May 2 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Let’s get back on track, we are all in this together no matter how it plays out!

8 Likes

There is much more important things to be focusing on friend and family.

3 Likes

wow I’ve never seen such a HUMBLE apology on this forum. I have not followed this exact conversation well enough to hold ANY opinion on it, so I will not speak on it from any end. but just want to let you know I’ve seen a lot of disgruntled/half-hearted/shallow apologies on this forum that didn’t have much if any repentance in them. regardless of how you felt before, you’ve used strong words to humble yourself and build a bridge and that is impressive to me. good job!!!

9 Likes

Fair enough. :slight_smile:

Thank you for taking the time to clarify. :wink:

Grace and Peace also to you!

6 Likes

Thank you for that and it is accepted in His Love brother… :slight_smile: :heart:

His word is the best answer to all things.

Romans 13:10-14

Love does no wrong to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

And do this, understanding the occasion.

The hour has come for you to wake up from your slumber, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed.

The night is nearly over; the day has drawn near.

So let us lay aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light.

Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy.

Instead, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the desires of the flesh.

Romans 14:19

So then, let us pursue what leads to peace and to mutual edification.

2 Timothy 2:22

Flee from youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, together with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

Hebrews 10:19-25

Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Placed by the blood of Jesus, by the new and living way opened for us through the curtain of His body, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.

Let us hold resolutely to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful.

And let us consider how to spur one another on to love and good deeds.

Let us not neglect meeting together, as some have made a habit, but let us encourage one another, and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

Ephesians 5:15-16

Pay careful attention, then, to how you walk,
not as unwise but as wise,
redeeming the time,
because the days are evil.

7 Likes

This is the first shot, check top right hand 4.32 am it isnt coming up like the sun should in a morning, it’s going down!!.. it’s a volcano in Mexico

This is a later shot, 4.50am I have the ones inbetween too, just ask and I’ll put them on

What do you make of it?

Just as reference
that’s the moon peeking out on the left

1 Like

I guess I really don’t know what to make of these. So…this is on a .com webcam thing? So others in Mexico saw this? Are you/were you in Mexico when this happened? I can’t even speculate, to be honest, because my mind sees “sun” even though it is too early for the sun to be appearing and so bright.

1 Like

I fell asleep with the tv on, I was on YouTube watching a web cam, looking for signs!.. I’d been watching earthquakes and then found this, it had been blowing a bit of smoke out… I was reading too and fell asleep… I woke up, and I couldn’t see the sphere, I could just see the light, and it didnt add up, I didn’t take pics till 3rd time it happened because I thought no one would believe me… x

1 Like

A couple more webcam shots, so useful for seeing what’s
going on around the world

This one at 5:30 pm CST (camera time) is definitely the sun.

The first 3 are interesting, but the third one is the most revealing about the time. If that were the sun you would not see stars. Obviously it’s not the moon as the moon is up in the left.

Do you have a link for the volcano one in Mexico by chance?

2 Likes

Good observation.

:heart:Yes I know it’s the sun, the last two are just showing what you can find on webcams… :heart: that the cams are useful to see what’s happening in other places

2 Likes

Sorry no link,… no idea what I was watching dont even remember which volcano it was… I was, going on a few channels … worldwide volcanoes or something like that… some pics are screenshots of their front page pics if I thought they looked interesting which the red volcano could be because there isnt a time date in the corner, vocanoverse is one of the channels, …yes volcanoverse is where I saw the big sun picx…

1 Like

There is the spirit of the anti-Christ and then there is the anti-Christ: A real person, who is also called the “beast”.
I would like to see your references to the 6 seals. Can you provide me with your reference material? Also, can you tell me where you have found errors with the KJV? Please tell me.
C.S. Lewis wrote an interesting book called “Scripture Twisting”, you might want to refer to this as well.

1 Like

The ring of fire is alive. It’s all the countries that border the Pacific Ocean. The newest volcano is in Italy, Mt Etna is erupting. There used to be a youtube video called Prophecy Update Videos but it was censored.

1 Like
3 Likes

The lie is falling apart so they will need a new crises, look for war and climate crise to move to the forefront to create a diversion but is also the next step in the plan.

10 Likes

those and UFOs apparently too, coming to forefront, just a guess.

9 Likes

I agree forgot to add that, the time is speeding up, yet we are not there there yet, or we wouldn’t be here would we :slightly_smiling_face:!
]
Shalom

7 Likes