May 1, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update -- Don't Fear What's Coming

I am struggling with fear of what is to come, more for my kids. I can get excited for the rapture but then be saddened by family and friends left behind.

I am also conflicted in how much as a family we should prepare for what comes before we are raptured.
So many emotions.
Anyone else ?

6 Likes

The left behind still have second chance in Tribulation, much more tougher suffering and death included.

Our part is to sow the seeds, read the Sower parable.

7 Likes

My wife and I are 74 and have been Christian preppers most of our adult life. We put food and medicines aside for difficult times. We have used those supplies when the economy fell in 2008 and even back in the malaise of the Jimmy Carter years. Now with food shortages and run away inflation we are using our food stocks. Our church also provides fresh fruits and vegetables, pantry goods, meats, and dairy, not only to our church family but to our community. Between the food we stocked and our church pantry, our monthly food expenses for a family of 3 is around $25. It is alot easier to provide a Gospel message to those in our community when you are handing them a box of free groceries.

9 Likes

Look up and smile into the heavens to JHWH’s face.
Do not store up unto oneself trifles of this world for it is all to be taken from us as we are taken away.
Things are bad for the non believer. Do not argue with a tribulation saint.
Cast not your eyes upon reality for this is not our home.
The Rapture starts the Tribulation. When Jesus asks what you want you only have two places to choose from. Choose wisely.

1 Like

Yes, I know people who are sooooo involved with that Q thang…not I…!

2 Likes

AMEN. I know this to be true, but daily have to speak the Word and confess that I cannot do it myself. God has always heard my cry for help and my daily confessions about my weakness.

When I am afraid; He’s my courage
When I stumble; He steady’s me
When I am broken; He mends me
When I am blind; He leads me
When I face persecution; He shields me
When I face problems; He comforts me
When I face loss; He provides for me.
He is everything for everybody, every time in every way.

6 Likes

Amen, Sister. So very true.

3 Likes

@Hil

Dear Hil,

I truly understand the feelings you expressed. That sense of overwhelm, concern for your babies, and loved ones, etc. For me it was like a fiery dart of fear that tries to get me at least every other day. One thing I found that really helps me is to immediately reach for the promises in God’s Word and meditate in them. Reading them out loud, praying to God, and within minutes that faith rises up to “resist the devil” of fear, and he flees. Less and less fear these days I’m finding, as we see the day approaching. The Lord knows your every need, and all your loved ones too. He promises he “shall” sustain you, comfort and strengthen you. He feeds the sparrows and clothes the lilies of the field, how much more his cherished children on earth. May he lead and guide you continually in all things of His will. God Bless you and Maranatha dear Hil. Rest assured, he is coming soon.

7 Likes

Thank you for your kind words and your reminder. Yes it is like a fiery dart!!! I need to take all thoughts captive because they are not from the Lord!
God bless and thank you

5 Likes

Thank you for these scriptures @wren. I highlighted all that were not already highlighted and will meditate on them.

2 Likes

Have you ever re-read a scripture or something you wrote long ago…and thought to yourself…“Why did I see this today…of all days?” Thank YOU dear sweet Carole for bringing this to remembrance today. And thank you for your kind words. We can both meditate in God’s Selah Words. And like there is no distance in prayer, may these meditations of His word bring you and our siblings in Christ many blessings this coming week.
God Bless you :heart:
and Maranatha (could be today!!!) :pray: :pray: :pray: :dove: :dove: :dove:

2 Likes

I agree. my husband and I have stopped celebrating Christmas but attended last year to appease my family, who had been hurt by our absence the year before. but we did not bring nor receive gifts, which was awkward.

this year we struggle once again over whether we should go. I came up with an idea yesterday: Let’s attend, and bring gifts, but buy custom wrapping paper, with the faces of trump and Biden on it, with clown gear on both their faces.

i don’t think I actually want to be such an instigator, but it was a funny idea. I’m not sure what we will actually do.