May 2 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I guess those of us who prefer quiet life will just get along fine, I’m still finding my feet as a Christian, a lot of questions, I listen to Bible study, make notes, I dont recognize myself from 2019 to now, I’m totally changed not by me, but by God, I hate what I was, I’m sad the years I’ve missed, when I could have been reading and learning, I’ve never felt loved in my life, if never had a friend, but, I’m so happy to listen or read about scripture … I think I reacted because I love what is here, and to see it slide, even slightly scared me, I dont want to lose this… I think that’s why I spoke up… xx I’ve never been brave enough or loved something so much to have the nerve to speak out… xxxxxx

11 Likes

Bruce, why not be transparent here and direct people to your YouTube site. In YT’s search bar, they can just put in your name. You use the same avatar there as you do here, the open Bible, but you also use your picture from time to time as you have done here in a couple of earlier posts.

You have made comments there on your channel such as Pastor JD is “no longer a verifiable teacher of God’s word” and called him a false teacher. In fact, some of your videos go back at least a year. You have also said the same things about Pastor Jack Hibbs and Jan Markell among others.

I know you, Bruce, from another site. You’ve been banned from one repeatedly because you keep coming back under different aliases spewing your hatred out to those on the site but particularly the site owner. I prayerfully ask that you do not use this site in the same manner to air your real grudges/dislikes and even hatred against godly pastors and teachers. Stick to YouTube and those of like-mind that follow you. I can assure anyone who goes to YouTube and looks for you that they will be shocked when they discover who the real Bruce Peters is.

Moderators, I do sincerely apologize if I cause any upset here by telling the truth about Mr. Peters, but it is obvious he is not going to let up until he accomplishes his purpose of being here, of tearing down instead of building up.

17 Likes

:heart: Perfection in body and mind in Jesus at the moment of the rapture can’t happen soon enough. :hugs: Navigating a fallen world as fallen human beings (and with other fallen human beings) is very difficult. I want to encourage you that you and @J.R.W–and all those who love Christ–are deeply loved.

We will “reap a harvest if we do not give up.” (Galatians 6:9)

And whatever you do, in word or deed [and on the forum], do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. (Colossians 3:17)

Your voices matter. Hang in there. :heart:

7 Likes

I have been watching for Tucker to address this. He finally did!

2 Likes

I suppose I should say I’m sorry for begging the rapture to happen since like 2013. You may not had made it then. Well, at least you will now. That’s a plus!

2 Likes

Hi Catherine. That is an awesome heart to want to help and comfort. That is certainly a great quality for our forum, amen. From what I understand with the moderators is that there are things they have in place, but they are learning and growing too and doing the best they can. They are approachable as they are members from our forum.

We did not used to have moderators, at least not like we have now. So there are things moving in some great directions compared to what we had before. But that also means getting acquainted with what might be helpful to them as well in that they mean the best for our forum (having seen it all themselves). I think we are evolving together.

From my understanding in situations where moderators have been flagged or a situation is pending under their review (or at least as best as we might understand a situation like that existing–like flagged posts) these are days that are most helpful for the moderators to work with those situations on our behalf. I know in some cases there are a few variables we might not be aware of as how things behind the scenes (or what might have occurred an hour ago) are playing out. But I do think there are plenty of opportunities along the way to be encouraging to others here when its not a flagged or an escalating scenario zone of sorts.

Before you came on board Catherine, it was the Wild West, and it’s just a time of getting refocused in a positive direction for the whole forum. From what I have seen, the moderators have been rather generous with permitting expression here. Even in this thread we can see examples of that.

From what I understand as long as we say things in love, from a sincere place and it is not hurtful toward another person or spamy or trying to promote something beyond just offering your views here and there…they are pretty much good with that. It might take some getting used to as we are all adjusting. But what I see is an evolving forum of fellowship where freedom of expression is expanding as also a healthier fellowship dynamic is also forming. Well I say this having seen the Wild West. For what it is worth though, I hope to be edifying. And that when the Lord leads, you may find it to be quite a lovely place to post perhaps more and often as we progress through the coming days and weeks. Blessings dear sister :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah…what Sigrid said :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a bad habit of having to circle back :grimacing::woman_facepalming:t2: to a comment that I meant to comment on but didn’t. Maybe it’s age. Let’s say not. :grin:

Thank you for speaking out. I was struggling to do so myself. Welcome here, friend. We await the shout together with our brothers and sisters. :heart: @J.R.W

2 Likes

Luke 10:19

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Although these are examples of God’s protection from harm by the physical creation (Genesis 9:2, Judges 14:5-6, and Acts 28:3-5), this scripture is speaking of mastery over the spiritual realm of the enemy (i.e., Satan). This scripture does not say that Satan cannot inflict any harm. The Scriptures abound with examples and warnings of the enemy’s damage on the godly and the ungodly alike (2 Corinthians 2:11, 2 Timothy 2:26, and 1 Peter 5:8-9). However, he cannot harm us when we are walking in faith in Christ’s redemptive work.

