May 23 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

More Dead Sea scrolls were discovered recently part of which was original enoch scriptures

Update… wrong again!.. sorry it was verses from Nahum and zachariah written in ancient Greek 1st finding in 60 yrs…

2 Likes

Gen 4:17

And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

Gen 4:18

And unto Enoch was born Irad: and Irad begat Mehujael: and Mehujael begat Methusael: and Methusael begat Lamech.

If I’m not mistaken it is the second Enoch that walked with God and was translated to Heaven.

Note: offering this soley in the hope that what is true/untrue can be evaluated accordingly

This guy is a little quirky, but the pictures and links he makes are thought provoking to say the least. He looks at some skulls, that never really fit into science

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/525071-doctor-covid-medical-research/

https://ncdailygazette.com/2021/05/25/court-documents-show-u-s-government-directed-big-tech-to-censor-public/

5 Likes

Looking at Gen 5, The family of Adam, the line of Seth = Enosh = Cainan = Mahalalel = Jared = Enoch = Methuselah = Lamech = Noah.

I love this because Methuselah lived during the 100 years Noah was building the ark! Imagine, if he had a father like Enoch, what a blessing and encouragement he would have been to Noah!

1 Like

Thanks JRW,
I just put a link in my previous post. A few months ago I went down a different path on this matter.
A dear brother Jason helped me to graciously exit that particular rabbit hole. So I placed a link to an article that may offer a helpful balance.
I am learning too just like you, (and BTW, I’ve so appreciated the questions you ask because I learn from the answers too) I sometimes have to limit myself in research. I do love research, but can tend to go down irrelevant rabbit holes at times. I would be sad if one of those holes caused any of my brothers and sisters to be misled or stressed. I know very little about Enoch and the whole Gen 6 matter, so I’d best leave it there to others who do . Thanks so much again. God Bless you, and I hope you are doing well today. :heart: :rose: :rose: :rose:

2 Likes

Very interesting video…

2 Likes

Jude v14,15
Enoch lived before the flood and was taken by God without experiencing death. I cannot believe anything that Enoch wrote would have been of the devil. These verses are included, but his book(s) are not. We can speculate, perhaps Enoch was given far too much for us to manage – after all, he walked with God, as it was described about Adam in the garden. Idk, I’ve never read anything other than the verses in Jude and the account of his life in Genesis. I hope to find out one day!

2 Likes

Hi Emma, yep, a shame but completely predictable - well done you for subbing; my mum and myself are too.

Must admit I’ve been in something of a self-imposed media blackout recently but when I do want to glimpse again at the real-time events of an Isaiah 5:20 society I’ll look to ukcolumn for the reporting.

Yours In Christ

3 Likes

Before you all get bent out of shape over Enoch and a half dozen other things, I did qualify the part in my post as SPECULATION.

Please take it as such and I was speaking to Wren only in my answer.

1 Like

Don’t know about the Catholic bible because I don’t have it and never read it.

Watchers are called such in Daniel 4. Not all watchers are fallen.

These two points are biblical. :wink:

2 Likes

Ok, wow…right?

No you are not to blame. Its my fault for asking redeemed777 the question. I didn’t realize it would keep going as it did. Even as I think we all understood it was only speculation.

I appreciate all that you shared, and esp the Daniel 4 reference. Thank you Jack. I will look that up. I should have used the word Vaticanus instead of the “other” word too. oops.

1 Like

And you really can’t have a conversation about “Nehpalim” with someone who is new to the name and the concept, without getting into the side details of it.

Just look at the result from Wren’s BlueLetterBible link as an example.

In the Daniel 4 reference for example, not all translations render it “Watcher” either. Just an FYI.

1 Like

Hi! Not quite understand the question… was this a response to my comment about the universal Christ new age belief taking over?

I did post a six part series by Dr Andy Woods last year on Who Are the Sons of God? Genesis 6:1-4 last year before the take down of Bible Discussions in JDF forums.

Angelology 29. Who Are the Sons of God? Genesis 6:1-4 - Part 1

Angelology 30. Who Are the Sons of God? Genesis 6:1-4 - Part 2

Angelology 31. Who Are the Sons of God? Genesis 6:1-4 - Part 3

Angelology 32. Who Are the Sons of God? Gen. 6:1-4 - part 4

Angelology 33. Who are the Sons of God? Gen. 6:1-4 - Part 5

Angelology 34. Who Are the Sons of God? Gen. 6:1-4 - Part 6

This is for those who want to dive deeper or meat portion of Scripture.

4 Likes

A little? :slight_smile:

I would not recommend this as a valid research option or source.

My opinion of course. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

On the Alien Agenda and Revelation

There is the idea that demons and fallen angels and aliens are the same thing. One, a secular understanding, the other, a religious understanding.

And you have proponents that say the “Big Lie” that is coming is about the alien agenda / Aliens being revealed and presented.

I consider it just a facet of the big lie, which is satan himself, as Christ Jesus is the Truth.

Satan will sell you whatever lie you will buy. That’s why there are so many to chose from. :smiley:

It’s just one part of a whole picture of deception to me.

4 Likes

Doctor says they have proof the spike protein itself is toxic (Salk came out with that end of April) and they now have proof that they were WRONG about the spike protein staying at the injection site as in other vaccines and tells of where it goes and the grim ramifications. :frowning:

The interviewer played him up at beginning, then tried to cut him off and interrupt more than once as he shared his info, and ending by saying “you are one opinion of many”

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/dir-vwkmh-e989bad?utm_campaign=w_share_ep&utm_medium=dlink&utm_source=w_share

4 Likes

Oh, I was just making a comment about the reptilian (etc.) video that you shared. I was just agreeing with you that it was pretty “out there” and creepy, indeed. Reminds me of the talk radio shows that our local radio station airs on late night weekends. This morning, we woke up to our radio alarm, and the discussion was about Sasquatch.

1 Like