May 2 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I was glad to see that Tucker brought to light the vaccine death and injurys. However, he could have dug a bit deeper by having doctors explain the WHY behind it. He still encourages vaccines but yet talks about the deaths that has been occuring. My personal opinion he can not say " to much" to create more hestiancy. He is still part of the MSM

3 Likes

@BrucePeters

ā€œIn whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.ā€ -2 Corinthians 4:4 KJV

Satan is the ā€˜godā€™ of this world. In this age, until Jesus removes him, and condemns him to his punishment.

Yes, some translations do say ā€œgod of this ageā€ā€“we are currently in ā€œthis ageā€ and will be until Jesus returns, seems pretty straight forward to me.

Satan does get permission from God to do evil things-like Hitler is a good exampleā€“do you think God was surprised when Hitler went about ruling, and killing people? No. He allowed it.

Same thing with Satan, just like he was able to hurt Job, he had the power to do that, because God allowed it.

We agree, you are just mincing words.

Satan is the god of this age.

Obviously he is a false ā€œlittle gā€ god. He never will be successful, his end is set in stone. God wins.

7 Likes

Bill Gates talking about the v watch him explain away the side effects, lots of words that together say nothing and make no sense, is there a special university that people go to learn how to do this? ā€¦ politicians use the same tactic, it never fails to amaze me that the interviewer doesnā€™t say, "that makes no sense, can you explain it again "

5 Likes

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Wherefore comfort one another with these words." 1 Thess 4-16-18

13 Likes

Amen.

2 Likes

Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you;

be not dismayed, for I am your God;

I will strengthen you, I will help you,

I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

3 John 1:2

Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you

and that you may be in good health,

as it goes well with your soul.

Ephesians 1:2-3

Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,

who has blessed us in Christ

with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms.

Ephesians 3:20-21

Now to Him who is able to do so much more than all we ask or imagine,

10 Likes

Perhaps the reason he is here (or at least a reason) is to see such poetic beauty emerge from within the heartā€™s of His saints. I kinda of come from the Syrian battle grounds of the faith. Not a lot impresses me on the waterfront. But this didā€¦dear child of His. Blessings.

2 Likes

Philippians 4:6-9

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything,

by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving,

present your requests to God.

And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding,

will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers,

whatever is true,

whatever is honorable,

whatever is right,

whatever is pure,

whatever is lovely,

whatever is admirable

ā€” if anything is excellent or praiseworthyā€”
think on these things.

16 Likes

Thank you. I needed to read this again.:heart:

4 Likes

You would have had to watch the video and hear Bruceā€™s comments regarding JDā€™s educational level. I was not attacking. I was turning his words upon him.

8 Likes

The testimony about the tract in the restroom was so encouraging to me also.
A ministry to Jewish people in Australia posts out tracts after looking for Jewish names in the phone book. If people show interest, they will send them a free book.

I took the 1st part of this idea and began looking up Muslim surnames and posting Arabic tracts to these addresses. There are some organisations which will post out bulk supplies of tracts (for free or small donation) in a variety of languages. So the only cost to me has been the envelopes and stamps.

I admire the fact that you have made all your own tracts. Where I live there is a Bible Book and Tract depot which sells tracts at very low cost.There are also websites where a person may print out the tracts . So there is a way for everyone to be involved in this kind of ministry, even if they are not tech savvy. Another idea is to place them inside library books, especially the popular titles. And of course, if someone likes walking, they can put them in letterboxes.

1 Like

I was sincere when I told this person I had dusted my sandals. I will have no more conversation with him. I cannot find a way to block him here, but I can certainly pass on by. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I agree. to me he seems like heā€™s still a puppet- if people latch onto what he says, they might not see a need to dig deeper. so he appeases those who are suspicious of things going on, without getting to the root of everything. just my thoughts!

I am so sorry then mamab!!! <3 <3 perhaps I should have just asked before saying what I did. Iā€™ll edit my comment. thank you for your patience

thank you for all your explanation! Iā€™ll keep an open mind and I have not gone to see your vids still. I have not heard farag say anything that I consider nutty. and I wonder why you called him perverted. but right now I donā€™t feel like checking out vids so Iā€™ll get to know your viewpoint more in due time :]

2 Likes

I agree on that. I do check out articles from CNN and MSNBC etc. to see what they are telling the masses. it keeps me updated on what others are thinking, so Iā€™m more prepared if I end up in a conversation about it with them. ā€œkeeping your enemies closeā€ indeed.

1 Like

@MamaB - and anyone else

How to IGNORE:

10 Likes

lol I almost missed that detail.

1 Like

thank you for your examples. I donā€™t know Greek so Iā€™d have to do some quick searches to get an idea of whether heā€™s on the right track or not. but from what you say alone, I donā€™t see how heā€™s necessarily wrong. speed, revving up, those 2 things seem related. and how do you know heā€™s wrong about that verse describing the vaccine? I completely see room for doubt about what heā€™s saying, but I want to know how you know heā€™s wrong? whatā€™s the truth in your eyes?

as for perversion , gotcha now. I thought you meant in other ways. I have not appreciated some of the comments heā€™s made about his wife, but it was stuff that doesnā€™t offend most people. Iā€™m just highly offended by focus on someoneā€™s looks, glorifying them in public for it.

I had agreed with his excitement though on the rapture. there is a mixture of sadness and excitement when I watch prophecy unfold. and at this point I am very tired so yes to think the end is coming soon, is exciting to me. but I see why someone could feel differently about that type of comment. respect <3

1 Like

I think the main point here is that this forum is -intended- for people who enjoy his sermons and want to discuss his videos and such. people who donā€™t care for his leadership, much like when you donā€™t care for a certain store, itā€™s expected that you just donā€™t come around. the common denominator is that we appreciate jd Farag. you have every right to be here, you are just different from pretty much all of us on that note.

I once went to a ribbon-cutting ceremony for planned parenthood, to expose my truth about abortion, basically to peacefully protest the new establishment there. inside the gate, the mass of people around me pressured me to leave, even though it was a public event. they demanded I leave, even though I hadnā€™t even spoken to anyone yet.

I wonā€™t treat you that way at this forum. it was wrong for them to shove me away just because I disagreed with their reason for gathering.

4 Likes