May 1, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update -- Don't Fear What's Coming

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources (Links): Here

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: talks about why it is that we as believers in, and followers of Jesus should not fear what’s coming

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

21 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

5 Likes

@38 mins

7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

2 Timothy 1:7

Context: prayer, teaching and the Holy Spirit (2 Tim 1:1-6)

@42 m 45s

Referenced video:

19 Likes

Thanks @jasonacts177

Thank you Lord for another Holy Spirit inspired teaching.

May you our dear Father continue to bless this ministry in Hawaii and to keep Your Almighty Hand on this humble servant who obeys You so fervantly…Pastor JD…but ALL THE GLORY ONLY TO YOU JESUS…I thank you for our salvation through His shed blood in remission for all our many sins.
He took all our blame and our shame upon Him…We are forever and ever and ever grateful…Hallelujah and Amen
I feel the need to worship at the feet of our Holy Father and His Son Jesus the Christ…

13 Likes

Good evening online church!
I was particularly struck by one statement in today’s update: Regarding the armor of God.
Pastor JD mentioned that the only offensive weapon we have is the Sword of the Spirit , the Word of God.
Everything else is defensive.
That hit me between the eyes because I believe many of us try to fight Satan offensively with everything we’ve got. The result? Exhaustion and defeat. We are no match for the devil and we wear ourselves out by fighting in our own strength.
God has given HIS strength to fight. He gave us the armor to cover us snd protect us. And the offensive measure? Still not our own. It id the Word for us to use and God to win.
All we need is to know HOW to use it. The Word has power to accomplish God’s will. We just need to learn it memorize it and speak it in the face of trials. Really, the battle IS the Lord’s
We’ve already won, Brothers and Sisters.
We just need to remember to use our tools properly to keep us from wearing ourselves out by trying to do the work God never intended us to do.

30 Likes

Hit me too!! Hard!!

But we have a STRONG defense system going here too.
We are protected by Him and angels to minister to us as they did to Jesus after His 40 days of fasting and temptation.

We are not alone.
God is Sovereign and Omnipotent and knows the end from the beginning.

Psalm 91…In audio so you do not have to look it up and if you know it of by heart…just say it again…Maranatha…come quickly Lord Jesus.

“The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light.”

17 Likes

The language of the KJV is so poetic.

9 Likes
6 Likes

Thankyou JD for the encouragement.

5 Likes

IT’S RAPTURE COUNTDOWN! THE ONLY REASON THAT THE TRIBULATION HAS NOT STARTED IS BECAUSE OF THE RESTRAINER WHO IS HOLDING BACK ALL OF THE DESTRUCTION THAT IS ABOUT TO HIT THE WORLD!

The world is plagued right now with a supply chain crises, famine crises, war crises, coronavirus crises, financial crises, inflation crises! The globalists have engineered this global crises! The stage is so set up for Mr. Fix It (the antichrist) to come on the world stage to bring fake peace from this created crises!

As the globalists say ‘Never let a crises go to waste’!

The motto of the globalists is…

"Order Out Of Chaos" 

THE GLOBALISTS FORMULA = CREATE A NEW LETHAL VIRUS + CREATE WAR + CREATE A SUPPLY CHAIN CRISES = GREAT RESET

"Problem - reaction - solution" 

The world is looking for Mr. Fix It right now to bring about order!

Just as Jan Markell explained in her article “Top Ten Bible Prophecy Stories of 2020,” the world longs for a savior in the midst of meltdown.
“With the world in a meltdown mode, millions are looking for just one superhuman man to bring back peace and prosperity,” Jan wrote. “He is waiting in the wings! Most have rejected Jesus Christ. They will cheer for a short season for the antichrist.”

My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, the Rapture is the next event on God’s prophetic calender!

“When all these things begin to happen, look up for your salvation is near!” (Luke 21:28).

CONVERGENCE : THE PERFECT PROPHETIC STORM IS BREWING!!:
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/convergence-the-perfect-prophetic-storm-is-brewing/

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness

23 Likes

@K7
You are such a faithful witness and watchman.
May many come to salvation.
Bless you brother!
Thanks for the update. I am on your Telegram and so apreeciate your daily updates!

11 Likes

All glory to our Lord Jesus! That’s my prayer sister that many come to Jesus in this very final moments! Thank you for your encouragement. Jesus bless you!

13 Likes

I am so happy to be His child and knowing He is ready to come for us. He has promised us an eternity with Him and His promises are yes and amen! Praise His Holy Name!
Maranatha!

11 Likes

6 Likes

Shah provides what could be a timeline for the next global food crisis that could begin "in the next six months."

4 Likes

Part 2 of the Hugo Talks video is online… I have just begun watching. For who is interested: The Aquarian LUCIFERIAN Agenda / New Age Doctor Network Part 2 / Hugo Talks

4 Likes

5/1/22 Prophecy Video is so powerful and draws me even closer to God our father. :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Oh me too NCH. I came away fully satiated!
Thank you Pastor JD for feeding us from the Word!

5 Likes
6 Likes

I have no fear. The Lord is my Staff and my Shield. Whatever the enemy brings about, the Most High God has allowed. I am convinced that nothing, nothing can take me away from Him. Praise the Lord our God!

8 Likes