The power that the devil have is the power that we give him. The Bible say in Ephesians 4:27 “neither give opportunity to the devil.”

The devil may have power, but we as believers have power and Authority because we have the name of Jesus, and greater is He the Holy Spirit Who is in us that he (the devil) that is in this world. The devil don’t have authority to mess with the children of God, unless we give him place in our lives.

Amén!

6 Likes

Amen x

AMEN AND AMEN!!! My place of work has been taken from me as from 13 May as it has become a vaccination centre. I had 3 weeks notice to get out after working and paying rent for the last 38 years.
I AM SO HAPPY TO GET OUT>>>>IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT MAY COME!! I do not want to work in a place where poison is being given to the poor deceived masses. I pray so much that people will start listening to what we are saying. My heart weeps for them!!!

6 Likes

I am so very very very tired, I just want to go home!! Love you all in Jesus and Maranatha. Come quickly my wonderful Saviour…King of Kings…my and your Jesus. I love you Jesus SO MUCH.
I am just so tired…BUT GOD!!!

5 Likes

I watched 20 minutes in the beginning and 10 minutes at the end…Bottom Line…JESUS WINS!!! Grace and Peace to all you wonderful brothers and sisters. We watch and wait with love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness and self control. Maranatha…Come quickly Lord Jesus!!!

2 Likes

I agree with all your points. thank you for sharing them.

“bag of cats” lol that will have to be used in the future and see if someone gets it.

thanks for asking what I might say in response to that writer. I don’t have the drive to pull it up again (it would be easiest to do this thoroughly on my laptop but again I just don’t have the drive to go that far), so I will be general in my answer: He says something about how the rapture is mainly about fear. in fact it really seems the topic of rapture VS tribulation is being confused here. the rapture in itself is a joyous, saving event. for him to characterize the rapture with fear and a way to get kids to behave, is totally incorrect. I don’t know what church he went to but to threaten people via impending rapture makes no sense. so it seems he’s really talking about tribulation itself but I don’t recall him even mentioning “tribulation.” curious huh? an important part of context is missing here. so I see people might read this and agree that the rapture is about fear, simply because he sounds like he knows what he’s talking about. but anyway you are only asking what I’d say in response to him! so along with what I’ve already picked apart, I would go to his other doctrinal errors that were found in just the first five minutes of reading, that totally skew the truth. there were several points but the main twist I saw that I’d address with him was just the way he talked about the rapture.

further I actually didn’t catch if a man or woman wrote it, lol I am just using male pronouns by default I guess… but yeah, that’s the main thing id bring up to him/her, because I think all the other inaccuracies I saw were stems leading back to the rapture misrepresentation.

1 Like

My stomach knots up at the thought of the FDA giving these injections full approval to all age groups. It’s coming. I wonder if they can then be mandated…

4 Likes

Not on the Lord’s watch dear Sister.

I am utterly convinced that in addition to the Shepard protection under Christ, there are present here enough shields of faith in Christ and swords of the Spirit in His word to withstand and repel any attack on this fellowship, and always to God’s Glory.

In Christ

17 Likes

Thanks Alison. We live in an era where there is quite a bit of clergy abuse. Meaning churches that can tend to be abusive. Its a sign of our times. But yeah I think there are parents out there like that. There are things some clergy do to keep their people in line that stem beyond biblical principles. I know what you are saying…it will confuse the lost further. But on the good side, it might force bias. What do I mean.

I mean like someone reads that and thinks, “Wow, if that is what being a Christian is about? No thanks.” And then a day or two later they share it with someone. A believer over hears the conversation and given an opportunity to witness. Trying to see the sunny side. But it is a cynical age. So yeah…article does not help.

Thanks for giving it a go Alison. I agree. It was a man. Sounded like a traumatized person. Had a faience though.

BTW, don’t know if you know of this member but his name was Gustavo. He lives in Venezuela. He’s the “catman.” He used to post quite a bit. And had a pretty good sense of humor that guy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Luke 8:17 - For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

1 Like

To be fair I’ve also been traumatized by my betrothal to glazed earthenware of highly colored design.

Sorry Teren ;p

p.s. I remember Gustavo well and miss him. Far as I’m aware his account is still active whilst he remains inactive.

3 Likes

The sad part is he was a bit successful in causing some to disengage and newer folks to notice dissension and be affected. Hopefully those who were impacted negatively will see your post. It definitely showered “light” on the man.

Praise God, He will protect us in mighty ways. Thank you.

6 Likes