March 5, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Waiting For the Other Shoe to Drop

Thank u very much, i am not following her…just someone i admired thought very highly of her. The moment you mentioned binn hinn red flags went up and Sid Roth is just an entertainer…
Thank you very much Steph

3 Likes

You’re welcome Margaret :heart:

1 Like
11 Likes

If you can, have a listen to the Lee Brainard video that Denis posted, called Apostasia in 2 Thess 2:3 and why I believe apostasy is correct 2022.
I agree with him. He is very knowledgeable and as he points out, 2 Thess 2:1 Paul is saying, the church wont have worry about what he says after that verse, because we will have been raptured, so dont be shaken up about what you hear.
Then, the Apostasy will occur in line with the AC. From that perspective, I would agree with you because those who sit in the church but dont truly belong to Christ, will be left behind to wax worse and worse in their Apostasy and will continue on that path until the AC sits himself in the Temple which is around mid trib time frame.

4 Likes

I was reminded of this verse, so why Christians are still harping for things of the world?

3 Likes

3 Likes

sharing a few comments from anonymous persons

4 Likes

Yup

For those that return, God will not turn away anyone who comes back to Him.

I think that’s in the book of James. I agree with the Hosea prophecy also, I think we are about to finish the 2nd day, and that’s also based on the 1,000 years being like a day, and a day like 1,000 years. I think that’s in Peter

The Lord is not slack in His promises…

Also hi! :sparkling_heart::heart:

1 Like

The Bible says

What are you trying to say to me?

The certificate was handed to Israel who signed it, or it reads to me that Israel divorced God, or that God had to divorce her because she played the harlot, etc.

God is always faithful to His promises, of course.

And yes, the Bible says

God is perfect and just.

Men who are unrepentant, will be punished and forever SEPARATED from God.

Easy to see that to me…unless I’m missing something.

Yes God hates (punishes rebukes) unfaithful Israel He is a God of justice, and be did raise his hand against Israel.

“Those whom I love I rebuke”.

His hatred and punishment is as pure as His love. Unlike us. He even says Moses allowed them to divorce because of their hard hearts.

Gods word says he gave Israel a bill of divorcement…so He did.

Hence why I think that may be why it says that about the AC whom Jesus himself said the Jews would follow.

“I come in my father’s name and you received me not, but he who will come in his own name, him you will receive”

Verses quoted from memory.

I usually go get the address but if anyone wants to they can do that easily with a search.

Blessings @anon28331375 glad to see you around friend. Not sure what you were trying to say so hopefully what I’ve added here makes sense and clarifies the conversation.

P.S. I listened to more of Ezekiel today…yeah God was super angry at Israel. So God does have wrath and such. He is allowed to do that. Praise God for Jesus. And yes he will redeem the remnant and all those who come back to Him. Good news!

Edited for clarity. But I’m tired so…idk if it has been successful.

@anon28331375

I’m just quoting Jer 3:8

It’s in the context of Israel being unfaithful to God.

So… I’m missing something or you misunderstood.

God rebukes Israel.

God cannot marry a harlot.

Anyone who does not repent and believe, in one way to God, they will be separated from God for eternity.

Am I missing something?

Respectfully,

Casey

1 Like

Can you be more precise? Why do you say this?

The new covenant was Christ which includes everyone. Blessed through Abraham, right?

And the Abrahamic covenant cannot be broken with the Jews, but the Jews can break with God. They can turn from God.

Otherwise, He wouldn’t ask them to turn back to Him. God will have no choice but to reject them…there is only one way to God.

Jesus Christ.

Simple

That’s all I got. Lol not sure why this is such a hot button thing

Tell me what Jer 3:8 means.

Or why people choose to perish …why were the Jews unfaithful? Why did they reject God.

God is perfect and true.

His promises are true. Let God be true, and every man a liar…

Peace

1 Like

There is a true and a false Israel; according to scripture, I think.

@Bluebonnet I see there are many posts.

Oh dear. I’m sorry if I missed something (posts).

Joseph was going to divorce Mary, because he was a righteous man.

God will separate from the sinner…only one way to God.

Jesus Christ.

Simple.

I admit I haven’t had a chance to read thoroughly here.

