March 31, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- Everything Now Points To Jesus

Ok but unlike Tony, I kind of like to kind of mean to be contrary. And you know what? Just like all for the fun of it :grin: Well that and just knowing how utterly gracious you Anca and this forum is…does bless my heart. But this is a theme we probably wont resolve until we meet in the rapture. So anywayz…shocker :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I believe that this period might quite possibly be of His kingdom.

Now I want to just let that sting. Yeah. Mu-ha-haha-ha-ha … and stuff.

I want to accent that not to be mean contrarian. But just like with edge for purpose.

. . . . .

Now before the spiritual SWAT Team crashes down my door, please allow me to explain. The things I share are different than the general blueprint popular watcher content. But the way I mean it is not at all to keep people trusting in this world. Or be fleshy. My paradigm though is most certainly from the trasformer movie series. Just think of me perhaps as a transformer. It does not fit nicely in “anyone’s” pocket view.

What I meant by the above, is just this: If God so wills us, the church, to permit witness to some initial “apocolyptic” occurance. I think we should allow Him that. If the reason we say “don’t focus on this age” is because of NAR or Trump worship, I would suggest our view could also be a little less focused on the temporal even in coming at it even in that way. For to me that is of temporal construction thought as well aslo. This is just my personal take. And I am just saying what I say (since it at times meets: don’t trust in this world) because I don’t trust in this world. Nor the world blueprint in my head of how I need to look at things. But seriously…guys…if God uses who He uses it will probably transcend our bias. He did in the first century. Why not now too? He dosn’t have to. Just saying. :slight_smile:

I believe NAR and Trump worship is sinful and fleshy and worldly. But in the event God uses Trump (without asking the church’s permission)…I think we should be good with that. What I don’t mean is Trump the way NAR sees him. But God has already used Trump. What I am saying is that if God wants to use Trump or anyone for his purpose and its apoloclyptic in nature…we don’t have to have the answers. But we can allow believers who are true believers to resonate with the Lord in how that be for them, amen?

To me to see what is going on in the world as only deception is fleshy and trusting in our own mind. Because the obvious thing is God is sovereign and more powerful than satan and more powerful than deception and it is still the church age and it is still under the goodness of His character. We are the ones who say it is other than under His character. That is us uising the word of God to our understanding – at least potentially. Or would at least ask us to consider how we might. I believe this is the right time to post this. I am not going to keep harping. But if we think it is as just like us wanting to highlight verses mainly about deception in the world. I affirm this is in potential error because as we all stand before God today…HE IS SOVERIEGN AND HIS CHARACTER IS GREATER THAN DECEPTION and for those who do not think so…yeah…that would be too possibly worldly. I would agree.

I just say that as an offset to consider. Because we are in for a pretty crazy year. Please church don’t be too smug in thinking the way we are thinking is most holy and spiritual. We are living in the age of selfishness. Please church consider how others might process. We don’t need to be an island of “what is correct.” We would do well to understand the God honest humility of where we too might be wrong. Because of us all…I am sure I am likely the most wrong of all. Please forgive and pardon. If this is innapropriate by all means flag. Blessings.

4 Likes