But even though i feel this way family…this was such a beautiful and heart of hearts update. What a lovely heart pastor JD displays. Its updates like this that i am very glad to be a part of this forum. The subject matter on some levels are in some ways antithetical to some of my “end time” “not gospel” perspectives. So there is a bit of irony in my really loving this update. So well stated from a lovely godly hearted Pastor, JD. Blessings :heart:

15 Likes

Almighty God bless Pastor JD

21 Likes

The Titanic is sinking, but the restrainer is still here. We keep occupying, witnessing and watching as long as required. Who else is getting exhausted from watching all this unfold?

One story that I always loved about the Titanic is that the musicians kept playing their music while the ship was sinking. They were trying to keep people calm. They were doing their job while disaster was unfolding. They were brave and they were tuned in to the best that they could offer under the conditions. I play some musical instruments. I get the beauty of what they were doing. They were giving their talent and skills to help others while not thinking of themselves. They could have stopped playing and lined up for the life boats but they chose instead to keep playing music to help the others.

The Titanic is sinking, and we know that we are going up instead of going down. It’s painful to watch our lives crash and burn, but we were warned in Bible prophecy in great detail about these times. We have a privilege to be witnesses in these times, and comfort in that our Lord and Saviour will snatch us away.

Many of us are full of sorrow because we have unsaved loved ones. I have stories, but won’t go into details now. What I am aware of, is God’s hand moving in my situations in miraculous ways. Yes, I’m on the Titanic, and the fiery darts are relentless, but I see God protecting me and mine, answering my prayers, and I’m sure answering the prayers of my brethren as I know some of you have been praying for my family.

I pray for all of you on this forum to have your loved ones saved before the rapture, to be comforted in troubles, and to continue encouraging one another as the birth pangs grow stronger. We need each other more and more as every day passes. I love you guys and I’m thankful to be here with you.

28 Likes

Such a good point.

I mean this in the most serious way: if we replace the word households in verse 6, with words such as church or even this forum we get an even better sense of how well these 2 verses you underlined apply to our day.

God bless!

8 Likes

He is indeed here and will remain in us until we are raptured. I have absolutely no doubt about that.
I am not scared when I look at the Titanic sinking LIVE before my very eyes. The reason I am NOT scared is because we have the Word of God telling us in advance what is coming.

Bible Prophecy is not to scare, but to prepare.

Amen.
What I am getting most tired of is the resistance, the opposition to the Truth of God’s Word, coming from either the world or the Laodicean Church — useless Christians who are unable to bear much fruit.

But because I KNOW for a fact that God’s timing is always perfect, I don’t get exhausted.

The Spirit re-energizes me every single day through studying of the Word, AND watching the pieces of the end-times puzzle being moved by the LORD Himself, as per Daniel 2:21.

He changes times and seasons, deposing some kings and establishing others. He gives wisdom to the wise; he imparts knowledge to those with understanding;
‭‭Daniel‬ ‭2‬:‭21‬

What a timely message…
It is because the LORD desires to save every single unsaved person who wants to be saved, that we are still here as His servants, to pray for and witness to as many as we possibly can; to encourage and support those who have lost their hope, to edify the Church and be the light and salt in a dark and “tasteless” dying world.

Romans‬ ‭15‬:‭13‬

God bless you!

10 Likes

God bless you too!

6 Likes

Just adding an encouraging thought for all of us…

16 Likes

It means the moon will block out the sun - completely in some places, not so much in other places. The rest… Well that’s pure conjuncture as only God knows future events. I remember back in 2017 - everyone thought the sky was gonna fall then also… I hope Jesus comes but He did say it will be at a time no one expects.

9 Likes

NARs and CN theology is reminiscent of Mormonism. As I was reading their content I honestly could not stomach their ideas. I spent 35 years in the Mormon church. It took me 10 years and a lawyer in order to get out of that church. They are not Christians and are relying on their 12 apostles to bring about the salvation of this world. Relying on men not Jesus Christ. Definitely all worked based “salvation “.

18 Likes

I have been unable to get the video of the update to play on the website. Is there a problem with the site or something on my end ? Thank you

5 Likes

Hi @Tracyr / Tracy,

Not aware of any specific issues.

Could you please try the link below and tell me if it works?

Much thanks

1 Like

Dear @Tebby / Lottie

Welcome to this forum and fellowship under Jesus Christ! \o/

In Christ

8 Likes

Could be just your timing. I have run into that problem occasionally. I just come back later and it runs just fine. There are times when it seems a lot of people seem to hit it at the same time and even though you can get to the site, the videos don’t seem to want to run. Try again later and you should be fine.

6 Likes

Probably grasping at straws but could there be some link to the 7 mountains the harlot sits on in Rev. 17:9? If the harlot sits on them now (the seven mountains of influence) could it be that the 10 kings (CN or NAR) try to take them back in their 7 mtn mandate?

2 Likes

Y’all remember that time you didn’t see
a way out but God made a way…

I’d like to add a few more words to the previous post.

I remember a few of those times in my life… each one of them was easier said than done, no exception.

Because you never know what someone’s going through, it makes sense to do to others, what you want them to do to you… ‘cause you never know what someone’s going through.

(the words in italics are from a song…)

Those difficult times call for loving family, friends, brothers and sisters in Christ… to pray for you, encourage you, stay silent and just listen at times, carry your burdens, weep with you and walk the difficult road until it ends. Many times I just needed a companion who could wait with me until the end.

One day the sorrow WILL end… for some on this earth, for others after the rapture; we don’t know and we don’t have control of the timing…

But we have one precious thing: Faith, and it’s not any type of faith. It is that faith that knows and trusts the One who is leading us—our LORD Jesus. He is able to sustain us, and faithful to lead us through any storms

12 Likes