Sorry if I missed something there are a lot of comments and I’m not really sure what they mean. Especially the ones about God not divorcing unfaithful Israel…

What is Jer 3:8 saying then?

You can bet if God divorces Israel, like he does in Jer 3:8 unless someone can explain that to me…then yes he can do it.

And it was the right thing to do.

What does the light have to do with darkness?

Aren’t we even commanded to not be unequally yoked?

2 Likes

If you read the CONTEXT of Jeremiah chapters 1-3 you will gain a better understanding of the meaning of 3:8. We can’t cherry pick a verse by itself and make it say what we want it to say.
And,as far as the putting away if Mary…that’s a whole other ball of wax. If you have the time to invest, I highly recommend watching the series at Sugarland Bible Church called Law and Grace. It’s very eye opening.
In all we read in Scripture , we must look at the context. Who is the book or passage written to? What is the purpose of the book or passage? Are there ancient traditions that should be considered that can lend understanding to the passage?The Abrahamic Covenant is a totally different covenant than the New Covenant. The new covenant is the Gospel. The Abrahamic Covenant is explained in this article. What is the Abrahamic Covenant? | GotQuestions.org

7 Likes

Need to factor in time to migrate cash to digital currency. Guess how long to migrate 300+ million people in USA?

-------------------------------

From Daymond Duck:

Two, concerning world government: on Mar. 4, 2023, former Pres. Trump delivered the keynote speech at the prestigious Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) meeting in Washington, DC.

Among other things, Trump said, if he is elected president:

He will obliterate the New World Order.
He will totally obliterate the Deep State.
He will fire the unelected bureaucrats and shadow forces who have weaponized our justice system like it has never been weaponized before.
He will put the people back in charge of America again.

(My opinion: Bible prophecy must be fulfilled. I will not say it is not possible for prayer and a different president in the White House to slow down the New World Order, but it cannot be stopped.)

(More: There is no telling what the unelected Deep State will do to keep Trump from winning. A pastor friend of mine who is very astute on Bible prophecy believes Trump’s opposition is a sign that he won’t be elected again because Bible prophecy must be fulfilled.)

(More: Trump warned that if Republicans don’t win in 2024, the U.S. is probably gone. As far as I am concerned, he was politicking, but aside from that, I believe he is right. The Deep State is determined to take America down and bring in the New World Order.)

(More: Former vice Pres. Al Gore is a member of the Board of Trustees.)

3 Likes

I’m thinking there’s the physical Israel pertaining to the literal covenants God made with the literal chosen people/ nation.

Then there’s the spiritual true and false Israel …
The true spiritual would be anyone who comes to salvation whether Jew or Gentle. Then the false Israel would be Jews who never come to Christ, they remain physically Jewish but are spiritually those that are of true false Israel as they reject the true Messiah.

Just thinking out loud here.

This article is from Alistair Begg. It was interesting given our conversations here :

1 Like

Alistair Begg leans towards Replacement Theology which I would advise caution.

Hopefully this adds enrichment to the discussion and not confusion.
Maybe I should have put on my wading boots?:smile:

5 Likes

The KJV corrected for 2 Thessaloneans 2:3, shown in the image.

5 Likes

Going back to the original translation, we see that there are multiple interpretations of the Greek “apostasia”, as outlined in the Liddell Scott Greek Lexicon. The meaning of the word is dependent on context, and the context is set forth in the first verse: (Tyndale version)

2Th 2:1 Ҧ We beseche you brethren by the commynge of oure lorde Iesu Christ and in that we shall assemble vnto him
2Th 2:2 that ye be not sodely moved from youre mynde and be not troubled nether by sprete nether by wordes nor yet by letter which shuld seme to come from vs as though the daye of Christ were at honde.
2Th 2:3 ¶ Let no ma deceave you by eny meanes for the lorde commeth not excepte ther come a departynge fyrst and that that synfnll man be opened ye sonne of perdicion”

2 Likes
3 Likes

He seems to tend that way…I always thought (via Calvinist associations), though he seems to also be pretty quiet about many of these things. So maybe the jury is out. As I think about him and this subject, I tend to wonder if he remains vague on purpose. I can hear his famous words, said in his native brogue, “The plain things are the main things and the main things are the plain things.”

2 Likes